FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ty park/ ty lizards FL (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=605338)

Sugarhedgie 12-21-2016 11:39 PM

Ty park/ ty lizards FL

4 Attachment(s)
this is a public warning about ty park, aka taesoon park and ty park reptiles.
march 2016 he held an online raffle. the terms were clear, they were
1. for an albino tegu
2. to be delivered by july 31 2016, and
3. that would be produced by him. it even stated that "if he did not produce any, chance of this happening is almost none, he would pay the winner $3,000.00 out of his own pocket”

the tickets were $100.00 each.
i purchased 4 tickets totaling $400.00
i was one of the winners, but Mr. Ty park did not honor his contract
on july 31 2016 i contacted him and asked him if he had produced any albino blue tegus yet. he said “ not yet, soon I’m sure”
on aug 13 2016 i contacted him again and asked him again if he had produced any yet. he said “no all i produced were albino purple tegus, so i asked him if he would be willing to give me a purple albino as that was all he had produced but he said "NO i owe you $2,500.00 the purple is $5,000.00”
he further stated that he would go buy one for me from a friend “this weekend” and ship it to me on monday. i expressed my concerns about getting it from another breeder and i asked him if he could just pay me the money ($3,000.00) instead. this is where his true colors came out!!
he said NO!! and he became rude and hostile.
feeling backed into a corner i went ahead and asked him for the breeders info anyway as i wanted to work something out. he would not even give me this info which i feel is important as i would like too know where my animals come from (especially when i entered into this raffle for one of Ty Parks animals as i had heard he was a top notch breeder.)

because he tried to change the terms of the raffle prize several times at this time, i admit i did not trust him anymore….
we engaged in some private messages still in attempts to try and settle this, with no prevail. he continued to be rude, hostile and was talking to me like he was above me.(later finding out that he does this to many people. especially when they challenge him on something)
he called me greedy, uneducated, and thankless both in pm's and on his public posts.
he accused me on one of his posts of calling him a scammer, but that was a lie.
i never called him a scammer. what i did say to him in private message when he was denying me of my prize, was that “ if i had known this (referring to the raffle)was going to be shady an scammy i probably wouldn’t have bought any raffle tickets"

he made several posts on his page most with misleading information, where over 8,000 of his followers could see and engage in. he has many people that for some reason seam to worship the ground he walks on. those people were in total support of him and those people also made negative and slanderous comments about me, some even took it as far as making public threats of physical harm towards me.
what i found was interesting was that several people (on his page) private messaged me showing their support of me and their unhappiness with ty and how ty has dealt with this whole situation.
they continue to support me.

i did file a small claims when i knew that i was not going to ever see the prize or the alternative prize which were offered.
small claims hearing date was supposed to be on Nov. 8th 2016.

Mr. Park filed several motions, a counter claim for $4,500.00 and a continuance (which was granted), and a motion to be allowed to be present at the rescheduled hearing date of dec. 13th 2016 via telephone most of his motion and answers he was not forthcoming and again dishonest. he asked the court for the continuance stating that he could not leave the farm at this time (for the scheduled Nov.8 2016 hearing date) because he has several animals that need his care and if he had to go to court in mass that his animals could die. on his own fb page he posted that he went on several out of state vacations during that time (Nov. 1-11th) which again proves that he is at the very least he is dishonest.

we are in different states, and each state has their own laws, different jurisdictions and rules on filing a small claims.
today i went in front of the clerk, where the clerk explained a few technicalities to me. the clerk contacted Mr park and asked him if he wanted to make any offers to me and told him that he was just trying to see if we could resolve this. Mr park said NO. the clerk was only aware of the things that Mr. Park represented to the court as my evidence was in my hand ready to be given at todays trial to the magistrate . but after i showed him a few things in my evidence / exhibits, rebutting a few things that were stated by Ty. the clerk asked me if i would be willing to take a tegu that he produced , i sID YES. (this is what i wanted the whole time) the clerk called him back and asked if he was still willing to give me one of the t+ albino purple tegus that he produced. ( that he said many times to his followers that he offered me. with was not true) there was some conversation re: times of year that clutches hatched etc. ty said he had raffled off the one he was going to give me (he sold 30 raffle tickets totaling $3,000 and recently raffled for another $3,500) he said he didn’t have any more available this year (which is also not true) but when asked if he would be willing to give me one in july of next year he said NO.
its clear that i will definitely get the money for court costs and the raffle tickets but the clerk set another date, so i could explore the option of retaining counsel if i wished and to further explore florida state laws pertaining to some issues raised in this transaction.

while somethings seam so clear cut, it is obvious that when you put your trust in something and enter a raffle, you may not end up with the prize as promised.
just like contracts they are only enforced if you pursue them..

this will be a lesson learned but i wanted to post this and urge people to use caution when dealing with Mr. Ty (taesoon) Park…….

I have our whole conversations on messager, all of his posts he made about me where he called me greedy, uneducated, thankless etc and proof he shipped the other 2 winners an albino purple tegu. His public comments telling his followers that he offered me a purple albino which was a lie because when I asked him he said no saying he didn't feel I deserve one.

DavidBeard 12-21-2016 11:52 PM

You should post more of the communications between you two to further back up your claims. Also any court documents you have would be welcome additions I'm sure.

bcr229 12-22-2016 12:15 AM

Raffles are illegal in Florida unless the beneficiary is a non-profit/501c3. Report him to the state AG.

3240 12-22-2016 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcr229 (Post 1968689)
Raffles are illegal in Florida unless the beneficiary is a non-profit/501c3. Report him to the state AG.

The beneficiary of Ty's raffle is a non-profit. Ty Park is a great guy. I'm sure there's another side to this story.

Insomniac101 12-22-2016 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3240 (Post 1968692)
The beneficiary of Ty's raffle is a non-profit. Ty Park is a great guy. I'm sure there's another side to this story.

Then he should post his side of the story here.

Its_JoeyHello 12-22-2016 01:04 AM

Wow, I'm sorry to see this happen, I have only heard positive things of Ty Park so I was surprised this happened to you. I hope he makes right! Best of luck!

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 01:06 AM

More proof

He had made a post on his fb page, later deleted it. I copied the whole thing. It's 50 pages long
How can I share it.
How can I share the whole conversation of out private messages?
Would I have to ss it all and post as photos ?

He has also made comments like "if you needed money and asked me nicely"
I was never rude to him. But I don't worship the ground he walks on like many people do. But still think he needs to get off his high horse , freshen up his people skills and needs to learn how to treat people (that he thinks are below him ) with respect. He is not a reptile god. He just a
person like we all are.

His final offer to settle this was to offer me only the 400 that I spent on the 4 tickets. I bought 4 tickets to win a raffle to win an albino tegu to be prodiced by him , to be delivered in July and or 3,000 out of his own pocket. The other 2 winners he gave an albino purple to but refused to give me the same prize.
And still refuses to give me the prize that I won!!

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 01:13 AM

My prize

He also reraffled the purple tegu that he claimed he was going to give to me. So he got 3999 originally for the 30 tix he sold and re raffles one for another 3500

He told the clerk he doesn't have any to give me because he re raffled it.

Ty akso asked the court for a continuance on our box 8 date atating that if he left the farm some of his animals would die. They have him a continuance. But he wasn't at the farm anyway. He was on several vacations at that time.

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 01:16 AM

Correction 3000 for the first raffle

Lucille 12-22-2016 07:06 AM

Quote:

The beneficiary of Ty's raffle is a non-profit.

I would first make sure this was true.

Then I would immediately find and notify the non-profit of this hanky panky involved in this raffle. I would sent multiple notices to many people in the non-profit to lessen the possibility that one person would put the hush on by just not responding.

I'd like details about the counter claim. I do think that it is worth posting screen shots of all communications even if it takes some hours to do so. IF the screen shots show that you are clearly deserving, this site is so widely read that Ty may, in order to avoid further adverse publicity, settle with you fairly.

In the interests of giving him an opportunity to be heard, as you are posting the screen shots you should notify him of this thread.

Lucille 12-22-2016 07:34 AM

Here is an interesting site with some valuable links. I can do further research once the OP's screen shots are up with more specific facts:

https://www.councilofnonprofits.org/...arity-auctions

This site of course depends on whether the recipient of the raffle funds was indeed a non-profit, there is no proof so far.

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 08:25 AM

July 31 -Oct 13 private conversations

​​July 31
​​
​​
7/31, 3:38pm

Michelle Cutler
how much are the purple albonos and do you have a full grown pic?

​​
​​

Ty Park

react-empty: 11 

​​
​​

Ty Park
Yearling.

Normal albino which I owe u is $2500. Purple are $5000

​​
​​
7/31, 3:39pm

Michelle Cutler
interesting looks nothing like the blue albinos

did you have any blue albinos yet?

​​
​​

Ty Park

​​
​​

Ty Park
Normal blue albino

​​
​​

Michelle Cutler
wow

​​
​​

Ty Park
Not yet. Soon I'm sure.

​​
​​
7/31, 3:40pm

Michelle Cutler

Thumbs Up Sign

​​August 16
​​
​​
8/16, 4:21pm

Michelle Cutler
any news on the albino blues? i thought it would be july :(

​​
​​
8/16, 4:56pm

Ty Park
I'll ship at the end of this month.

​​
​​
8/16, 4:58pm

Michelle Cutler
I didn't know they hatched Do you have pix

​​
​​
8/16, 5:01pm

Ty Park
I don't. I only hatched purple ones and I sell those for $5000. I'm pick them up from an another breeder and paying for them so you can have one. I'll pick them up this weekend. .

​​
​​
8/16, 5:08pm

Michelle Cutler
I thought it was one that you were to produce? And if you didn't produce them you said. You would pay the winners the
​​$3000
Ive heard so many good things about you and I don't know how o gel about you getting it from another breeder 😞
​​
​​Did you not produce any like you thought you were going to??
​​Instead of you buying one from another breeder could you just pay me instead?

​​
​​
8/16, 5:24pm

Michelle Cutler

​​
​​
8/16, 5:25pm

Ty Park
You are going to get a albino tegu.

​​
​​
8/16, 5:26pm

Michelle Cutler
who is the breeder? id rather take the money and wait till you produce one maybe next year, and maybe get one then.

​​
​​
8/16, 5:27pm

Ty Park
You are not getting money. I will get an albino tegu like I promised. It's the same quality.

​​
​​
8/16, 5:28pm

Michelle Cutler
then why did you say it in the post when you were selling the tickets??

​​
​​
8/16, 5:28pm

Ty Park
If I don't have an albino to give you I'll give you the money. I have albino so that's what you will get not cash.

I should have said if I didn't have any albinos to give you I'll give $3000

I'll get you an albino tegu as I promised.

​​
​​
8/16, 5:34pm

Michelle Cutler

​​
​​
8/16, 5:35pm

Michelle Cutler
that was not the deal

​​
​​
8/16, 5:35pm

Ty Park
Ok I'll send u one I produced ok

I was going to keep them all but I'll send one I produced.

​​
​​
8/16, 5:39pm

Michelle Cutler
you already said you did not produce any and that you only produced purples....... so how would i know now you aren't just going to get one from the other breeder??? and pass it off as one of yours? you said the other breeders are the same quality as yours would have been. so why would you have said you didn't produce any. then say you were going to get one for me from another breeder. instead of just telling the truth and honoring your promise. this is shady and if i had known this was going to be shady and scammy i prob wouldn't have bought tix for the albino/blue

​​
​​
8/16, 5:44pm

Ty Park
Ok if ur going to complain please do so. You will get a albino tegu like I promised.

I'll post out conversation on line

FB

​​
​​
8/16, 5:57pm

Michelle Cutler
when did you post pics of the clutches of the albinos that you now say you produced. are they on your timeline?

​​
​​
8/16, 5:58pm

Ty Park
Look I did produce albino tegus. So I don't owe you $3000. I never said I'll send u one that I produced.

​​
​​
8/16, 5:59pm

Michelle Cutler

​​
​​
8/16, 6:00pm

Ty Park
Yes it says if I don't produce any albino but I did.

U are splitting hair Bacchae u want money instead.

Because

​​
​​
8/16, 6:01pm

Michelle Cutler
4:21PM
​​any news on the albino blues? i thought it would be july 😞
I'll ship at the end of this month.
​​I didn't know they hatched Do you have pix
I don't. I only hatched purple ones and I sell those for $5000. I'm pick them up from an another breeder and paying for them so you can have one. I'll pick them up this weekend. .

​​
​​

Michelle Cutler
you said that? so I'm confused

​​
​​

Ty Park
You are welcome to post anything u want on FB and let other people decide.

Purple tegu is albino tegu

​​
​​
8/16, 6:02pm

Michelle Cutler
ok so give me a purple

yu said you only produced the purple albinos not the blue albinos

​​
​​
8/16, 6:04pm

Ty Park
You will get a albino like to one on the photo

​​
​​
8/16, 6:05pm

Michelle Cutler
where are the clutch pic of the albino blues that you hatched on your wall?

​​
​​

Ty Park
Yes

​​
​​

Michelle Cutler
what date? I'm scrolling and didn't find any

​​
​​
8/16, 6:06pm

Ty Park
Today

Look I'm done with you. Send me ur address and I'll send you a baby albino tegu that will turn out like the one in the photo next week. I'll ship Monday for Tuesday arrival.

​​
​​
8/16, 6:20pm

Michelle Cutler
Can you tell me when you posted the albino blues that you produced. I can't find them on your page

​​
​​
8/16, 6:23pm

Ty Park
It's called purple tegu. Purple tegu is albino tegu.

​​
​​
8/16, 6:25pm

Michelle Cutler
so i won an albino/blue produced by you. can you tell me when you posted the clutch that hatched the albino/blue's?

can you take a pic for me

​​
​​
8/16, 6:28pm

Ty Park
Where doe it say u will get one I produced? You will get a baby albino tegu that will grow up to look just like the one in the photo I posted.

​​
​​
8/16, 6:29pm

Michelle Cutler

​​
​​
8/16, 6:29pm

Ty Park
We are done. Send me shipping info and I'll ship one Monday

​​
​​
8/16, 6:30pm

Michelle Cutler

​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​

​​
​​
8/16, 6:32pm

Michelle Cutler
"Where doe it say u will get one I produced? You will get a baby albino tegu that will grow up to look just like the one in the photo I posted." you just said this so are you saying now again that you did not produce any albino/blue tegus?

all I'm asking for is a pic of the ones you hatched, surely you would have posted it on your wall

can you tag me in the post with the baby albino blues you hatched?

​​
​​
8/16, 6:38pm

Ty Park
Again u are getting nothing from me going forward except one baby albino tegu that will grow up to look like the on in the raffle photo. This is my last communication. If u want the tegu, send me the shipping info if not, I'll run another give away for charity. U are a thankless person. I gain nothing from this and donating two albino for a good cause

​​
​​
8/16, 6:43pm

Michelle Cutler
all I'm asking is for you to show me the post on your wall with the baby albino blues that you hatched. i haven't seen any pics the raffle was for an albino/blue tegu (not just an albino and albino blue) and if you didn't produce any you would pay the winners 3,000 out of your own pocket . it did concern me when you said at 4pm that you didn't produce any only the purples, and said you would go somewhere and get one for me from another breeder this weekend. but then you said you did produce some. why cant you tag me on the post where/when they hatched? i just want tp see a pic of what i won

​​
​​
8/16, 6:46pm

Michelle Cutler
i asked for the breeders name that you said you were getting them from because i like to know where my animals come from ....... i am not thankless, you are being very evasive. i won what was in the raffle description. thats an albino blue ego or 3,000 is what it said.

​​
​​

Ty Park
U have till midnight Sunday to send me ur address for shipping. If not I'll run a charity auction for this baby albino tegu and you can sue me in court.

​​
​​

Michelle Cutler
albino? is it an albino/blue?

​​
​​
8/16, 6:47pm

Ty Park
Albino blue tegu just like the raffle photo

​​
​​
8/16, 6:48pm

Michelle Cutler
so the answer is yes it will be an albino/blue tegu?

can i please see a pic?

and i will have to be home for shipping so i am going to have to look at my scedual and make sure i will be home on the shipping day.

how many were in the clutch?

​​September 29
​​
​​
9/29, 11:45am

Michelle Cutler

Thumbs Up Sign

​​
​​
9/29, 1:50pm

Ty Park
?

​​
​​
9/29, 1:58pm

Michelle Cutler
Didn't mean to send that to you

​​October 6
​​
​​
10/6, 11:26pm

Ty Park
You have till midnight Saturday 10/08/16 to send me your shipping information so I can ship you this albino tegu Monday. If I do not receive your shipping information by then, I'll auction this tegu for another conservation project. It's your choice.

​​
​​
10/6, 11:56pm

Michelle Cutler
Dear Mr. Taesoon (ty) park ,
​​I'm sorry but it was supposed to be produced by you and delivered in July. You reed either not forthcoming or you were dishonest with changing your stories many times, I was asking you for pics and the breeders name and you ignored me. Then You told me to sue you.
​​So I went and filed the papers. 
Court date is 11/8/16
​​I was surprised when I got a letter in the mail from judge Judy.
​​I'm assuming that you didn't want to go on the judge Judy show when they contacted you ?

​​October 7
​​
​​
10/7, 12:10pm

Ty Park
You have till midnight Saturday. I will run the auction on Sunday.

​​October 13
​​
​​
10/13, 2:13pm

Michelle Cutler
TY
​​I'm just private messaging you to clarify a few things 
On Aug 16 2016 when I had asked you in pm if you would give Me one of the purple albinos that you produced because you didn't produce any t- albino blue tegus and you said NO !!
But On your post you made the other day about this, you said to a few people that you had offered me a t+ purple albino that you produced BUT that is not true because you never offered me a t+ purple albino,you had said NO when I asked you !!
​​SO I made a separate comment in the thread and tagged you.
​​I asked you for clarification i asked you if you were offering me a t+ purple albino tegu that you produced but you DIDN'T reply to my comment for that clarification. 
I really didn't and don't appreciate you calling me names like "greedy and uneducated" especially like you did in public. IMO it's very unprofessional.
​​name calling and bashing is unnessasary and uncalled for. I didn't call you any names and I expected the same respect from you. 
You said I called you a scammer but I didn't do that!!
​​
​​I said "if I had known this was going to be shady and scammy i probably wouldn't have bought tickets for the albino blue" (Referring to the raffle, and it was in a private message)
​​I said that because you told me you didn't produce any albino blue tegus only purples, you said you were going to get one from another breeder, and you said you would not give be any money. 
That is not saying Ty park is a scammer!! 
 Look we have a court date coming up and I am willing to try to work something out but
​​Please understand I don't want an animal from a "friend" or "another breeder"
the raffle I entered (and bought 4 raffle tickets for at $100 each) was for
​​1. an albino blue,
​​2. to be shipped in July
​​3. to be produced by you
​​4. or $3,000.00
​​BUT
​​1. You did NOT Have any albino blue tegus that you produced
​​2. It was NOT shipped in July
​​3, you did NOT produce any albino blues
​​And
​​4. You refused to give me the money 
I have had several people from your page send me private messages supporting me but they all think we should try to work something out. This is why I am messaging you in a last attempt to try to settle this before court.

​​
​​
10/13, 2:29pm

Ty Park
It's too late for that. I've already hired a lawyer. If you asked nicely that you needed money instead of telling me I'm trying to scam you, I would have considered it. After that, I am not willing to give you any more information for you to twist my words. I did not mention your name on that post. You chose to ID yourself. I have plenty of support. Good luck in court.

​​
​​
10/13, 2:53pm

Michelle Cutler
No problem 
You say "if I asked you nicely that I needed the money instead of telling you I'm trying to scam you , you would have concidered it"
I did ask you for the money
​​ After you told me "you did NOT produce any and said you only hatched purple ones and you sell them for $5,000" and TOLD me "you will pick them up from another breeder and paying for them"
​​I pm'd you back and said "instead of you buying one from another breeder could you just pay me instead"
I asked you for the money and you said no 
You said "you are not getting any money, I (you) will get an albino tegu like i (you promised . It's the same quality"
Then going back and forth and you tried to change the story up 
That was when I said if I had known that this (referring to the raffle) was going to be shady and scammy I prob wouldn't have bought the tickets"
but it wasn't that "I needed the money" (that's making false allegations)
​​I asked because that was the deal. 
There were 2 winners and you posted the winners names on March 15th. So your followers knew our names!!
​​People know Grant lives in CA and michelle lives in mass.

​​
​​
10/13, 2:55pm

Michelle Cutler
So I guess I will see you in court

​​
​​
10/13, 2:55pm

Ty Park
I believe it was you who went on FB and called me a lier. Don't act so innocent. You miss interpreting what I said doesn't make me a lier. Purple tegu is albino blue tegu.

U will see my lawyer in court. I have too many important things to do.

​​
​​
10/13, 2:56pm

Michelle Cutler

Thumbs Up Sign

​​
​​
10/13, 3:14pm

Michelle Cutler
I didn't misinterpret anything the raffle contract was clear!
​​You keep saying a purple tegu is a blue tegu. But you didn't offer me the money OR a purple tegu
​​you wanted to go get one for me from a friend.
​​And in your post you said you were unable to get them anyway. But you still didn't offer the money or a purple. 
No need to respond back as we are not getting anywhere, we will have to let the judge decide on the 8th

​​
​​
10/13, 3:15pm

Ty Park
Yup

StarlightMeadowsFarm 12-22-2016 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie (Post 1968700)
Ty akso asked the court for a continuance on our box 8 date atating that if he left the farm some of his animals would die. They have him a continuance. But he wasn't at the farm anyway. He was on several vacations at that time.

If you can prove this than the court needs to know. That being said though, he also has a staff that takes care of everything which I'm also sure the court would like to know due to this claim. Good luck.

Lucille 12-22-2016 09:18 AM

Michelle, screen shots are better

Lucille 12-22-2016 09:26 AM

I notified him of this thread, he is a member here, username Typherp. There is an interesting message on his visitor message area.

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 11:44 AM

Continuance

4 Attachment(s)
#4 in photo 1 is his reasoning/lie

The next photos are his vacations 11/2- 11/10

Court was supposed to be nov 8.

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 11:46 AM

Photos

Continued

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 11:49 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Photos

Lucille 12-22-2016 12:18 PM

Michelle,
Please show the terms of the raffle, and the emails, in screen shots.

Michael Brown 12-22-2016 12:27 PM

Quote:

To highlight what others have said, I believe additional communication between the two of you is extremely important for the community to make a decision on his character. Although, I am certain everyone is extremely grateful for you coming forward with this information.

Michael Brown 12-22-2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Brown (Post 1968768)
To highlight what others have said, I believe additional communication between the two of you is extremely important for the community to make a decision on his character. Although, I am certain everyone is extremely grateful for you coming forward with this information.

My apologies my computer was open since yesterday and I did not refresh. :face_palm_02::face_palm_02::face_palm_02:

Reptar 12-22-2016 01:04 PM

All I know about Ty Park is he's a man of his word and has a great reputation as a breeder and a conservationist. I hope we're able to get both sides of the story but with pending court date I don't think we will until that is done. I'm interested to see what comes of this but i'm curious why didn't you give him your address and receive the replacement Tegu that was offered. This whole mess going on and on seems like it would have been worked with a little flexibility.

Lucille 12-22-2016 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reptar (Post 1968773)
All I know about Ty Park is he's a man of his word and has a great reputation as a breeder and a conservationist.

And that absolutely may be true. So far, we have some accusations, without screen shots of the basic terms or message convos that the OP says she has available.
There may be more to the story than we are seeing, since the basic terms of the raffle are very important and were requested, and the OP has ignored the request for screen shots. It's beginning to feel like we are seeing only what the OP wants us to see.

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 03:32 PM

Raffle terms

3 Attachment(s)
Photo 1 where ty engages his followers
Photo 2 raffle started. Only stated an albino tegu
Which later ty stated he only produced albino purples. The other 2 people received an albino purple t+
Photo 3 winners announced

Lucille 12-22-2016 03:41 PM

Please provide screen shots. You have provided writing in a note book. Please provide screen shots of the terms from the page where you found the raffle.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie (Post 1968683)
I have our whole conversations on messager, all of his posts he made about me where he called me greedy, uneducated, thankless etc and proof he shipped the other 2 winners an albino purple tegu. His public comments telling his followers that he offered me a purple albino which was a lie because when I asked him he said no saying he didn't feel I deserve one.

Screen shots of the above which you say you have, please

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 03:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

All I know about Ty Park is he's a man of his word and has a great reputation as a breeder and a conservationist. I hope we're able to get both sides of the story but with pending court date I don't think we will until that is done. I'm interested to see what comes of this but i'm curious why didn't you give him your address and receive the replacement Tegu that was offered. This whole mess going on and on seems like it would have been worked with a little flexibility.

As you can see in the copy of out fb pmd. He was unwilling to give me a tegu as promised to be delivered in July, to be produced by him, or the alternative prize that was $3,000

He refused to give me the "breeders name" whom he tried to get a tegu for me from and later in his Oct post on his fb page he admits he shouldn't even get any tegus from the "undisclosed breeder friend" but a tegu from a friend was not what the raffle was for

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 03:54 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucille (Post 1968801)
Please provide screen shots. You have provided writing in a note book. Please provide screen shots of the terms from the page where you found the raffle.

I posited the conversation between us starting July 31 (the date the tegu was supposed to be delivered and the raffle terms

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucille (Post 1968801)

The photos I provided are from my exhibit book from court
Because it is illegal in my state to have any raffles I may have to Perdue this in Fl courts

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 04:01 PM

Can I only post 4 pics at a time. Or is there a way that I can post more ?

3240 12-22-2016 04:11 PM

Here's my interpretation. Ty offered you an albino blue tegu but you saw a way to take advantage of the situation and wanted $3k instead. Ty donates a huge portion of his reptile income to conservation efforts. These raffles are held for a good cause and Ty funds them 100%. It's a shame to see someone take advantage of his efforts.

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 04:13 PM

Quote:

In this situation ty was not a man of his word!
I also received many pms from his followers stating their disappointment in the way ty has handled this.
I did not deserve to be called the names he called me either.

3240 12-22-2016 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie (Post 1968809)
In this situation ty was not a man of his word!
I also received many pms from his followers stating their disappointment in the way ty has handled this.
I did not deserve to be called the names he called me either.

It would be interesting to see ALL of the communication between you and Ty. You're only posting portions of the conversation.

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3240 (Post 1968808)
Here's my interpretation. Ty offered you an albino blue tegu but you saw a way to take advantage of the situation and wanted $3k instead. Ty donates a huge portion of his reptile income to conservation efforts. These raffles are held for a good cause and Ty funds them 100%. It's a shame to see someone take advantage of his efforts.

This may be YOUR opinion and many of his 8,000 followers may feel the same. But please tell me how i am rating advantage of him. I never received an albino tegu that he produced. He tried to change the terms by offering me an albino. Lue from an undisclosed breeder. Which later was found out by Ty's comment in his own post that he could not even get.
He sold 60 tickets at $100 each within about an hour. by people that wanted one of TY PARKS animals. I have never seen him raffle off someone else's animal. And I am sorry if I want to know where my animals come from. I tried to resolve this with ty and he refused to give the alternate prize that he had offered in the raffle terms which happened to be $3000 and he also refused to give me an albino t+ that he produced. The other 2 people received a t+ albino!!
I think that anyone in my shoes would have expected to receive the alternative prize (the cash as he promised in the raffle terms) OR what the others received as ty has made it very clear that he did. It produce any albino blue t- tegus and admitted he only produced t+ albino purples.

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 04:27 PM

Quote:

He never offered me an albino tegu that he produced.

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 04:30 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I can only figure out how to post a few ss at a time but I am posting the conversation now

Sugarhedgie 12-22-2016 04:32 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Moree

Reptar 12-22-2016 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie (Post 1968812)
This may be YOUR opinion and many of his 8,000 followers may feel the same. But please tell me how i am rating advantage of him. I never received an albino tegu that he produced. He tried to change the terms by offering me an albino. Lue from an undisclosed breeder. Which later was found out by Ty's comment in his own post that he could not even get.
He sold 60 tickets at $100 each within about an hour. by people that wanted one of TY PARKS animals. I have never seen him raffle off someone else's animal. And I am sorry if I want to know where my animals come from. I tried to resolve this with ty and he refused to give the alternate prize that he had offered in the raffle terms which happened to be $3000 and he also refused to give me an albino t+ that he produced. The other 2 people received a t+ albino!!
I think that anyone in my shoes would have expected to receive the alternative prize (the cash as he promised in the raffle terms) OR what the others received as ty has made it very clear that he did. It produce any albino blue t- tegus and admitted he only produced t+ albino purples.

So there were two other people in the same boat as you but they were able to work something out with Ty? Unless I missed something, looks to me like he offered you a replacement animal and you refused to give him your address.

3240 12-22-2016 04:37 PM

In the texts you posted he's offering to give you an albino blue tegu. You're refusing because you want $3k. As I said earlier, you're taking advantage of the situation.

nickolasanastasiou 12-22-2016 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Here is mine.

He offered an albino blue tegu to each of the winners of a raffle and $3k to each winner if he did not produce any. He claimed at one point not to have produced any and would procure one from someone else's stock. The trouble is that the people were not buying tickets for someone else's stock. They were buying tickets for chances to win his stock. He did not, according to some of the messages, produce said stock.

The wording was specific. As it is stated, it looks like she is owed $3k. It was either one of his albino tegus he produced or $3k. No tegus produced? $3k. He did not have a third option in the posting of the contest promising that said he would roll on down to a fellow vendor's place in order to procure a replacement from another's stock. If he had, sure, he would have had the option of offering that. That is not how it was outlined, however, and how it was outlined was by his own hands.

He did not say that if he could not procure them that he would then pay $3k. He said if that if he did not produce them that he would pay $3k. According to him in some messages, he did not produce some. In other messages, it looks like he claimed he did produce some and was keeping them. Both of those claims cannot be simultaneously true, but that is neither here nor there since neither version of the prize was given to one of the winners of the contest. She paid $400 in chances and fortune favored her in the winning outcome. What has been promised by the terms of the contest has failed to be delivered.

Whether he "feels" she was greedy or not, she complied with his terms that he designed and he is the one who appears to be reneging on the agreement he built.

The only person being taken advantage of is the person who won under the terms set and has not received the prize or its cash alternative as outlined by the person who created the raffle in the first place.

The purpose of the raffle and all of the rest are separate matters. He could be pulling puppies out of fires all day long, but it looks like he owes this person $3k unless there is something more and critically damning to her argument that is not being presented.

I have bought from Ty before and, while there was an error in the order, he fixed it quickly and I was pleased with the transaction and animals received. That said, this is a situation he made. His words from the first screen shot are attached. If he abides by those words, then he will be a man of his word. If he does not deliver the $3k, then he is not abiding by his own words.

SiXandSeven8ths 12-22-2016 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou (Post 1968819)
Here is mine.

He offered an albino blue tegu to each of the winners of a raffle and $3k to each winner if he did not produce any. He claimed at one point not to have produced any and would procure one from someone else's stock. The trouble is that the people were not buying tickets for someone else's stock. They were buying tickets for chances to win his stock. He did not, according to some of the messages, produce said stock.

The wording was specific. As it is stated, it looks like she is owed $3k. It was either one of his albino tegus he produced or $3k. No tegus produced? $3k. He did not have a third option in the posting of the contest promising that said he would roll on down to a fellow vendor's place in order to procure a replacement from another's stock. If he had, sure, he would have had the option of offering that. That is not how it was outlined, however, and how it was outlined was by his own hands.

He did not say that if he could not procure them that he would then pay $3k. He said if that if he did not produce them that he would pay $3k. According to him in some messages, he did not produce some. In other messages, it looks like he claimed he did produce some and was keeping them. Both of those claims cannot be simultaneously true, but that is neither here nor there since neither version of the prize was given to one of the winners of the contest. She paid $400 in chances and fortune favored her in the winning outcome. What has been promised by the terms of the contest has failed to be delivered.

Whether he "feels" she was greedy or not, she complied with his terms that he designed and he is the one who appears to be reneging on the agreement he built.

The only person being taken advantage of is the person who won under the terms set and has not received the prize or its cash alternative as outlined by the person who created the raffle in the first place.

The purpose of the raffle and all of the rest are separate matters. He could be pulling puppies out of fires all day long, but it looks like he owes this person $3k unless there is something more and critically damning to her argument that is not being presented.

I have bought from Ty before and, while there was an error in the order, he fixed it quickly and I was pleased with the transaction and animals received. That said, this is a situation he made. His words from the first screen shot are attached. If he abides by those words, then he will be a man of his word. If he does not deliver the $3k, then he is not abiding by his own words.

This right here. I'm glad to see someone say it. Nobody else seems to see it this way. Its clear that the terms were changed and not honored.