FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174810)

HowlinGaleDragons 04-22-2010 11:53 PM

Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons

Alright first off I know everyone will first think "Uh-Oh Revenge Post" but it is not I never thought that Ed would scr#w me like he did many other people but he did. It all started with a Leather Back male he sent to me Originally it was a breeder loan and it ended very different the Dragon was a Yellow Poss Dbl Het Italian Leather Back male upon arrival I took out a gray skinny sick looking dragon his eyes where all gunked up he would not eat at all for me. I ran fecal's (myself as you all know I do that) and he was absolutely over loaded with parasites the whole smear looked like it was alive the poor guy ha a severe Coccidia over load, tons of pin worms, along with not only Flagellates but Nematodes. It took THREE rounds of Albon to get the Coccidia/Nematodes under control FOUR rounds of Panacur to clear the pin worms and TWO rounds of Flagyl to beat the Flag. The poor guy was pooping pure diarrhea and blood I was in total shock at how this dragon was and he expected me to Breed it? I don't think so that dragon was not going ANYWHERE near my colony I kept him in a 40 gallon breeder on the far side of my basement (Finished & Heated). About a month after I got this male he told me he didn't like him because he was an ugly small dragon and that he was mine; well to my surprise suddenly he wants this dragon back and the only reason he dose is he wants to try to make money on a dragon he almost killed. I will say it right out for everyone he will NEVER see that male again as I would not send him back to the hel* hole he came from.
Sadly I didn't learn from that Experience and I truly wish I did I traded Ed some dragons of mine for a few of his and again I got sick weak dragons one a Hypo Trans the other a Red Trans they where under weight and looked awful when I told him how weak they where he told me they came to him like that from Tom Clarke (Sorry I have to bring you into this Tom) both dragons had the same parasite issues the Leather Back did sadly I was unable to save the Hypo Trans nothing I did would bring him around; did Ed replace him? Nope he didn't even care. It took a LONG time for me to get the Red Trans back to health but due to her prior problems she is stunted in growth I am unsure if she will ever come to breeding size if not she will stay a pet or I will find her a pet home. I also got an Italian Leather Back female in the trade she thank god was not as skinny she did have all the same parasites and was treated for it she unlike the other two younger dragons had a nasty eye infection that I treated with Terramycin (same as I used on the male LB) and it cleared up but ever since she has had "Droopy Eyes" I don't think it bothers her though.

Originally Ed had bought me some Hypos and Hets so I could sell them at a show which I paid him back in full but he is now trying to tell people I never paid him. I know Ed will bring this up I let a female of mine I wasn't going to sell go to him she was in perfect health and a huge girl for her age well he ended up killing her and I can imagine she died from the same parasites the other dragons came to me with; this was a stupid mistake on my part at the time I did not consider that she would get sick she was suppose to be housed alone but in the end was in a group with a male that was much larger than her. Ed has been threatening to supposidly make a legal issue out of this I spoke to a relative of mine who is involved in the law who confirmed Ed can not do a thing to me as it is his word agianst mine and I now know his words dosen't carry and weight as he has done nothing but lie out his butt.
I was warned by many people local and online that I was making a huge mistake having any involvement with Ed Clark and now I wish I would have listened not only did I get nothing but Sick dragons from him but I was scre@ed over many times; I will not allow Ed to drag my name through the mud with his anymore I will not allow him to walk all over me he can cry all he wants like I know he will but it is simple.
Ed you are NOT going to ever see the Leather Back male again I don't care if you show your Breeding Loan Contract because that is null and void as of the day you gave me Prince as a gift my friend at the Local Reptile show was there and will atest to that; I don't care if you tell people I stole him or whatever you word is nothing you will deny what you told me I already know that I should of gotten it in writing and from know on I will get things in writing not done over the net. You really need to take better care of your dragons I told you several times what medications and what dose to use to treat the issues I found in the ones you sent to me but you never did. Two things you have taught me are Humility and admitting when I am wrong and I was wrong in so many ways about you this was a learning experience for me and I am sure I will never forget it I hope some day you will get your act together and become a good business person but I won't hold my breath for that to happen.

On a side not Ed is trying to tell people he bought all the dragons from me he has; this is a bunch of B/S he has only bought dragons from me Twice. The first was a Red Female then group of Hypos Males and the second a Group of Really nice Orange babies all the other dragons he got from which he won't say what they are he got on trade or as a gift.

I will not take part in Ed's pathetic attempt at trying to "Force" me into anything he has insulted and scre@ed me over many times; no more Ed. I now know what kind of person Ed is and he isn't worth a second of my life; everyone knows how big a scammer and creep he is I was blind to it for too long.

I am not going to give a name right now but I am sending this link to the person I am about to speak about if they want to post what happened they are more than welcome to.

The big last straw was Ed used my name without telling me to lie and screw a man in FL; he told the guy that the Red Trans he was selling to him was mine and I was going to have a fit because Ed's was going to sell him it. Well to no surprise the dragon came in skinny and ugly nothing Like Ed said heck Ed never sent the pictures the guy wanted! I have seen pictures of both dragons they aren't worth even $100 Each with how they look. I got an email and phone call not too long after it happened and the fingers where pointing at me! Keep in mind I have no part in this sale ed made what so ever I never saw the dragon; so not only has Ed Directly scre@ed me he has used my name to try to give himself an escape on bad deals. A good friend of mine who is also a good friend of the man Ed screwed cleared this up and let the guy know that I do not breed Translucent's and that he knows I would never do low things like that; it happens to be I am now good friends with him and plan to do business with him in the future.

I do want to make this clear I am in NO WAY Involved or Associated with Ed Clark he has nothing to do with myself or my dragons ; never has and never will.

:rofl:Hey Ed also go ahead with court I will get you for board of the dragon, feed, and all the medications he had to go on which ads up to way more than the value of my dragon.:rofl:

Below is a screen shot of the email sent to me; I blacked out part of the emails as I have not gotten permission to you use the senders name but he has been notified.

Also attached is a screen shot of his sick twisted threats agiants me; and an email admitting that Princes :angry:condition did not "Matter":shootfoot (Nice to know you did not care about him; you never told me he was sick) - Also I never told you I would breed him to all my girls.

Anyways in Essence Ed is a liar, scammer, sells sick dragons, and he will use your for everything he can BUYER BEWARE

Ed Clark 04-23-2010 12:10 AM

Nicole I love the title, sells sick dragons:rofl:

Whose dragons came out of brumation all with respitory infections? I will answer...they were all yours.

You have lost many adult dragons in the past year since I have known you, you posted a sick adult female for sale $125.00 recently her name was Sweety.

You dont have the right to call names with the sickness running thru your collection yet you still keep pumping them full with anything you can think to save them. you even had the nerve to blame the manufacturer of a probiotic for killing your dragons.

HowlinGaleDragons 04-23-2010 12:11 AM

Also on the please Stop calling line in the email he sent : the last time I spoke to Ed Clark on the phone was 3:15PM Est today to tell him to get lost. I have been left no choice but to Block his email and messengers due to harassment.

Utta 04-23-2010 12:12 AM

Lol, wow. Can't say I never expected this.

Ed Clark 04-23-2010 12:14 AM

Its past my bed time all:(

I will get back to this later, its gonna be fun. Ni Ni:)

HowlinGaleDragons 04-23-2010 12:14 AM

RI's? Only dragon here that ever had an RI was a rescue I took in that fully recovered and was never offered for sale ever.

Sweety? Actually I ended up selling her locally she was a healthy girl fat just like her mother :-)

Grasping for threads to hang on to Ed? What Can't handle getting told to get lost?

HowlinGaleDragons 04-23-2010 12:16 AM

Utta,
Honestly I never thought I would have issues but sadly I was proven wrong about Ed and wish I would have listened much sooner than I did.

KelliH 04-23-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed Clark (Post 925396)
Its past my bed time all:(

I will get back to this later, its gonna be fun. Ni Ni:)

Oh come on! I've got a six pack of Heineken and don't have to get up early in the morning!

Utta 04-23-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed Clark (Post 925390)
Nicole I love the title, sells sick dragons:rofl:

Whose dragons came out of brumation all with respitory infections? I will answer...they were all yours.

You have lost many adult dragons in the past year since I have known you, you posted a sick adult female for sale $125.00 recently her name was Sweety.

You dont have the right to call names with the sickness running thru your collection yet you still keep pumping them full with anything you can think to save them. you even had the nerve to blame the manufacturer of a probiotic for killing your dragons.

Go respond to your other 5 or so bad guy threaqds to the MASSIVE amounts of unanswered questions and stop BSin around :NoNo:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons (Post 925391)
Also on the please Stop calling line in the email he sent : the last time I spoke to Ed Clark on the phone was 3:15PM Est today to tell him to get lost. I have been left no choice but to Block his email and messengers due to harassment.

Well first, were you romantically involved with Mr. Clark?

Second, are you owed any money from Ed? Or was the man in FL being lied to the last straw for you and decided to retaliate?

shinezilla 04-23-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utta (Post 925392)
Lol, wow. Can't say I never expected this.

Tyler... Did you just really LOL'd???
Be more sensitive you a-hole.

:rofl: