FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Does Everyone who is Suspended..... (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98832)

varnyard 05-05-2007 12:00 AM

Jim, whats up? If you need to give me a ring to talk, feel free to do so. You are not acting like the Jim Richie we all know.

First you attack Chuck, this I can understand a little, he might have pulled your strings in the past. But to attack Jay, whom we all know including you is one of the most honest good guys in this hobby, well it is just uncalled for.
You have gained a bunch of warning points in the last two days, you know like I know they were given under a just judgement, all I am asking is, what gives Jim?

Wilomn 05-05-2007 12:08 AM

Maybe the pocketpud from not so long ago is the true jim and he just couldn't maintain the facade that was the jim of the recent past.

Either way, crap flaps.

See ya jimmy.

critical bill 05-05-2007 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varnyard
First you attack Chuck, this I can understand a little, he might have pulled your strings in the past.

Actually...I think it all began a long while back when Wes was suspended and he was basically singing "ding dong the Wes is dead". I didn't care for that very much and we traded some words....in which I think he was eventually suspended. I really cant be too sure, but I think it went something along those lines. So I really didn't pull rockets strings at all. I was merely sticking up for a guy that I like and who wasn't around to defend himself from insult. Thinking about it...it may have been on an old Dennis Dynes thread that this actually occurred. I;m 41 so you have to forgive some memory loss. Anywho...ya know its not like old rocket had the testicular fortitude to do that when Wes was available to play. And thats what ticked me off. Be a man.

And to be honest....who is retarded enough to hold a grudge around here for more then a day or two? Is life so boring for some that you need to hold onto the bad memories as long as the good ones? I just don't think a phone call to you is going to do it for rocket Bobby. Its evident in his welcome message to me, that he didn't have to leave in the first place, that he's hurting upstairs in a way more complex that a chat isn't gonna fix it. You might just end up all screwed up upstairs. Lets be serious...when he had the chance to counsel with an actual doctor (Dr.Owens) he passed up that chance for the opprotunity to insult him.

So I say so long rocket. Nice knowing ya! You were at 12 points when I arrived and now your at 140. I bet if I even held a grudge and was gunning for ya...a swat team would be presently talking you down from a tall building. You were a mess long before I returned and sadly....you picked the wrong damn guy to target. My hand is still out to you...take it or don't...I really don't much care.

critical bill 05-05-2007 12:44 AM

You want to hear retarded? Figure this out if you can. I bashed sledgehammer in pretty much the same way rocket did. Neither of us got points. Sledgehammer PM's me to threaten me that if I don't stop bashing him that he is going to resurrect a two year old thread about me to set me straight. So anyway....I tell him to blow it out his keester and to roll the dice and post away, but he gets cold feet and tucks tail and runs and all the while the guy I'm arguing alongside of against this guy sledgehammer takes pot shots at me? Riddle me that.

varnyard 05-05-2007 01:47 AM

Is my eyes playing tricks on me, or is the warnings points gone under our names? :shrug01:

varnyard 05-05-2007 01:57 AM

BTW Chuck, I like Wes pretty good myself!! He is a good guy in our hobby, he do have a silver tounge. :thumbsup:

And you got to have respect for someone who can sweep the Golden Goddess off her feet without even trying. :rofl: :rofl:

critical bill 05-05-2007 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varnyard
Is my eyes playing tricks on me, or is the warnings points gone under our names? :shrug01:

My question is....if its gone is it ok to attack? :)

Cat_72 05-05-2007 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by critical bill

Eh, I can't help but think that they are just undergoing some kind of modification, and may come back to bite one in the posterior....

Best wait until the powers that be do some 'splainin, methinks.

Cat_72 05-05-2007 07:32 AM

Kinda :>off_to<: but.....

I just noticed another change....on the main page, toward the bottom, the section listing "today's birthdays" is gone.

I LIKED that....since I'm terrible about remembering even those birthdays I know, it was nice to look through it and see who I could wish a happy birthday to. :shrug01:

Apparently the winds of change are blowing again.

hhmoore 05-05-2007 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by critical bill

sure - but we can still issue warnings, even if the points aren't visible
btw - welcome back, Chuck :wavey: