FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Inquiry on Rainer Weishaupl (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113024)

KNOBTAIL 07-06-2008 01:56 PM

Inquiry on Rainer Weishaupl

Looking to make a purchase. Has anyone ever dealt with this individual. Thanks, JERRY

KNOBTAIL 07-06-2008 08:50 PM

I realize that

after I conducted a search that there was some activity with the person in question. But the thread was about 3 years ago and was hoping for some current information. He claims in an email to me that he is a big time breeder! Thats what prompted me to take the few additional minutes and make an inquiry. JERRY

thomas davis 07-07-2008 11:29 AM

well

when it comes to brooks kings bluerosy is Da'man :thumbsup: i would not hesitate to buy from him.
,,,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

KNOBTAIL 07-07-2008 02:26 PM

thanks,

but his prices for what I was interested in purchasing was outrageous.

Spitfire 07-07-2008 09:08 PM

I recently made a purchase with Rainer and all went well and I am very pleased with what I got. I plan to pick up some other offspring from him in the future.
And remember, rice is dictated by both market and the eye of the beholder!

I have snakes I'd maybe sell for thousands when realistically, they would only be worth a few hundred on the market. It all comes down to what price it will take for me to never see a particular snake again in person. That's why I keep alot of our babies lol!

-Yasser

monitors007 07-07-2008 09:41 PM

Great Guy, Highly Recommend

i mad a purchase from him about two years ago on a pair of lemon yellow rat x honduran milk x cali king and he made sure they shipped and arrived exactly the next day for my birthday in october, and it even came usps! what was really awesome and set this guy and breeder apart from everyone else was, he called at the exact time the package arrived and had me open it while he was on the phone. to my surprise, the pair was absolutely gorgeous and way above the pics he had posted for them but there was a extra container in there with a higher priced baby than the two i bought for my birthday. this guy is at the top of respectable and classy breeding and stands behind all the animals that he produces and goes wau above to make you satisfied with your purchase and ships lightning quick as well and communication is very thorough and a real ease with this gentleman. his snakes are a little pricey, but the pics dont do his animals justice until they arrive in living color and you see for yourself. i recommend buying from him for his quality and his ethics in what he breeds, you cant go wrong. hope this helps. :iagree:

John E Dove 07-07-2008 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire
I recently made a purchase with Rainer and all went well and I am very pleased with what I got. -Yasser

What shipping company did he use?

Spitfire 07-08-2008 12:31 AM

Mine came via Fed ex.

-Yasser