FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Has any one done bussiness w/ Bob Sloan - Del Rio,Tx. (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101415)

homegrownherps 07-10-2007 11:41 PM

Has any one done bussiness w/ Bob Sloan - Del Rio,Tx.

In the process of a trade that looks like it going to go bad, any new info on him would be appreciated.

Bob Sloan
Alterna Ranch
Del Rio, Texas 78840

I did scan through some of the older posts about him, and it looks like I may be lucky enough to dodge a bullet here.

Suncoast Herpetological 07-10-2007 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homegrownherps
In the process of a trade that looks like it going to go bad, any new info on him would be appreciated.

Bob Sloan
Alterna Ranch
Del Rio, Texas 78840

I did scan through some of the older posts about him, and it looks like I may be lucky enough to dodge a bullet here.

Run, hide and thank your lucky stars Jim. Nobody does an about face from that much bad karma.

homegrownherps 07-11-2007 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Run, hide and thank your lucky stars Jim. Nobody does an about face from that much bad karma.

Thanks John...I'm telling you , the planets must be out of alignment today.
But, I promised ...no more calls (today).

homegrownherps 07-11-2007 10:01 AM

Well , I guess I sorta dodged the bull with this guy, I didn't lose anything but I guess I will still have to deal with his dumb :censored: .

Need some input ;
He sent me a snake (that is supposed to be delivered sometime today 7-11-07) he sent it w/o getting a confirmation from to to ship. He sent it C.O.D. (it was to be part of a trade for some of my stock). I don't want this snake as I don't want to deal with this guy. I am already starting to build a nice little collection of threatening/bully emails from him.

Anyway, I will have to pay for this snake to complete the delivery, I don't want to refuse it because I am sure the snake would not survive the return trip. What I plan to do,is accept the box and ship the snake back on my regular shipping day next week. Also there is to be a $50.00 M.O. in the box as part of the trade, I planned to use it to cover the cost of shipping back to him. And he has already stated the he would refuse shipment if I sent his snake back.

I don't want the snake to suffer from his stupidity.

Keith Northrop 07-11-2007 12:29 PM

Tell Sloan I'll Cut his A-hole Out....Haha

Dude......I've met some Low-Life forms....Slugs...Slim....Nemitoads.....This
guy is Lower than a Snake Belly......In China! ....... :dgrin: If you want details you
know where I can be found.....Does Anybody have a pic of this Guy?

Later....and Good Luck

P.S. Watch Out I Think He is Setting you up to Have you Ripped Off!!!!!

homegrownherps 07-11-2007 12:53 PM

I have got a nice little collection of his typical threatenings emails going...the ones that contain death threats, a destruction of property. So I went ahead contacted the local authority.

I will keep you all posted.

Keith Northrop 07-11-2007 01:04 PM

Hey...BobAsseto....Sloan....

I know we went thru this already....But now I know.....Assetto our resent conversation? Is there more than 2 Bob Assetto's? HaHa.....

homegrownherps 07-11-2007 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
Dude......I've met some Low-Life forms....Slugs...Slim....Nemitoads.....This
guy is Lower than a Snake Belly......In China! ....... :dgrin: If you want details you
know where I can be found.....Does Anybody have a pic of this Guy?

Later....and Good Luck

P.S. Watch Out I Think He is Setting you up to Have you Ripped Off!!!!!

Any/all info on this guy will help out if you have it...
like his DOB.

bobassetto 07-11-2007 01:04 PM

just......WOW....... :iagree:

Keith Northrop 07-11-2007 02:23 PM

Insert Foot in Mouth.....Haha

:dgrin: Damn.....Will the Real Bob Assetto Please Stand up...HaHa...I will make a second apology to Bob....I can't believe how upset and temporarily insane I get ............(Haha...Not Hard for me)......when I think someone is Bob Sloan.........And to think I already accused you of Being him once already..........Damn....I feel like choking him......(120 over 80)......What a
waste of air......(130/80)..........Bob Sloan.....(140/90)........POP......HaHa

Piece of Mind.....Later :dgrin: