FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Herp Hobby Shop INC. Good or bad? (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12871)

azsuboc 01-31-2003 09:01 AM

Herp Hobby Shop INC. Good or bad?

We are considering doing business with Bob at Herp Hobby Shop INC in Florida. Just wondering if anyone has done business wih them and what your expereince was like.

Thank you

Dennis Gulla 01-31-2003 09:40 AM

Bob Potts and the Herp Hobby Shop are great! I have been doing business with Bob for 5 years now and have never been disappointed! His animals are always accurately represented and healthy. To date, I have purchased the following animals that were produced by Bob Potts:

1.0 Panther Chameleon ( back in "98")
0.1 (98) Amel Cornsnake
1.0 (00) Amel Cornsnake
1.1 (01) Apricot Pueblan Milksnakes
0.1 (01) Snow Motley Cornsnake
1.0 (02) Snow Motley Cornsnake
1.2 (02) Candycane Cornsnakes

Bob is a good guy, he won't do you wrong.

HerpMasters Inc. 01-31-2003 10:53 AM

I can check it out for you

I have never purchased any animals from the Herp Hobby Shop here in Tampa so I can not comment directly but I know that they have a great reputation here in Tampa. I have been meaning to check them out for some stuff I need so I will be more than happy to investigate for you. Mike

Bobby Pruett 01-31-2003 03:52 PM

My friend and parner on some projects Jeff Aldrich does alot of deals with Bob and I would and have trusted my money to go to him.

ReptileKIngdom 02-03-2003 06:40 PM

the Herp Hobby Shop

I have purchased some animals from Bob and the deals went very smooth. The animals were great and the packing was excellent. I would recomend doing business with him.

Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko 02-03-2003 10:16 PM

Ah those guys...

I am happy to post that we have gotten some really incredible animals from Herp Hobby Shop. I haven't had the chance yet to go see the store front, but will most definitely be stopping by next time were there. We had the pleasure to meet Bob and the gang over there at HHS at many shows. They are real stand up fellas that I don't mind forking over some of my hard earned cash to. I have never heard a complaint about them and I sure don't have any myself, so if your considering a purchase with them, do so with confidence.

Mike

MarWhal 08-23-2003 01:10 AM

I agree. Thumbs up to Bob Potts. Great prices. Great animals. Eeast to deal with.

burmer 08-23-2003 02:35 AM

I've purchased a few animals from them. An albino burm and a male beardie. I have been very happy with both and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. I have been to their shop both times very clean and the conditions were excellent. Definitely a good guy.

Julie Moore 08-23-2003 06:38 AM

Back in '01 we purchased a leucistic texas ratsnake from Herp Hobby Shop. He's completely flawless and will eat anything you put in from of him. I would definately do business with them again. :D

herpcondo 08-23-2003 08:52 AM

I use to live in tampa.. and go visit the place,,,,
good animals,, great prices,,, and nice people,,,
I have also mail ordered from them when i moved up here,, and it was on time, and great quality animals!
i would call again and never think twice,,,