FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Informal presidential election poll (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302627)

JColt 05-17-2012 07:40 PM

Here's a good example of how both sides screwed over reptile people here in Ohio.

I sent a letter to all dems and rep in Ohio back when Dem Gov Strickland put through the exotic ban. Then Kasich became Gov and let it expire. Then some nutcase let his animals out then of course Kasich put the ban back up trying to stop damage control.

All the dems did was squawk about how this wouldn't have happened if Strickland's plan stayed (not true) and Rep said they put out a better more restrictive plan.

All the letters I got back said it was for the best. The heck if you had 1000's of dollars in animals. Blah....

JColt 05-17-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1457433)
I pointed my finger at Obama, because he signed it, when it should have been vetoed. FYI

Yes I understand that. I just pointed out though that it was started by Republicans. Please believe me, I'm not defending Obama at all but it passed by a huge margin before it was sent to him by Rep and Dem. I don't think I know of any president who wouldn't have signed.

The House vote tally which took place 02/28/12, was 338 for and 3 against. The three dissenters were Rep.Paul Broun R-Georgia, Rep. Justin Amash R-Michigan and Rep. Keith Ellison D-Minnesota. Rep. Ron Paul was reported earlier as having voted against the bill, but that was based on the original vote conducted 02/28/11. Rep. Ron Paul ABSTAINED on the final vote.

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 07:53 PM

Which is why I'm non partisan. :) I vote for nobody because of the false promises they make. I look at their history. What have they stood for before running for office, etc. And I certainly don't vote for someone just because they are the same color as me, like many did this last election.

JColt 05-17-2012 07:57 PM

Same here Richard. ;)

JColt 05-17-2012 07:59 PM

They break laws all the time. I watched the video's of what happened to Ron Paul at the conventions. They should be jailed!

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 08:09 PM

Sheriff Joe in Maricopa county has proved that Obamas birth certificate was born on a computer, as well as proved that his selective service form is a fraudulent document. Yet, Obama still remains in office without being charged for fraud, treason or any of the above, and the laws he's signed into effect, which by constitutional law should be null a void after this proof, are still in effect.

Much proof is out there as to the crookedness of our government, almost in it's entirety.

That's where the people need to unite for a common cause...our rights and freedoms...and "abolish the government and reinstate a new one" based on our constitutional rights. You get enough people to stand together, and amazing things can happen. If the German Army, AS A WHOLE, didn't refuse to follow unethical orders, then the wall would still be up.

All men of honor should join... http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

JColt 05-18-2012 06:51 AM

Arpaio is P.T. Barnum. He is just as much as an extremist as any one I can think of. Think it's time to exit this thread. Have a good day Richard.

crotalusadamanteus 05-18-2012 07:45 AM

That's why everyone who's tried to sue him for so called rights violations, has lost, right? He lives by the letter of the law he swore to uphold, and people don't like it. They'd rather believe the media, and civil rights groups, then the truth.

Dennis Hultman 05-18-2012 11:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Not agreeing or disagreeing with anything Rich stated but on topic to his post and more fuel for the fire, I give you this mornings drudge report.

Obama's literary agent promoted him as born in Kenya from 1991 until several months before he announced his candidacy for POTUS.

http://www.drudgereport.com/
http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/shocker-o...-born-in-2003/
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...donesia-Hawaii

crotalusadamanteus 05-18-2012 01:57 PM

The cold case posse uncovered that, and also his original application request for foreign aid, applied for as an indonesian, and his selective service card which they compared to others from the very same post office where he supposedly got it date stamped. The date stamp is only 2 digit format, while all the rest stamped within days of his are 4 digit. Even the retired post master of the post office and the post master general said it couldn't be real because Fed law required a 4 digit stamp even back then.

But people don't want the truth. They want their heads to remain in the sand where they don't have to witness such atrocities as honesty.

JColt 05-19-2012 09:30 AM

*sigh* I know I said I was done with thread but the birther thing...

The so called cold case crew came up with an old advert made by the publishers of Obama's book and have admitted the reason it was taken out was because it was false and never used.

Here's the thing You have two newspapers that ran the birth announcement of Obama. Unless they decided to change the wording in those announcements in 1961 just in case Obama might become president......

Also the whole Adobe thing was debunked back in 08 and re examined this week

Response to Mara Zebest
http://www.scribd.com/doc/59087668/Response-to-Zebest

Isn't there enough truthful reasons to like or dislike any political figure with out resorting to lies and half truths?

crotalusadamanteus 05-19-2012 11:28 AM

Actually, the Cold Case crew I'm talking about was a video from end of March this year, and they actually traveled to Hawaii, try to get a hard copy of his birth certificate, to prove once and for all that all this "he's not a citizen" crap is false, and they couldn't do it. In fact, they kept coming up with more and more evidence to the contrary. Which led to his selective service form. So they took that to the post master, and the retired post master of the time, as well as the post master general. All of them said the date format wasn't right, and that it was a false document. That was in 2012, not 2008. You need to watch the right videos.

Tell me this...why would a young US citizen feel the need to seal all of his records, including school records, to eliminate any trace, or proof for that matter, that he legally obtained the degrees he has, at a cost of $800K? Why would he baulk so much when the proof of his citizenship was asked for in the beginning, when a simple piece of paper would have proved it, and left the case closed? Why does his selective service form have a 2 digit date stamp, when all other Americans have a 4 digit date stamp? Why would he apply for foreign financial aide, as an Indonesian, when he could have as easily gotten funding from the American Negro college fund, loans, or grants, which he never applied for? And why would a man with 20 plus years federal law enforcement experience, and a duly elected Sheriff, all of a sudden throw away all he's worked for, to make up lies about Obama?

Nobodies making up anything. I have spoken the truth. If he was lawfully able to hold the office he holds, then I would be hating him for outright dishonoring his oath of office, and creating harm to the people of the U.S. And i do. But the fact is, he is an enemy to the people, who has managed to deceive the public and get himself into a position to cause more harm to the U.S. then any terrorist out there.

You believe in that lying SOB of a president if you want. I'll believe the evidence, and a man that has proved himself for countless years, to be all about the LAW, regardless of what color you are. He treats white inmate just the same as all the rest. He has no agenda, except to carry out the written law. And i admire him because he don't give a rats ass who don't like it. Which is how it's supposed to be. What's that word I'm looking for...EQUALITY.

crotalusadamanteus 05-19-2012 11:34 AM

Like your own link says...she is NOT a forensic digital image analyst. Pretty sure the Cold Case crew brought one in for this. I never said photoshop was used either. The public did, because that's the most known one out there. I happen to own 3 software's that work with layers, and layers is what the forensic guys found.

WebSlave 05-19-2012 12:08 PM

WebSlave 05-19-2012 12:22 PM

There certainly does seem to be quite a bit of intrigue surrounding our current POTUS.

JColt 05-19-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1458040)
Like your own link says...she is NOT a forensic digital image analyst. Pretty sure the Cold Case crew brought one in for this. I never said photoshop was used either. The public did, because that's the most known one out there. I happen to own 3 software's that work with layers, and layers is what the forensic guys found.

She is the one with the "digital expertize" that the cold case guys based there info on.....

crotalusadamanteus 05-19-2012 12:26 PM

Ooops. I wonder if she got a lashing for letting it out. HA HA

Well Joe, we must have seen different videos. The one i refer to had a man in it.

JColt 05-19-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1458039)
You believe in that lying SOB of a president if you want.

He could die tomorrow for all I care.

I'm basing it on facts. You are basing it on hate.

Why does Hawaii have 2 paper's with his birth listed in them from Nov 1961?

JColt 05-19-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1458039)
Actually, the Cold Case crew I'm talking about was a video from end of March this year, and they actually traveled to Hawaii, try to get a hard copy of his birth certificate, to prove once and for all that all this "he's not a citizen" crap is false,

I hope they enjoyed the time there, No doubt on the tax payer. You cannot get a hard copy of any ones birth certificate with out a court order unless you are the person or guardian of that person.

JColt 05-19-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JColt (Post 1457181)
The bill was introduced on by Rep. Tom Rooney a Fla Republican and voted in by congress by a majority of republicans. Obama just signed the bill. He did not create it or introduce it.

Hmmm, I myself thought there was more to this than there is to begin with. This bill was actually pretty innocuous.

Quote:

It merely amended Title 18, Chapter 84, Section 1752 of the U.S. Code — just as then-President George W. Bush did in 2006 when he signed the Patriot Act. (Click on the link to the U.S. Code and you can see how it was amended in 1982, 1984, 1994 and 2006.)

According to the official report of the full House Judiciary Committee (which approved it on a voice vote, without recorded opposition), the bill adds two things to previously existing law:

It specifies that it is unlawful to enter secured areas of the White House and its grounds, or the vice president’s official residence and grounds. Previously, according to the report, the law prohibited unlawful entry to any building or ground, secured by the Secret Service, where the president or vice president is “temporarily” visiting. That forced the Secret Service to rely on a District of Columbia law that “addresses only minor misdemeanor infractions” even if somebody were to breach the White House residence itself.
The new law revises the standard that prosecutors must meet to gain a conviction, from proving that a violation was committed “willfully and knowingly” to merely proving that it was committed “knowingly.”
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/05/oba...e-free-speech/

crotalusadamanteus 05-19-2012 03:19 PM

I suppose his wife in the video above calling Kenya his home country, isn't a fact then?

Keep digging, you'll connect the dots eventually.

JColt 05-19-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1458100)
I suppose his wife in the video above calling Kenya his home country, isn't a fact then?

Keep digging, you'll connect the dots eventually.

lol, that is over 2 yrs old and has been discussed Ad nauseam over those 2 years.

Again, explain the 2 birth articles in 2 different Hawaiian paper's in Nov 1961

Donald Trump spent a lot of money trying to find something and never did.

Sheriff Arpaio spent a lot of tax payer money and came up with....nothing.

Like I said, I don't care one bit for Obama but none of my reasons have to do with any conspiracy theory's.

crotalusadamanteus 05-19-2012 05:34 PM

Well Mr. DHS man, I see they taught you well on the subject of evasion. So how about you answer my questions above, instead of dodging and jumping back on the conspiracy theorist train. Since you seem to have all the inside truths, present them to me.

I find no PROOF out there to what you are saying, just a few people stating it ain't true. Ed Clark does that a lot too. Yet there is overwhelming proof to what i say. Actual evidence, pictures, videos, paperwork and lack of paperwork.

Since you seem to be privy to the inside stuff that even the professionals can't find, then why don't you school us.

JColt 05-19-2012 06:00 PM

Evasion? What evasion. If any one has been evasive it's been you Richard. The stuff is all over the internet but ok, here goes.

Birth
http://demnoisemachine.files.wordpre...1024.jpg?w=406

http://demnoisemachine.files.wordpre...0000.gif?w=406

Trump
http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/donald-youre-fired/

Aripaio
Nothing shown but innuendo

crotalusadamanteus 05-19-2012 06:30 PM

I asked plenty of questions in post 212 above. You ignored them. What have I evaded?

Another question...what does your first picture above have to do with anything? It shows nothing, unless you mean where the arrow is pointing to Mr and Mrs Nordyke having twin daughters on Aug 5th. As for the other one, "a son" doesn't prove it was Barry. there is no name, which is why the birth certificate comes into play. A birth certificate is evidence.

Now watch the following press release. Actual proof, unless you're so brainwashed by your beliefs that it eludes you. It's not the short edited/cropped version either. Don't skip to the end now, you might miss the facts.

Anyway, I'll bored with this already. You keep your head stuck in the sand if you want. I'll continue to question until i see proof to the contrary.

Enjoy! :D

JColt 05-19-2012 06:39 PM

Dude, your a birther ................ No sense arguing.

His birth certificate has been proven valid.
Validated by Hawaii board of health

Your guy is a wack job sheriff with a vendetta. You have fun now...

crotalusadamanteus 05-19-2012 06:41 PM

HA HA HA Spoken like a true DHS man.

I knew you wouldn't look at the evidence, although i looked at yours.

JColt 05-19-2012 06:44 PM

You're immature, good bye

crotalusadamanteus 05-19-2012 06:48 PM

Mature enough to look at both sides of the argument and come to my own conclusion, instead of a conclusion that's been fed to me. :D

JColt 05-19-2012 09:23 PM

ok one more, lol.

Like I said before, I'm no Obama fan. I have enough reasons to not care for him that don't include all the other junk.

I'm sure Obama has to look at this as a gift though. Only a small segment are hard core birthers and care about that issue. It does make for a nice distraction for Obama on economy issues for up coming election. If it ends up dragging Romney into it then who knows what happens.

Obama or Romney - Meh.

crotalusadamanteus 05-19-2012 09:57 PM

Obama or Romney...either one equals more of the same. Their puppet strings are controlled by the same puppet masters. The UN.

JColt 05-19-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1458201)
Obama or Romney...either one equals more of the same. Their puppet strings are controlled by the same puppet masters. The UN.

We may not agree on everything but we do on a few. Have a good weekend.:thumbsup:

Dennis Hultman 06-02-2012 04:38 PM

"Alex Helwig, Ron Paul Rules Chairman, elected legitimately by the majority delegation, is thrown out and assaulted at LA GOP Convention by Shreveport Police."

Police Assault Dislocates Hip of Ron Paul Delegate after Elected in LA GOP Convention 6/2/12

Dennis Hultman 06-02-2012 04:42 PM

Dennis Hultman 08-24-2012 01:04 PM

Entire states delegates replaced.

Metachrosis 08-24-2012 02:41 PM

That be a well proven fact the last couple of months
The major media has pretty well been given the final word on reporting
"certain topics" so mass exposure is limited.
Open disregard and denial are "confirmation of" to me

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1458201)

Metachrosis 08-24-2012 02:47 PM

:rofl: more "removal" :rofl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman (Post 1464042)

WebSlave 08-30-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

The Ron Paul Revolt

By JULIET LAPIDOS

August 28, 2012, 7:39 pm

TAMPA, FLA.–It was a far cry from the hijinx at the 1980 convention, when Ted Kennedy tried to wrangle delegates, along with the Democratic nomination, away from President Jimmy Carter–but Ron Paul’s supporters did wage a small-scale revolt in Tampa today.

Delegates from Nevada tried to nominate Mr. Paul from the floor, submitting petitions from their own state as well as Minnesota, Maine, Iowa, Oregon, Alaska and the Virgin Islands. That should have done the trick: Rules require signatures from just five states. But the party changed the rules on the spot. Henceforth, delegates must gather petitions from eight states.

Ron Paul supporters filled the hall with boos and shouts of “no!” Delegates from Maine chanted “point of order!”

Then, during the roll call to officially nominate Mitt Romney, 17 Nevada delegates loyal to Mr. Paul voted their conscience, even though Mr. Romney carried their state handily.

This act of defiance also made absolutely no impact on the nominating process, but upset the former governor of Nevada, Robert List. He called the chairman of the state delegation an “outlaw.”
Source: http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/...n-paul-revolt/

So yeah, if they can't win by the rules they already made, they simply CHANGE them on the fly till they do win. :rolleyes:

WebSlave 08-30-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Ron Paul Won

Robin Koerner

Posted: 08/29/2012 8:58 am

In all fields of human endeavor, winning by cheating is losing.

In a competition, when someone cheats, he gets disqualified. The disqualification does not make the runner-up the winner. Rather, it reveals that the man who appeared to be the runner-up had in fact been the winner all along.

In the race for the GOP nomination for president, therefore, Ron Paul won.

As the New York Times wrote yesterday,

Quote:

Delegates from Nevada tried to nominate Mr. Paul from the floor, submitting petitions from their own state as well as Minnesota, Maine, Iowa, Oregon, Alaska and the Virgin Islands. That should have done the trick: Rules require signatures from just five states. But the party changed the rules on the spot. Henceforth, delegates must gather petitions from eight states.
When Mr. Romney and the RNC cheat so blatantly, they make the game no longer about politics: they make themselves ineligible for the vote of anyone who cares about his own morality, his own honesty or his own integrity -- regardless of his politics. And from a purely practical standpoint, they invite Americans to ask if they want to live in a nation governed with the same contempt for those who don't toe the party line as has been displayed both in Tampa and throughout the primary process.

But as a Ron Paul supporter, I can't remember feeling so invigorated and empowered in my cause.

Not only did my candidate win: the GOP has given the Liberty movement the greatest gift it could have given us. It has induced a righteous indignation will ensure that there will be no lull in the Liberty movement post-convention or post-election. It has educated us; it has brought us together like only a common hurt can, and it has freed us to do whatever needs to be done for the cause we love, wherever we need to do it.

To those in the Liberty movement who in the first flush of anger are saying they will never vote GOP again, I would humbly suggest that there is no better revenge than success and that success, therefore, is a dish best served cold.

Ron Paul has been fighting for the cause of freedom for 30 years. Even if Romney were to win the election in November -- a possibility now massively reduced by the disenfranchisement of a large minority of Republicans who comprise its most energetic activists -- eventually he'll be just another ex-president. But the GOP's behavior has just about ensured that Liberty will never be just another ex-movement. Thanks to GOP, a hardened, indignant and wiser Liberty movement will be as much "here" in four years or eight years as the Constitution will be.

And each time one of the main parties blatantly chooses power over honesty and fairness, it opens the unconverted to one of the most important messages of the Liberty movement: that the answers to our problems may not be found in the platforms or most of the people of the main parties that created them.

When I was observing the GOP caucuses in Seattle, I was able to ask a number of caucus goers who they voted for. Everyone I asked who was under 40 was there for Ron Paul. Everyone I asked who was over 65 was there for Mitt Romney. The younger adults would explain why they liked their candidate with passion, conviction, excitement and an unusual understanding of issues -- in other words, the stuff that victories are made of. The senior citizens -- every one of them -- gave as justification for their support of Romney, "He's the man who can beat Obama." (The logic didn't work so well for John Kerry, as I recall.)

I wanted to help them see the flaw in their answer by asking why they'd want to replace a large bank-funded, Patriot Act-supporting, NDAA-supporting, interventionist who doesn't have a plan to reduce government spending in the foreseeable future with a ...

You see, of course, why I couldn't ask the question.

More to the point, the people who "like Romney" are the outgoing seniors. The future of the party will comprise, out of simple biological necessity, those younger, liberty-loving, peace-mongering Constitutionalists, the likes of whom the RNC has worked so hard to put down.

That's exciting.

But things are even more exciting if I am wrong.

Think for a minute what happens to all these excitable young people if the GOP old guard stick around for long-enough to succeed in thwarting every effort the Paul supporters make to take over the party. In that case, the GOP will achieve something that no third party has: it will make third parties credible and their support significant. We may even look back at August 28 as the day when the seed of a brand new party was sown. Stranger things have happened.

Whichever way it goes, the GOP's failure to integrate its liberty wing will seriously endanger the duopolistic political system on which they have depended for so long because the liberty movement is now simply too large to disappear.

Whether this liberty movement of critical mass changes the mainstream of U.S. politics by controlling the GOP, or by becoming the philosophically coherent minority that swings elections is, in the long-run, a choice for the Republican party to make. However, for this election cycle, the GOP appears to have made its choice.

It doesn't really matter: a paradigm shift is already under way. As I wrote in "Ron Paul Can Win," the best piece of evidence that this is so is that the means used to by those with an interest in the old, prevailing paradigm to maintain it become more contorted, and increasingly dependent on ignoring large chunks of reality -- like the social and cultural phenomenon of hundreds of thousands of the nation's youth filling stadiums to hear an old conservative politicians talk about even older philosophers and economists; the brute fact that the number of non-supporters of the main parties is unprecedented, or the simple expectation of fair play in competitive endeavors.

To my liberty- and peace-loving friends, I urge that our responsibility in November is to put the mainstream on notice that the Independent, post-partisan middle is now liberty-dominated and large enough to turn elections.

If the mainstream knows this, they will be forced -- out of shear self-interest and love of power -- to give civil rights, peace and real markets more than lip-service. Remember, in a two-party system, the candidate who wins over the median swing voter wins the election. Controlling the "politics of the middle" therefore offers disproportionate political influence.

To that end, write in Ron Paul if a write-in vote will be counted in your state. If Ron Paul endorses someone, vote for him. Otherwise, vote Gary Johnson (or your favored third party candidate). Just remember that we wield influence by demonstrating to the GOP and DNC that we are the group that swings elections from now on. Therefore, a vote against Obamney is not enough. Even a vote via write-in for Paul is not enough if no one will ever see it. Constitutionalists, libertarians, Blue Republicans, down-the-line pro-peace progressives, protest voters, etc. must vote for Paul's principles and get that vote counted.

I remain a Ron Paul loyalist. I suspect that the most principled politician of our time would consider a vote cast in good conscience for his values to be a vote for him. In fact, if you've come this far as a supporter of Dr. Paul, however you decide to vote in the November in support of his values, you can probably say without too much of a stretch, "I voted for Ron Paul in 2012."

But for sure, you can already say that you supported him when he won the GOP nomination, because that, by any honest measure, is just what he did.

The Republicrats only have their duopoly if we give it to them. And you know what you get if you vote for the lesser of two evils, don't you?

Hint: the answer is in the question.
Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-...b_1838617.html

Metachrosis 08-30-2012 02:10 PM

Good Posting Rich :yesnod: