FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

Susan S. 02-16-2012 08:00 PM

Wonderful!

So Steven finally came through with SOMETHING honestly, wow I'm impressed. Guess we all came down on him hard enough that he had to do something right for a change.

Draco11 02-16-2012 08:03 PM

Well, your tip on sending him a shipping label helped a lot, Wish I thought of it but when I'm stressed, I don't think strait, So that made sure he's arriving safe to me,

reptilebaby 02-16-2012 08:15 PM

You'll have to post how he looks when he gets home, and how he does! I bet he'll be alot happier, and less stressed. :)

Draco11 02-16-2012 08:28 PM

Oh you bet I will, But it will probably be in the bearded dragon disscusion forum, thats where it should be posted. But dont worry pics of him arriving will be on here.!!

Christina Vincent 02-16-2012 08:29 PM

*still waiting* for the Beardie to arrive safe - but so far it looks like came to a more decent conclusion than I thought. Draco, so besides the Dragon travlein so much, what was the damage for doing business with this multiple Fauna offender? He paid you $200. You paid for return shipping. $? And sent him money for a return/partial refund $? Was it a wash? I'm just curious is all. So much fret and drama and right back to where you started?

Draco11 02-16-2012 08:32 PM

Well original payment was $220, Sent Mo for 200$, he bought ahipping label for wrong shipping to do now, I payed $67 for shipping label so -$47, Not that bad

Draco11 02-16-2012 08:34 PM

I would do anything for a dragon that needs help esp one that I raised. I might not have hatched him myself, But I cared and loved him. So I don't consider it a wash

molrogge 02-16-2012 08:50 PM

The thing that frustrates me in this situation is that he has yet to address any of the original issues. He never addressed why the charge was disputed, why he never sent the mo, why he forged documents, or any of the other threads. As long as he sees no consequences for his choices, he will continue to make them.

My other complaint about him is that he is making the younger reptile community look bad. I saw several times in this post that he was referred to as "kid" and this seems as though anyone his age would be looked at poorly due to his choices. I hope he reevaluates what he is doing and fixes his personality flaws or what ever his issues are. As a manager of a retailer I can tell you that I google and facebook search every single interviewee that I have. And though he sent the bearded back, this is with out a doubt a good reason to never employ Steven. I hope the lizard comes back in good condition, but something tells me that he will not be in good shape. Best of luck with him and I hope that these kinds of posts deter other people from making these same poor decisions that Steven made.

Jackp308 02-16-2012 08:56 PM

That sounds much better now. Im glad they shipped out overnight and stuck to his word this time. Hope to hear the good news tomorrow and see this Dragon has a safe trip and arrival. :)

Draco11 02-16-2012 08:56 PM

You said it, But I don't think he'll change since he's been doing this for awhile