FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=919)
-   -   Use it or lose it.... (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261206)

WebSlave 07-30-2011 11:31 AM

Use it or lose it....

Back when Chuck asked me to create this forum, I told him that I would keep it here on the site as long as it was actually being used and earning it's keep with participation. I know this forum was dedicated to Chuck after he passed away, and I would like to keep it here, but I cann't allow it to take up real estate if it is just not being used. It's been 3 months since the last post here. If you all want this forum to remain, you have to put it to good use.

Sorry to have to take this position, but this caveat applies to ALL forums on this site.

deborahbroadus 07-30-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebSlave (Post 1326070)
Back when Chuck asked me to create this forum, I told him that I would keep it here on the site as long as it was actually being used and earning it's keep with participation. I know this forum was dedicated to Chuck after he passed away, and I would like to keep it here, but I cann't allow it to take up real estate if it is just not being used. It's been 3 months since the last post here. If you all want this forum to remain, you have to put it to good use.

Sorry to have to take this position, but this caveat applies to ALL forums on this site.

I haven't been doing a lot of cooking these days, but I understand the concept of "wasted space.":o. Do you.

SamanthaJane13 09-13-2011 07:15 AM

I understand, Webby!!

I ALWAYS check out the new recipes that are posted!!

I'll post some new ones in the next few days!!

SamanthaJane13 09-13-2011 07:59 AM

I understand, Webby!!

I ALWAYS check out the new recipes that are posted!!

I'll post some new ones in the next few days!!

jsrocket 11-19-2011 12:43 AM

I regularly check this forum, because when I go to a reptile site, the first freaking thing I look for is cooking recipes. And plus, Chuckie was such a nice guy :rolleyes_

WebSlave 04-26-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsrocket (Post 1383533)
I regularly check this forum, because when I go to a reptile site, the first freaking thing I look for is cooking recipes. And plus, Chuckie was such a nice guy :rolleyes_

I didn't see this earlier, but gosh it's just great when I get confirmation that banning someone was the right thing for me to do. :thumbsup:

Anyway, this will be the last time I post a notice that this forum is not earning it's keep here on this site. The next time it goes two months or more without a new post it will have to be gone. No more warnings, I'm afraid. If it's not of enough interest for people to use it, then it just cannot take up the real estate on this site.

SamanthaJane13 04-29-2012 03:53 PM

Come on, gang!!

We all know that Chuck loved to cook!!

Let's give him a board to be PROUD of!!

We can't just let this memorial tank!!

One recipe every couple of weeks would help!! We all eat every day, so let's hear what you're making!!

RIP, Chuck!!! We sure do miss your input on a variety of subjects...especially the BOI!!

SamanthaJane13 04-29-2012 04:47 PM

Okay-I just posted a BUNCH of new recipes!!

All special summer foods that are light, refreshing, and take advantage of the summer growing season!!

I'm issuing a CHALLENGE!!

I want to see YOUR summer recipes!!

Metachrosis 06-25-2013 12:15 PM

we have a pulse . .^ .^ . .^. .^ . .^ .

JColt 06-25-2013 12:55 PM

I forgot about posting a new recipe I did a couple weeks ago that I enjoyed. I'll dig it up after work and post it. Potatoes, bacon and other heart stopping ingredients wrapped in foil and cooked on grill.