FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   John from Geckoboa (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287217)

sunshinegeckos 11-18-2011 09:55 PM

John from Geckoboa

I just recieved a group of leo's from John and they are awesome! He has been awesome to work with and has answered many questions and helped me out with selection. His animals are all healthy and I could not be happier with my experience and look forward to doing business with him again in the future!

Christina Helms

RuthlessReptiles 12-14-2012 01:03 AM

I also just received some leos from John Scarbrough at GeckoBoa.com and had a similar experience. The animals are healthy, look great and were well represented. John was great with responding to emails in a prompt fashion and the shipping went very well as to be expected.

Every aspect of the transaction was awesome and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase more animals from him in the future.

Morgan Bracken

kkiggins 12-14-2012 09:47 AM

John's an all right guy, with all right animals. ;)

Tongue firmly in cheek.

Kristi23 12-14-2012 11:17 AM

I agree with what has already been said. I would definitely buy from him again.

mythplaced 06-19-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristi23 (Post 1551533)
I agree with what has already been said. I would definitely buy from him again.

:iagree:

John is a great guy with great animals, willing to go the extra mile....THANKS:yesnod:

geckobabies 10-10-2013 03:33 AM

I just received my first Leopard Gecko from John and I am absolutely thrilled with him :) He arrived in excellent condition and was packaged perfectly for shipping. John took the time to answer whatever questions I had about genetics and was always pleasant. A++ I will be back for more.

favrielle 03-18-2014 05:53 PM

Just adding in my own experience...

I've done two transactions with John from Geckoboa, and both have been absolutely perfect with great communication, superb packaging/shipping, and stellar animals. He was even willing to hold my latest purchase while I dealt with an issue in my collection. I'll definitely buy from GeckoBoa Reptiles again.

JoulesBurn 03-24-2015 09:36 AM

Adding on to this. Not only was the original transaction perfect, but I had some questions a few months after purchase and he answered promptly and thoroughly. Absolutely awesome guy.

Kristi23 03-25-2015 04:49 PM

I've purchased multiple times since I first replied to this thread. John is one of my favorite breeders to buy from.

KandE_Geckos 03-25-2015 08:22 PM

Great transaction and animals!!!

I purchased from John and received my animals happy and healthy! Extremely great to deal with and honestly he takes some serious time packing and making sure the animals are good to go before sending them out. I would absolutely recommend him as a seller! :)