FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ty park/ ty lizards FL (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=605338)

morbidangel 01-05-2017 12:49 PM

Sorry this is happening and going on for so long. I hope you get what you deserve Michelle! Keep fighting for what you won, I know I would.

Love the Judge Judy comment!!

Sofia 01-05-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristi23 (Post 1971558)
It's possible you read it right and she was wondering about sexism though. I might have just read it as the animals sex.

I'm the person who asked Michelle about the gender of the winners. I was asking for my own edification and wasn't planning to bring it to the thread but, since it's been brought up, I'll just say that I was curious whether his dismissive, arrogant attitude toward her might be partly due to her gender. As I understood Michelle's answer, the woman was just a donor, not a winner, but perhaps I misunderstood.

Kristi23 01-05-2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofia (Post 1971597)
I'm the person who asked Michelle about the gender of the winners. I was asking for my own edification and wasn't planning to bring it to the thread but, since it's been brought up, I'll just say that I was curious whether his dismissive, arrogant attitude toward her might be partly due to her gender. As I understood Michelle's answer, the woman was just a donor, not a winner, but perhaps I misunderstood.

I haven't seen anything that would make me think gender is a factor. At least I hope not. I know Ty has a daughter and daughter in law that he posts about a lot. But they are family, so I'm not sure if that would be the difference. Sorry I misunderstood. I figured the sex of the tegus could have been a deciding factor (wanting to get rid of males vs females). Either way wouldn't make a difference on the money though.

nickolasanastasiou 01-05-2017 05:30 PM

I did not detect sexism in the conversation between Taesoon and the OP. I think it was simply one person treating another with less decency than warranted for being called out on his own decision to fail to uphold his word.

KelcifersDragons 01-05-2017 05:30 PM

He's treated me well in the past and knows I'm a female so I don't think that's really an issue.

Sofia 01-05-2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelcifersDragons (Post 1971613)
He's treated me well in the past and knows I'm a female so I don't think that's really an issue.

Thanks. That's good to know.

KelcifersDragons 01-05-2017 05:44 PM

I really do wish he handled this better. It's a shame that's for sure.

snakesareawesome 01-05-2017 10:12 PM

So he is just a crook but not a sexist crook. Good to know.

Chris Kennard 01-05-2017 10:20 PM

I can't imagine a judge not in favor of the OP. She was not solicited by the IRCF. She was not promised animals from IRCF. She was not promised money from IRCF. No communication with IRCF. Ty owns this debacle!

Sugarhedgie 01-06-2017 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Kennard (Post 1971474)
And the fact that Ty's involvement in issue might be illegal further puts him in a bad light in the eyes of any honest judge. Run with it. You have a solid case based on the fact that the advertisement and communication were all with Ty. Take it to Judge Judy. She'll destroy this guy.

Judge Judy show
Contacted me. I spoke to the producers and they wanted us to go but ty refused