FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Informal presidential election poll (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302627)

JustChad04 02-22-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebSlave (Post 1423760)
And yet the media pretty much completely ignores Ron Paul. I really don't see how anyone could need any more evidence than that, that the media is controlled as a BLOCK as to what they can and cannot print. I mean, what are the chances that all of the media outlets independently would act in this same manner?

Is burning a ballot at an official voting polling place illegal?

BTW, the poll here pretty much duplicates the one someone else put over on my CornSnakes.com site. Ron Paul FAR AND ABOVE got more votes than any of the other republican candidates, yet according to all the "official" voting results, that doesn't happen. So how can that be? Are we THAT different from mainstream America that our voting preferences would be that far off from who everyone else chooses to vote on?

Are you feeling manipulated yet? Well, you should.......

:iagree:

Sad truth of the world we live in.

barbie 02-22-2012 04:14 PM

I feel as though Ron Paul has always been honest and never changed his values to fit what "america" wants. He has always had everyones best intressts in mind and truely wants real liberty.

JustChad04 02-22-2012 04:43 PM

That and he is not afraid to speak the truth and adress why. No skeems, or gimmicks (at least to this point)

Plus anyone who is a vet is a win in my book.

WebSlave 02-22-2012 09:12 PM

So the question is, why is a man with those qualities considered by the powers to be as being "unelectable"? What is that saying about how they WANT this country to be run? And we just blindly LET them run us through the mazes they choose for us and then give us a crumb as a treat if we meekly play their game and don't jump over the walls unexpectedly and bite them on the ass.

There aren't very many other options open to us if we want to hold onto what precious few freedoms we still have left.

JustChad04 02-24-2012 01:29 PM

Well at least we can hope for the real election to go as well as this one is. Granted we are a few in a sea of many, but i have a feeling that we really havent seen the republican campain train leave station yet. Maybe perhaps to allow the democratic party to get the start so the republican party to exploit the mistakes and errors. Should be interesting

Metachrosis 02-24-2012 07:50 PM

Agree: Obama reElection
Agree: Ron Paul,better of the worst running

Disagree: Making Major Changes,been far to late
major root structure has been set for over 50 yrs.

Only way to take back this country is by force,so try that with
an army of liberals :rofl::rofl:
Agree:In reality it "doesn't matter anymore"

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliH (Post 1422913)
I bet Obama gets re-elected. It really doesn't matter anymore though, does it? Obama, Romney, Newter, they are all the same. My vote here goes to Ron Paul. He is the only one saying anything different, and at this point I think we all know that if we don't make some MAJOR changes to America then we are done.

WebSlave 02-24-2012 08:27 PM

One way or the other, there is some extreme pain in store for Americans. Question is, which ones are going to be the ones that have to bear it? It is highly unlikely that whoever it is will do so voluntarily and without a show of force to force them to do so.

The government has shown us time and time again that they do not have the will to voluntarily move this country onto the path most of us know we need to be on. Their talk of "sacrifice" always means US, not THEM.

So ask yourself, how long does a leech hang on sucking your blood?

dumje 02-25-2012 10:20 PM

The issue is money...money runs the country because big money pays for the campaigns of those in the Big Party (repubs and demos)...remove the money...big business and we might just pay attention to what these guys actually do for us...The Republican party hasn't put forth anyone worthy to challenge Obama...and Ron Paul is too out of line for the base to vote for him...an independent would never get enough votes....too many people vote along party lines...we spend too much....taxes are unequal (who has more to lose here...the multi millionaire or the pawns?)...we try and fight every war out there...every decision by the government favors BIG business and the small guys get crapped on...just me spouting off...im sure i have more to say...but not enough space...

Metachrosis 02-26-2012 05:28 PM

Be perfectly clear . . . . ..

SHEEPLE are the only ones still believing there are Republicans and Democrats
The rest are AWAKE to the FACTS of the SYSTEM.

akonitony 02-28-2012 09:22 PM

I think Ron Paul is the most honest of the bunch. Also, he's a OB/groinocologist, so if some fat intern with a cigar walks into the oval office while he's on duty, all that will happen is a pelvic exam. He'll be able to honestly say "I did not have sex with that woman." What more could one ask for in a president?