FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ball Pythons (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=499)
-   -   [For Sale] you make offer sale or trade (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133451)

Geo2008 05-14-2009 05:24 PM

That's crazy stuff you got there...

Beast Master 05-14-2009 05:38 PM

PM sent :thumbsup:

KCRD.com 05-14-2009 05:43 PM

I'll tell you what, I'll give you $250 shipped for her. BUT, you will have to ship her to me first, once I get her and she eats twice I will pay you for the snake.

Many people know me here so my reputation shouldn't be in question. If you are interested give me a call at 913-328-1242.

Thanks,
Jason

If you get a better deal then I understand.

Au Duong Phong 05-14-2009 05:44 PM

Sale on hold for health check.

Au Duong Phong 05-14-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCRD.com (Post 709062)
I'll tell you what, I'll give you $250 shipped for her. BUT, you will have to ship her to me first, once I get her and she eats twice I will pay you for the snake.

Many people know me here so my reputation shouldn't be in question. If you are interested give me a call at 913-328-1242.

Thanks,
Jason

If you get a better deal then I understand.

thanks. I'll get back with you.

jasballs 05-14-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Au Duong Phong (Post 709020)
My snake not sick. What's wrong with you ppl. Ask yourself. Ask your self if you actually have a problem understanding. Ask your stubborn looney self. I guarantee.

oh i think selling a snake is fun too. :iagree::thumbsup::yesnod:

I think you should be shot in the friggin Head!:thumbsup:

bradleymoore 05-14-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasballs (Post 709089)

you don't think selling a snake is fun too? :dgrin:

hhmoore 05-14-2009 06:52 PM

<sighs>
OK, the guy admits he's had health issues with his animals...and that is important information for prospective buyers to have. Making it known is one thing, but this isn't the BOI or a discussion forum. (not that some of the side shots and name calling would be welcome in those places either).

I'm rather surprised that nobody has initiated a BOI thread...it would be a lot easier than rehashing this every time he posts an ad.

ToshaMc 05-14-2009 07:12 PM

Unfortunately a month ago you insisted you just had one snake that was sick and now you have another that has not only gotten sick but has died. You've had a many animals go in and out of your collection and you aren't practicing good QT. There is a very good likelihood that this snake is going to become sick as well.

At this point I would suggest you take it to Dr. Greek as I told you you should have taken the other one that was sick and have it examined. If you can't afford to take your animals to the vet when they get sick you shouldn't own them.

I'd offer to take it into my rescue but I'm sure you'd rather try to pawn it off onto someone who won't be able to contact you next week when the snake starts showing signs of RI.

Au Duong Phong 05-14-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasballs (Post 709089)

Over this?? lol

I can brinmg out your mom dad and family but it's just not proper. 2 wrongs dont make a right.