FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Informal presidential election poll (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302627)

ReptileGeek181 05-03-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 (Post 1451525)
Ron Raul will never be president, just a heads up.

Paul*

Outcast 05-03-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 (Post 1451525)
Ron Raul will never be president, just a heads up.

Because having someone who stands by their beliefs is the wrong message that the President of the US should convey to the people?

I know the Media will do whatever it can to keep Ron Paul from getting in the spotlight, and unfortunately too many people believe whatever the media says to them. "I heard it on T.V. it must be true", congratulations U.S. Citizens, we are all idiots and need to remove ourselves from this way of thinking!

crotalusadamanteus 05-03-2012 12:51 PM

Ron Paul, last I heard, and not from the media, was actually still in the game and giving dipstick a run for his money.

Can't view the video from my phone, but I'll check it out when I get home.

ReptileGeek181 05-03-2012 12:54 PM

Ron Paul will never be president for many reasons, first off he doesn't have the political backing, etc.. Plus there is a system in place to keep people like him from ever being president. During the past couple of decades I noticed that only 2 things win presidential elections, Money is the first and foremost..

WebSlave 05-03-2012 02:35 PM

Well, honestly, if the polls do not reflect the true wishes of the people, then why bother with them? Simply make elections an auction whereby the highest bidder wins and stop with the BS to try to make us think our voice actually counts for something.

The Super PACs are a complete joke on us, and gave free reign for our "representatives" (and guess who voted for it?) to be able to grab as much money as they can for the election process. Seriously, does anyone think that the money spent by the corporations "donating" to those Super PACs don't have strings attached? This sort of thing makes our "representatives" completely dependent upon big money, which means big money calls all the shots once they get into office. Yeah, THAT is in our best interests...... :nonod:

Quite frankly, I am sick to death over how corrupt this country has become and how the US Constitution has been completely shredded with no apparent recourse available to the people to try to turn it around. The official resolution claimed by the government is that we need to address our grievances at the ballot box. But with it being obvious that the election process is rigged, and all the "choices" staged and choreographed, then they are pretty much just telling us all to go fly a kite, as they will do as they please regardless of what WE want.

crotalusadamanteus 05-03-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 (Post 1451546)
Ron Paul will never be president for many reasons, first off he doesn't have the political backing, etc.. Plus there is a system in place to keep people like him from ever being president. During the past couple of decades I noticed that only 2 things win presidential elections, Money is the first and foremost..

Well, you might want to start praying that he does get elected. Because otherwise, America is on a fast track to a full blown police state. Romney has no different plans then Obama does, because he's bought and paid for by the same big money. He even admitted he approved of the NDAA. You know, that gigantic legislature that Obama just passed, which legalizes slavery of American Citizens.

Ron Paul is the only candidate who is for the survival of the Constitution, and has been the only one for decades. All the rest don't want to be President, they want to be absolute Rulers/Dictators.

WebSlave 05-07-2012 02:54 AM

Dennis Hultman 05-07-2012 09:20 AM

Nevada Republican Convention

Dennis Hultman 05-07-2012 09:22 AM

FOX News Admits Ron Paul Won 5 States 4/30/12

ReptileGeek181 05-07-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1451646)
Well, you might want to start praying that he does get elected. Because otherwise, America is on a fast track to a full blown police state. Romney has no different plans then Obama does, because he's bought and paid for by the same big money. He even admitted he approved of the NDAA. You know, that gigantic legislature that Obama just passed, which legalizes slavery of American Citizens.

Ron Paul is the only candidate who is for the survival of the Constitution, and has been the only one for decades. All the rest don't want to be President, they want to be absolute Rulers/Dictators.

Lol even if I prayed he still wouldn't get elected.