FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Informal presidential election poll (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302627)

akonitony 02-28-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metachrosis (Post 1425292)
Be perfectly clear . . . . ..

SHEEPLE are the only ones still believing there are Republicans and Democrats
The rest are AWAKE to the FACTS of the SYSTEM.

I agree. Here is a great explanation of how this country came to the point it is at, that being centered on the federal reserve system vs the gold standard. Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who writes the laws...

http://martyrsmirror.files.wordpress...ill-hughes.pdf

akonitony 02-29-2012 05:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This pic says it all...

Tim Cole 03-01-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliH (Post 1422913)
I bet Obama gets re-elected. It really doesn't matter anymore though, does it? Obama, Romney, Newter, they are all the same. My vote here goes to Ron Paul. He is the only one saying anything different, and at this point I think we all know that if we don't make some MAJOR changes to America then we are done.

Agreed.

Ozymandias 03-01-2012 01:36 PM

of the Republican Ron Paul is the best he is genuine and constant (also not a sleaze ball) that being said i don't agree with him on many things and i don't think he is going to be elected as a candidate for the republican party (the christian right wont allow it and they control the republican party right now) so ya i will probably vote for obama even though in my opinion he is not the best president (he's not the worst ether but i think he could have done better and has caved to alot of politicking that goes on in Washington)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dumje (Post 1425050)
The issue is money...money runs the country because big money pays for the campaigns of those in the Big Party (repubs and demos)...remove the money...big business and we might just pay attention to what these guys actually do for us...The Republican party hasn't put forth anyone worthy to challenge Obama...and Ron Paul is too out of line for the base to vote for him...an independent would never get enough votes....too many people vote along party lines...we spend too much....taxes are unequal (who has more to lose here...the multi millionaire or the pawns?)...we try and fight every war out there...every decision by the government favors BIG business and the small guys get crapped on...just me spouting off...im sure i have more to say...but not enough space...

o an i completely agree with this our government is controlled by big business and not the people.

akonitony 03-01-2012 05:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozymandias (Post 1426949)
of the Republican Ron Paul is the best he is genuine and constant (also not a sleaze ball) that being said i don't agree with him on many things and i don't think he is going to be elected as a candidate for the republican party (the christian right wont allow it and they control the republican party right now) so ya i will probably vote for obama even though in my opinion he is not the best president (he's not the worst ether but i think he could have done better and has caved to alot of politicking that goes on in Washington)

o an i completely agree with this our government is controlled by big business and not the people.

Finally, somebody sees this very important factoid. All it is going to take is a few more disasters, and with each one, more people start looking for God. Here is an interesting quote from Revelation: And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Ozymandias 03-01-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akonitony (Post 1427036)
Finally, somebody sees this very important factoid. All it is going to take is a few more disasters, and with each one, more people start looking for God. Here is an interesting quote from Revelation: And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

um could you explain this please? i took old testament and new testament in freshman year of high school but um that was 10 years ago and well i'm not really Christan (more of a humanist). and really i don't think it's disasters that did it i think it was more that ever sense Regan the Christan Right (CR) has slowly been taking over the republican party despite being a minority (a overly vocal minority) in it. now thay just have so much political power that most of the republican are beholden to them if thay want to be re-elected because the CR is able to mobilize votes fast.

Ozymandias 03-01-2012 05:41 PM

this is not the say that the CR is the majority it's just that thay are vary vocal and organized so thay can get people to vote for there policies, (remember in the 2008 elections onlly 54% of the population voted and that was a presidential campaign) when most people don't vote (hope that makes sense). thay have also probably pushed people out of the republican party to ether be independents or to the Democrats sense. hell if this was before Regan (the shifting point) i probably would have been a republican.

dumje 03-01-2012 07:12 PM

I agree....republican party is totally imploading....from its inability to compromise....this country aS founded on compromise....our government was made to depend on it....and yet when 1 group refuses to do it....the people suffer...

akonitony 03-01-2012 07:55 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozymandias (Post 1427046)
um could you explain this please?

Sure, but it will take a while, and I don't want to go OT, but if we can remember this is all related to how we are being governed today, I think it pertains well to this discussion. In scripture, I hope you'll agree there are some symbols most scholars agree upon: a woman in prophecy is a church, a beast is a government or country (look in Daniel, especially with how the leopard with 4 heads and 4 wings is symbolic of Greece - the 4 heads were the 4 generals that eventually took over upon Alexander's death, and the 4 wings represent speed - he conquered the entire known world quickly), wind is symbolic for strife, and water or sea is symbolic for people, nations, multitudes, or tongues.
There are 2 women in revelation, one in chapter 12, and another in 17. The one in chapter twelve is the true church, it's sources of light are the moon under her feet, the stars over her head, and the sun she is clothed with. These are natural sources of light made by the Creator. She has a remnant that is persecuted by the dragon, and there are two characteristics that remnant has at the end of the chapter: They keep the commandments of God, and they have the testimony of Christ. Most churches today keep only 9 of the commandments. Daniel 7:25 speaks about a man who would think to change times and the law. That man was Constantine, and on March 7th, 321 AD, he made his edict regarding sunday as the national day of rest. It was a political move on his part, as the pagans were divided from the Christians, and he figured he could weld them together if each was willing to compromise. There is also a time period in both Daniel and Revelation of 42 months, 1260 days, or time, times, and the dividing of time. This is all the same period when a certain power would wear out the saints of the Most High God, and to realize what it refers to, one must know that both Ezekiel and Numbers give instances where God uses a day equals a year in prophetic timing. That 1260 days is a 1260 year period that began when Roman Emperor Justinian made a bold move and name the bishop of Rome to have preeminance of all of Europe in the spring of that year. If any king wanted to do anything, he had to get that bishop's approval. This lasted for 1260 years until General Berthier marched into Rome in the spring of 1798, captured the pope, and took him back to France where he died in exile. This is the deadly wound Revelation speaks of that happened to the first beast, which was Rome. That wound was later healed when Gaspari (acting for the Roman Pontiff) and Mussullini signed the Lateran Pact in 1929. The papers of the day even ran headlines of "Old wound healed between church and state".
Now getting to the woman of Rev 17, she is decked out in purple and scarlet, the colors that are prominent in this politicoreligious power (I was Catholic for 32 years, BTW, and I want to stress this is not directed towards people who are Catholic, as I know there are a lot of sincere people in this church - I am speaking of the entity that is the Vatican - which actually means mystery). See:
http://www.biblelight.net/vatican.htm
This woman sits on seven hills, which later in the chapter are described as 7 mountains, and Rome is the city of 7 hills. She has a wineglas in her hand full of filthiness and fornication. Check these Vatican coins out depicting the sunwafer in a the woman's wineglass, and realize sun worship goes back to Egypt and beyond, and in fact, one of the 10 plagues was darkness over half of Egypt to show God was more powerful than Ra. I'll continue in the next post.

akonitony 03-01-2012 08:03 PM

Now, remember when this country was founded, it was by the pilgrims who were trying to escape religious persecution. It was founded on two principles, those being religious liberty, or being able to worship however your conscious dictates, and freedom from tyranny. The second beast of revelation starts out that way. It had two horns like a lamb, which are symbolic for those two principles, but later it speaks as a dragon. How does a nation speak? By it's laws. Our nation is now rounding that curve where it will begin to speak as the dragon. The religious right will get more and more powerful, and what they are really after is to take down the wall that separates church and state. Once that wall is down, they will be able to persecute whoever does not agree with them. Revelation says they will do it thinking they are providing a service to God, but the problem is they are worshipping according to the dictates of the Vatican, and by keeping Sunday and not the 7th day of the week set apart as holy, they break the 10 commandments. James 2:10 says if we break one, we break the law, so there will basically be two camps. One will be with sunday keeping and the other, smaller camp, will insist on keeping with the biblical sabbath on the 7th day, which was instituted in Eden, way before the first so-called Jew ever came along (I say so-called, because Abram was from Ur, and was Chaldean, so the race of Jew is actually a man-made entity). Eventually, that smaller camp will be blamed for all the problems that come along, and will be fined first, then imprisoned later, and eventually, death decrees will come for breaking the "sacredness" of Sunday. Remember, a leopard cannot change it's spots. The Vatican has a history of persecuting heritics by burning them at the stake. They have dungeons in the basements of their oldest churches. Why does a church need a dungeon. Read about the Waldenses or the Huguenots, and how they were massacred for disagreeing with the "state". Those who forget history are bound to repeat it. Oh, BTW, in case you are confused about thatb 1260 day period, remember in biblical times there were 30 days in every month; the only reason we have odd days now is because Julius wanted as many days as Augustus had in his month, etc... And for those of you who think we can't go back in time to figure out what the 7th day is, if you contact the naval academy of weights and measures, they will indeed confirm that every second has been accounted for. Also, some may say the calender was changed, and indeed, it was. In 1582, they took 10 days out, but Thursday, the 4th of October was followed by Friday the 15th, so you see, the weekly cycle can be traced back to the origins of our race in Eden, and the Sabbath and marriage are the only things in the bible that are both blessed and sanctified, and they were both done in Eden, and both are under attack today.