FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   adam wysocki or richard sawtell anyone ever deal with them? (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12264)

trythis_71 01-19-2003 11:06 PM

adam wysocki or richard sawtell anyone ever deal with them?

was wondering if anyone bought anything from either person i guess they work together, looking to buy a lemon ball python not sure if its real lemon thanks all

The BoidSmith 01-20-2003 12:10 AM

Lemon ball pyhton?

Trythis_71,

Please forgive my ignorance on the subject, but what is exactly a lemon ball python?

Best regards.

Adam Block 01-20-2003 01:37 AM

trythis_71 You need to post your full name in a post on this section or it will be deleted. I see this is your first but I suggest you go over the TOS just to be safe. Although most men do things without reading anything about it. Maybe that's why the front end of my car took me 10 days.

Anyway, also post their emails and any other info you have to help people locate info on them or refresh their memory.

Adam Block

PS Yeah what is a lemon ball? I see what NERD sells as Lemon Pastels but I doubt you're talking about the same thing. There are getting to be too many sketchy ball morphs now-a-days!

Rob BryertonRKK 01-20-2003 03:02 AM

Hi, I saw a " Lemon Ball" on the KS class. a while ago. I thought it said it was co-dom? It definitely wasn't like Kevin's. It was just a very yellow BP. I went back and browsed all the pages but couldn't find it. B4 that I thought they were just pretty snakes, not "morphs", and still do. Maybe I'm wrong?, Rob

The BoidSmith 01-20-2003 08:32 AM

Adam,

The following quote is from the TOS of FC:

Quote:

Identification is NOT required for someone making an inquiry or posting innocent INFO.
Best regards.

trythis_71 01-20-2003 11:03 AM

sorry ment to say lemon pastel -

I meant to say lemon ppastel im new to this- lol - i am buyinh this lemon pastel than was going to get a jungle pastel and see what happens - any thoughts-
dave Corbeille-

Hawkeyeherps 01-21-2003 09:24 AM

A friend of mine bought 4 female possible het albino ball pythons from Richard Sawtell. Before they were shipped, Richard called and said that two of them that were being kept by a friend were smaller than the two he kept and he was worried that they might not be feeding. He tucked a $100 refund in the box (the check was good) to make up for it and hoped that my friend would consider him in the future when he is looking to buy ball pythons. All four of the snakes arrived healthy and fat despite the warning, and they all ate rats from the day we got them. Of course, you never know when you're buying possible hets, but this interaction seems to have gone well.
Shawn Lockhart

a012210 01-21-2003 04:56 PM

Adam Wysocki is awesome.....one of the best buying experiences I've had. I bought 1.4 50% het axanthic bp's from him and they all arrived healthy and perfect.

You won't have any problems with Adam. He's very passionate about bp's and is excellent to talk to.

Allen Lloyd

Janie Manaski 10-17-2003 06:28 PM

I was thinking of making a purchase from Adam Wysocki (asa 8Ballpythons). Anyone have recent deals with him? Thanks for the help.

JM

stormwulf133 01-04-2009 07:08 PM

I know these posts are old, but I want to make sure everyone gets the right idea on Adam. You will never find a better guy. I got a pair of het pieds from him and a lesser coming as well. He has been the best guy to deal with ever. I hope to some day be as good of a breeder as he is.
-Ronald Evans