FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service** (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253278)

zoologicalpets 06-23-2011 08:11 PM

Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**

So, I have a simple issue with replying to inquiries on my advertisements...I forward my question/concern to the moderator as I'm sure is appropriate and here is the reply I get back..

ME: Why is it that whenever I try to "post-reply" it tells me that I do not have sufficient privlidges? I utilize the PM but I would also like to use the before mentioned option as I should be able to.

FAUNA: From: WebSlave
The Feedback Forum is your friend....

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=249378

ME: "The link provided was inaccessible to me and the part that I could get to just went on-and-on about BOI stuff"....My email reply was: What does this have to do with my question?...can I just get a straight answer without having to decipher the inner-meaning of the boi chat....I just want to do business.

FAUNA: Did you read the thread I provided a link for?

ME: It just ran on with people bitching about the boi...

FAUNA: Read it again, please, and TELL me what the very post in that thread
> that I made SAYS in relation to the problem you contacted me about.

ME: Just forget it...I thought this could be a simple fix but all this back and forth is taking longer than it should have....I wonder though, if I were a contributing member would I receive this level of service?

FAUNA: And yet you continue to waste my time rather than READING and trying to
comprehend the thread I pointed you to. The answer to your original
question is there, but you seem to be having quite some difficulty
grasping it.

Sorry that I am apparently unable to get through to you.

***ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT THIS STARTED OUT CLEAN AND ENDED UGLY....WHAT A &^%$!......THIS MADE MY DECISION NOT TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR VERY EASY....

radera5 06-23-2011 08:18 PM

So in that like "Webslave" provided to you, his FIRST post, the initial post, gives the answer to your original question. Did you read the opening post to the thread "Webslave" linked to you?? They answer is there.

DGreen 06-23-2011 08:20 PM

It took me approx 30 seconds to find the answer to your question...

radera5 06-23-2011 08:23 PM

It would take much longer for "Webslave" to explain why you can not post in the classifieds, than for you to read the link, or even re-read the link to understand.

RobNJ 06-23-2011 08:25 PM

Well this is a pretty silly gripe. The third sentence of the 4th paragraph of the link you were sent to read says it pretty clearly. IMO, it would have been much simpler had you just read the thread you were given the link to, and not insisted on getting your answer directly from the guy that runs this site. I think he supplied you with all that was necessary for you to figure out your initial question on your own. Instead you decided to waste space and time by starting this thread.

zoologicalpets 06-23-2011 08:30 PM

It's not a matter of whether the link was accurate or not...its a matter of customer service....and to Robn....if you think this is wasting your time, dont read it..nobody is forcing you to.

To everyone else, if you're ok being talked to this way then I guess I am wasting my time...I would NEVER talk to a customer this way.

KelliH 06-23-2011 08:35 PM

Customer service? You are not WebSlave's customer. You are someone that utilizes his website to make money by selling your products and animals here.

The answer to your question is stickied as an announcement in every section of the classifieds.

radera5 06-23-2011 08:35 PM

You were only talked to like this AFTER you were sent the answer to your question.
As others have said 30 seconds of reading you would have had your answer, but you decide (for some reason) you MUST get the answer from "Webslave's" mouth rather than his link. You did this to yourself IMO!
Also I think Robert was ALSO saying you wasted valuable space on the website.

TripleMoonsExotic 06-23-2011 08:35 PM

Were you purchasing a product from Fauna? No? Then it's not customer service.

Posting is a privilege, not a right or something you pay for. The owner of this website (Webslave) and the moderators aren't hear to hold your hand. He provided you a link to the answer to your question, you didn't bother to read it. That's your fault.

pbflash 06-23-2011 08:37 PM

How are you a customer? You're not purchasing anything from fauna or paying for a service. You're using a free service. Webslave gave you the answer. He doesn't deserve a BOI thread because you were too lazy to read it.