FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Another BAD GUY post for Robert Sloan/Hilliard (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=611689)

kingpinreptiles 02-23-2017 06:35 PM

Another BAD GUY post for Robert Sloan/Hilliard

4 Attachment(s)
Was notified today of a post on facebook where someone is using my picture, trying to sell one of a kind animals that they do not own nor never would be able to own. The animals in question are Albino FL Scarlet Snakes, and Robert Sloan aka Robert Hilliard is trying to scam people into buying Hets and/or Albinos from this project, when I have the ONLY ones known to currently exist. I posted on the page to remove my pic and he became confrontational, telling me to prove its my pic....

It has since come to my attention that he is advertising these animals to set people up in stings for TX fish and game, to lessen his own charges. Just doesnt make sense hes using a pic that is clearly mine, of an animal nobody else has access to.

LauraB 02-23-2017 08:02 PM

Thanks for the warning.

However, if you want to avoid infractions here, remove the profanities from your jpg's before you post them.

LauraB 02-23-2017 08:03 PM

or just blacken them in a paint program

kingpinreptiles 02-23-2017 08:12 PM

Yeah Im posting from a phone that has no memory on it as is so I cant really pull that off. I think the profanity helps get the point across of how much of a scum bag this guy really is. We're all adults here and even if theres kids here theres nothing here anyone hasnt heard or read before. If you want to remove those pics feel free.

tlmoon 02-23-2017 11:06 PM

He seems like a very unpleasant person that I would never want to do business with, and using somebody else's pictures/reputation is definitely scammer behavior. Thanks for posting, hopefully he doesn't rip anybody off.

LauraB 02-24-2017 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingpinreptiles (Post 1982766)
Yeah Im posting from a phone that has no memory on it as is so I cant really pull that off. I think the profanity helps get the point across of how much of a scum bag this guy really is. We're all adults here and even if theres kids here theres nothing here anyone hasnt heard or read before. If you want to remove those pics feel free.

I understand about posting from your phone. And, no I am not offended by your posts, nor can I remove the screen caps. I'm adult too, lol. Nothing I ain't seen, heard or likely said (in my real life). The profanity does get the point across, but is in violation of the rules here. I was only cautioning you.
Please read the site rules here.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

I do appreciate the update on Sloan ... he does have a bad, bad history in the industry and should absolutely be avoided.

Its_JoeyHello 02-24-2017 03:04 AM

The yankee part cracked me up, dixie rage! Complete scam though thank you for the notification.

kingpinreptiles 02-24-2017 03:10 AM

Lol its funny I come here to make sure people dont get scammed, and I get an "infraction" for posting screenshots with vulgar language. Yet I see you people rip others apart complaining about they dont include all correspondence. Last time I post on the BOI. Thanks for nothing guys, youre all great, thumbs up.

nickolasanastasiou 02-24-2017 03:15 AM

That is not accurate, Mike. Infractions have messages with them and those messages give a reason. I am confident that the mention of profanity and making the effort to edit the profanity is secondary to the primary issue. A profanity-driven infraction would have come with more points than the one you earned based on what I read of it.

nickolasanastasiou 02-24-2017 03:18 AM

Oh, and as for the last time you post on the BOI thing, that is perfectly fine if that is what you want to do. I think you brought good information to light, but we all have to compose things with a certain amount of tact within the boundaries of the rules.

I would rather you not cease participating, but it is your choice.