FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Wilson Gran scammer- another alias for Greg Johnson (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=661323)

eyeoftaurus@cox.net 07-12-2018 12:04 PM

Wilson Gran scammer- another alias for Greg Johnson

Wilson Gran scammer- another alias for Greg Johnson

Even after letting this con man/idiot know I was onto his game (see my posts on Greg Johnson scammer threads) he still sends me this. I guess he is going for anything now even the bottom of the barrel since my top items were only $200, LOL.

"I need your full name and address.Am paying by Money Order / check.I'll add $50 for keeping it in my favor."

I just wanted to put this thread up here with one of his other alias, sure there are many more, for all to be aware in case they had not read my additions to the Greg Johnson threads.

Same ISP address for both Greg Johnson and Wilson Gran = 209.85.220.65

*Greg Johnson- nvirbiseems@gmail.com
*Wilson Gran- wg3138015@gmail.com

Keep an eye out and be vigilant folks.

Regards,

Steven

Robert Walker 07-12-2018 12:11 PM

Thanks for posting this Steven.

eyeoftaurus@cox.net 07-12-2018 12:53 PM

My Previous Post under Greg Johnson Threads

Decided to bring what I posted under the Greg Johnson scammer thread over to this thread to make sure that everyone saw it. Really don't want anyone else to get caught up in this person's games. As I mentioned before I am sure there are many other alias being used that I or we are not yet aware of.

__________________________________________________ _______________
-posted yesterday July 11, 2018 under both Greg Johnson threads-

FYI

"When I saw this thread I just had to add what I have experienced and found out regarding whole thing. It would seem that he doesn’t only go after high end animals as my stuff posted is $100 and under. Not only do you have to watch out for the name Greg Johnson but there is at least another name Wilson Gran being used and I can only assume even more yet unknown ones. I got the same email question from both senders, "Still up for sale? get back to me with the final price", just yesterday. So I became very suspicious and did a little ISP research on the email address for "each person" only to discover they both have the exact same ISP address. So both emails came through the same computer/router and one can assume both are one and the same person. As was mentioned one the threads on this guy he is using multiple gmail accounts. The ones I got from the same ISP# were Greg Johnson (nvirbiseems@gmail.com) and Wilson Gran (wg3138015@gmail.com). I sent a little note back to "each" one of them with the attached email trail report showing the deed. Not gotten a response back and don't expect one. If you know where to look, depending on your email program you can find the detailed report of the path of the email along with all the identifying information. To make it easy, here is the ISP for these scamming emails. ISP#- 209.85.220.65 Also note that if someone has more than one router in their home or office the ISP#'s will be almost the same except for the last numbers. I also got an email today from "another person" with the ISP# 209.85.220.41 it also maybe the same person just a different router at same location though can't prove that. But the first 2 I gave with the same number is definitely the same person. So hope this helps you all and be cautious it is amazing the extent folks will go for a scam."

Regards,

Steven

215 hots 07-12-2018 02:55 PM

Are u talking about Greg Johnson serpents of distinction?

eyeoftaurus@cox.net 07-12-2018 03:20 PM

Check It Out

Please read the other 2 threads here regarding Greg Johnson to see what this is all about. Naturally I do not expect this scammer who calls himself Greg Johnson and Wilson Gan, so far, to be giving out his real name. Though have to say I don't think he is very bright. Since for his Greg Johnson ID/username he has used at least 2 different gmail accounts coming from the same ISP address as well as his Wilson Gan ID/username. Again he is obviously using alias's that are or possible could be other real people. Hope this clarifies things for you?

Steven

215 hots 07-12-2018 05:39 PM

Yes I just talked to Greg Johnson serpents of distinction and informed him as he has ads posted on here and dont want him to be confused w the Greg Johnson that's ripping or attempting to RIP people off. Greg Johnson serpents of distinction is not same and is a honest reliable man that has both bought and sold to and from myself and never tried anything of such.i would buy from or sell to serpents of distinction greg anytime

eyeoftaurus@cox.net 07-12-2018 05:53 PM

Thank You

Chris,

Thank you for doing that. After your 1st post I tried to look him up but didn't find anything either here or on the net, since I thought he should know also. I wonder who all elses name this guy has been using besides the other one I list of Wilson Gan? Again thanks for letting the real Greg know.

Steve