FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

Draco11 02-09-2012 01:39 PM

Thank you for your offer and may take you up on it someday!

Steven claimed he was 26 which is what age he sounded like. But I'm sorry, anyone should know proper edicate, even young children. I'm sure he's just a spoiled kid that wants the "cool" stuff but dosn't want to pay the price for it. Sad even that he does that. And you said it My heart goes out to all the neglected and abused animals. they don't deserve to be treated that way. I told him if he wanted to defend himselfe the thread is here and he didn't show.
He wanted me to defend him. huh...he's not a baby. just another crimanal out there. And hope he learns something. But doubt it. He'lll just find some other inocent person, and scam them too.
But for Others who look into him DON'T SELL HIM ANYTHING, he's just looking for hand outs in the world and for people to be sorry for him!

Draco11 02-09-2012 01:48 PM

Also hope, (even if it's not in his name). That PP bans the account. I;m deffinately sure this is not the first dispute that PP had to investigate.

Draco11 02-09-2012 01:54 PM

I'm hoping also, that for having a stupid moment on my part. Even though I'm still new to breeding and raising Bearded's; that it won't effect my reputation on here. My lesson is learned!

mikepanzarella 02-09-2012 03:59 PM

im not here to scam anyone let make that clear im here to learn (i still have alot to do),make a few trades,buy a few reps,and maybe sell a few if i have the chance
im just staying that this guy has done this x amount of times before thats all the proof i need to think about keeping the money chances are i wouldnt but i dont think it would be without reason if i did
and if i was here to scam someone why when i sold my albino ball python last month and we made a deal for $100 non refundable deposit rest paid in 7 days
when he was late and no contact did i still hold the snake till i got in touch with him 5-6days after the deadline he set then after a month i asked him how the snake was doing if she had any problems (after a month i was still willing to take the snake back if he had problems) the snake was fine and doing well
and if someone breaks into your home you have the right to defend your home its not murder (but thats not an argument for this thread)

Focal 02-09-2012 04:03 PM

Just giving you a hard time.

mikepanzarella 02-09-2012 04:20 PM

yeah i may have taken it a little out of line myself im sorry for that

Draco11 02-09-2012 04:23 PM

Well when you've experienced it for yourself you know the frustration and :censored:, to deal with it

Draco11 02-10-2012 01:38 PM

Hey today is day number four he been with me. And he has not ate for me at all. I am offing him greens,superworms,crickets. And he will not touch them,also his basking area is temp at 105 to 110 and the warm side stays 80 to 83. What did you feed him? How did you feed it to him? I wanna get this big guy back to his feeding scheduled...

Above is what I got from my PM I have told him many times what he ate which was mainly supers ( he was a bit picky, and didn't really touch crickets)
Also told him if he wanted to return him to sign up with a reptile shipping company and ship him back to me. If I recieved him alive he would recieve a refund of the initial cost of $220

What do others think of my response,...sounds resonable to me

mikepanzarella 02-10-2012 01:53 PM

i dont know your guarantee but i would tell him everything i did to get the guy to eat what my temps were everything (have to get the lil guy eating) then go from there the main thing to me is getting the dragon healthy

Draco11 02-10-2012 01:58 PM

I have told him many times, How I set up his cage and what temps were in his cage. I'm just stuck on what to do next that is why I offered for him to return the Dragon