FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Jason Taylor (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533310)

Dan Eby 06-09-2015 11:51 PM

Jason Taylor

I just got a nice group of 2015 bearded dragons for Jason last week & want to let everyone know his animals are top notch. I did a trade with him for a group of 15 so my son could pick one or two for himself, but since they are all so nice looking he's having a tuff time deciding which one / ones to keep, lol. Jason answered emails quickly, packed the dragons nicely, & was an all around pleasure to do business with. If you are looking for a new bearded dragon loaded with color look for Jason Taylor's ads here on fauna. Thanks again Jason!

Dan Eby

Beyond GenetiX 06-10-2015 06:07 AM

Thanks again Dan, it has definitely been my pleasure! I look forward to future business with you.

Tootrue 06-17-2015 06:22 PM

good guy

Just purchased a small group of dragons from Jason and I couldn't be happier. We had been discussing a deal for a few days prior and Jason always responded very quickly, and informatively. He was even able to ship on short notice. Good guy, would definitely do business with him again.

Beyond GenetiX 06-18-2015 11:24 AM

Thanks Matthew, it was my pleasure!

Latinababe423 07-07-2015 05:50 PM

Perfect breeder

I just bought my beardie from Jason and not only is he absolutely stunning but in perfect health. Jason is a true breeder that cares about his lizards! He answered my 101 questions and even sent me pics of him:D he even gave him a bath before shipping him so he stayed hydrated. I'll most definitely be purchasing another beardie from him again in the future. Thank you for my little Charmander

Beyond GenetiX 07-07-2015 10:07 PM

Thanks Maria, it sounds like Charmander has a great new home. It was my pleasure!

phoenix-cry 07-09-2015 12:40 PM

Great seller!

Beyond GenetiX 07-11-2015 08:40 PM

Thanks Lauren, it was my pleasure!

Samanthanicole00 07-29-2015 03:20 PM

Great guy!

We just got our beautiful bearded dragon and we couldn't be more happy with her! Jason answered all of our questions and was very good about getting back to us right away. He even soaked her in a tub the night before being shipped and placed her in a container in a styrofoam container to control the temp she was in which was very helpful since she arrived in Oklahoma at our doorstep at around 1pm. Thanks to his preventatives and extra measures she arrived in great condition! If you're looking for great quality bearded dragons and service, Jason is the person you want to get in contact with! Thanks again for everything!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Beyond GenetiX 07-29-2015 03:24 PM

Thank you again Samantha, it's always my pleasure. Enjoy the new addition!