FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Snakes (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   [For Sale] Dragon Snakes 1.2 Trio (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=640173)

John K 11-09-2017 07:18 PM

Dragon Snakes 1.2 Trio

3 Attachment(s)
Here is your opportunity to own one of the rarest snakes in the hobby. We have 1 male and 2 female Dragon Snakes (Xenodermus javanicus) available. This is a first time import for this rare species. They are feeding on small frogs. These are not a beginner species. We only have the 3 available. Once these are gone they might not ever be seen again. Don't miss your chance to work with this species.

$1,500.00 for the trio plus shipping

(EMAIL OR CALL IF INTERSTED. I DO NOT CHECK MY MESSAGES ON FAUNA DAILY)

SHIPPING : We ship FedEx Priority overnight anywhere in the USA for a flat $45.00.

PAYMENT : WE accept PayPal and all Major Credit cards.

PACKING : We use Styrofoam insulated reptile shipping boxes and add heat and cold packs when needed.

GUARANTEE : Live arrival is guaranteed on all lizards, turtles and snakes!! Sexing is not guaranteed however these are to our knowledge 95% positive they are a 1 male and 2 female trio.

CONTACT : by email : fishzombies@yahoo.com or by phone (239) 645-6347.

Thanks for viewing...

Robert Walker 11-09-2017 07:28 PM

Very cool indeed.

Helenthereef 11-09-2017 07:46 PM

Wow, very unusual

RedDevil 11-09-2017 08:45 PM

This is at least the 6th import of these this year, and I know more are coming before next year. They are cool snakes, though. Whoever gets these, feel free to contact me for care information.

Lonepanda 11-09-2017 09:32 PM

Man I cant wait till someone gets these boys into f/t

AbsoluteApril 11-10-2017 03:05 PM

very nice John!

Jay, please post that type of question in the discussion forums, it doesn't really belong in the classifieds. Thank you

abaker3092 11-12-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John K (Post 2041318)
Here is your opportunity to own one of the rarest snakes in the hobby. We have 1 male and 2 female Dragon Snakes (Xenodermus javanicus) available. This is a first time import for this rare species. They are feeding on small frogs. These are not a beginner species. We only have the 3 available. Once these are gone they might not ever be seen again. Don't miss your chance to work with this species.

$1,500.00 for the trio plus shipping

(EMAIL OR CALL IF INTERSTED. I DO NOT CHECK MY MESSAGES ON FAUNA DAILY)

SHIPPING : We ship FedEx Priority overnight anywhere in the USA for a flat $45.00.

PAYMENT : WE accept PayPal and all Major Credit cards.

PACKING : We use Styrofoam insulated reptile shipping boxes and add heat and cold packs when needed.

GUARANTEE : Live arrival is guaranteed on all lizards, turtles and snakes!! Sexing is not guaranteed however these are to our knowledge 95% positive they are a 1 male and 2 female trio.

CONTACT : by email : fishzombies@yahoo.com or by phone (239) 645-6347.

Thanks for viewing...

Dream snake. Wish I could buy one.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Its_JoeyHello 11-20-2017 09:40 PM

Always wanted one, but question, how do they do in capitivty? Or do you know since they aren't kept commomnly? Regardless awesome looking trio!

alligatorboym360 11-25-2017 05:41 PM

They don't do well in captivity, they are not rare only rarely imported. Unfortunately, they are one of those animals best left in the wild. They rarely live more than a few months and to my knowledge only eat frogs, they will not switch to rodents. Info, complements from a very experienced UK zoo keeper.

RedDevil 11-25-2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alligatorboym360 (Post 2044300)
They don't do well in captivity, they are not rare only rarely imported. Unfortunately, they are one of those animals best left in the wild. They rarely live more than a few months and to my knowledge only eat frogs, they will not switch to rodents. Info, complements from a very experienced UK zoo keeper.

Not really all that accurate, aside from most dying - that's mostly in the first week or so, though, and primarily due to poor conditions prior to their import. They eat more than just frogs, and numerous people have kept groups for years without issue - there have even been captive breedings (yes, plural).