FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Adam Chelsea Reptiles reptimalsss@yahoo.com (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157326)

Wobbilly5 12-02-2009 12:20 PM

Adam Chelsea Reptiles reptimalsss@yahoo.com

I figured i would take a minute and post something about Adam Chelsea.

What an awesome guy to deal with! I bought an 09 female spider ball from him. He gave me a great price and shipped immediately! He sent me a beautiful bright and healthy snake. I am very satisfied with this business deal.

Don't hesitate to buy from Adam. The thing I am most satisfied with overall was his communication with me throughout the short transaction. He responded quickly to any questions I had and always seemed to have my best interests in mind.

I will definitely be doing business with Adam again soon!

Thanks Adam

Riyo 12-02-2009 12:24 PM

Adam is a great guy with great animals, I highly recommend him as well. I bought an Albino female Kenyan Sand Boa from him in July and she's awesome. :)

Jonas@Balls2TheWall 12-04-2009 10:01 PM

Adam is defineltey awesome to deal with. I bought one of the most beautiful female lesser BP's I have ever seen off of him and his prices are very reasonable. I would definetley recomend him to anyone looking for an honest breeder.

Shieny 03-13-2011 09:37 PM

Adam is a wonderful guy! I bought a pair of coastal carpets from him in January at the Atlanta show. He is really fun to converse with and is very honest about his reptiles. Today, I just bought a jungle and jaguar pair and they are amazing! I would never hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

s4sainz 03-13-2011 11:36 PM

I have seen adams adds for some time, and liked what i saw so i recently made a purchase off Adam. bought a few boas, n culdnt be any happier with the quality of the animals. It was a very smooth transaction, i would recommend making a purchase with him. He also gave me a nice price break on multiple animals, and were shipped n packed properly.

mxracer4life 03-14-2011 09:35 AM

Would this happen to be Adam Chesla? Or someone different?

Jonas@Balls2TheWall 03-14-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mxracer4life (Post 1228637)
Would this happen to be Adam Chesla? Or someone different?

The e-mail address belongs to Adam Chesla looks like the name was mispelled though. Would be nice if one of the mods could edit his name in the title.

mxracer4life 03-14-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jball1125 (Post 1228644)
The e-mail address belongs to Adam Chesla looks like the name was mispelled though. Would be nice if one of the mods could edit his name in the title.

I agree, but not sure if they can. I am in the process of a transaction and so far Adam has been great.

mxracer4life 03-17-2011 05:07 PM

Of course the transaction went great! Adam delivered exactly what he had promised. I would definately recommend him!

AHOOD 07-10-2012 12:08 PM

I got a pinstripe from him a few years back. He was very helpful with answering any questions I had. Great person to deal with.