FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Jeff Ronne Boaphile Plastics in business still? (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=633198)

bulletinjection 09-08-2017 09:50 PM

Jeff Ronne Boaphile Plastics in business still?

I ordered a rack from Jeff a week ago, but I have not had any sort of confirmation email other than from paypal. I E-mailed him 4 days ago but have had no response, and when I call no one answers. Is this guy still in business or what. I see him posting snakes and other shenanigans on facebook every day so I know he isn't dead. If anyone knows anything I'd appreciate it.

Chris Kennard 09-08-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bulletinjection (Post 2027957)
I ordered a rack from Jeff a week ago, but I have not had any sort of confirmation email other than from paypal. I E-mailed him 4 days ago but have had no response, and when I call no one answers. Is this guy still in business or what. I see him posting snakes and other shenanigans on facebook every day so I know he isn't dead. If anyone knows anything I'd appreciate it.

You ordered a rack. Got it. Can you please post correspondence, email, text ext? Did you engage him on FB?

Chris Kennard 09-08-2017 11:06 PM

"etc"...

bulletinjection 09-08-2017 11:07 PM

He is not posting anything on his business page. Only his personal facebook, which I have not messaged him on. This was my e-mail to him:
I didn't receive any confirmation on my order on 9/1/17 and just wanted to make sure everything was processing.
Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Simple and to the point? I didn't want to muddy his personal facebook with business messages so I have not gone that avenue, yet. I haven't heard a word from Jeff so that is it.

DavidBeard 09-09-2017 01:01 AM

Even when he was in business full steam it might take a few months to get your rack....so who knows, if you're in a hurry you went to probably the worst place in the hobby.

ljsreptiles 09-09-2017 10:06 AM

Yeah, I've ordered a few times from him. Never got confirmations on anything. I always waited about a month to call him. Still had to wait, but always got my product. If you needed it fast, not the right company.

Michael Brown 09-09-2017 10:37 AM

If it is any consolation he is pretty consistent. Takes a long time to get your product, but people are generally satisfied. I would not get too bent out of shape not hearing back from him for a bit. You still have a few months ahead of you.

RaceSanchez 09-09-2017 11:06 AM

^^ Agree,

I've ordered 2, 5stack's from Ron. This was back on 2004-06, Time frame looks to be the same today as back then! Well worth the wait tho = )

JCCS 09-09-2017 11:10 AM

I have always said that caging is one product that you should almost never need on an emergency basis. You can almost always anticipate collection growth. I know that we are a not an "on demand" consumer society but quality takes time. He makes the absolute best cages for the money of anyone in the industry, imo. If you don't know you're going to need an extra rack or cage 6 weeks in advance, you need to look at how you're running your collection because somewhere, you're doing it wrong.

bulletinjection 09-09-2017 02:40 PM

I ordered it 7 weeks in advance of when I actually need it to avoid an 'emergency'. So you are saying months of no communication or notification of any received payment and your product just showed up? I'll call three more times today and see if I get through.