FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Designer Ball Pythons (Rob Starzman) (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=549183)

JoeRas 10-01-2015 12:15 PM

Designer Ball Pythons (Rob Starzman)

Rob went out of his way to help me a couple times. His snakes are some of the best I've seen ! One of the best in my collection. Thanks again Rob

>>>>>Joe Rasmussen : Rasmussen Reptiles <<<<<<<<

Tastykake83 12-24-2015 12:56 PM

I won a snake in a Facebook auction from rob

I recently won a Facebook auction from rob. I received a pastel hidden gene woma (poss inferno) ball python. I got the snake for an amazing price. He was courteous and professional, the snake is beautiful, accurately represented in his post, healthy and he shipped quickly & packed the snake perfectly. He arrived safe & warm despise fairly cool temps. I would buy from him confidently in the future!! Without hesitation!

I feel like it's worth mentioning that the snake has an amazing disposition as well ;) for what that is worth...lol

Black Adder 06-28-2016 08:37 PM

Just completed a deal with Rob for a female Macklots python, Rob was totally upfront over her wc status and all communications were timely and courteous.
We agreed a price, I paid, he shipped exactly when he said, she was well packed and arrived safe and was just as described.
Would do business again if he has anything I want
Thank you

gobee 03-09-2017 06:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Reviving this thread to give Rob another big thumbs up. Back in November I contacted him about a female platty daddy he had for sale on morph market. He was very professional and easy to work with, willing to work out a payment plan on my terms. In January she was paid off, but instead of sending me the original animal for sale he offered me a choice between a 2000+ gram female platty daddy ready to breed, or a refund of my last payment if I took the original female, due to her going off feed before she was up to weight.

I was extremely surprised and impressed not only by this offer but by how adamant he was about it. I had pretty much assumed that it would be next season before I could breed her and I was okay with that. But he sent me three pics to choose from and while I originally intended to stick with the female listed in his ad, one of the others caught my eye instead.

And so what arrived at my door wasn't a slender proven female but a snake that was fat, ready to go, and absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't possibly say enough good things about this transaction or about Rob. I will absolutely not hesitate to do business with him again. A+ breeder and seller who's earned every good guy post he has!

AbsoluteApril 09-10-2018 01:05 PM

Another good guy vote for Rob at Designer Ball Pythons.
Recently purchased a ball python from Rob and it was a smooth easy transaction. There was a shipping company error that caused an 8 hour delay in delivery to the hub but the little one still arrived in perfect shape.
Thank you Rob!