FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Geckos Discussion Forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Contacting the Bells (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74653)

LeosForLess 01-11-2006 07:41 PM

Contacting the Bells

Im trading a patternless for a hypo bell. I have the patty, is this a good trade? And i was wondering how to contact the Bells via email. The bought a Hypo Bell from Mark himself and isnt sure if its a tremper or a bell because its so lite in color. Ive searched everywhere but cant find it. And i cant get a puc of the gecko, so ill check it b4 i make the trade, were meeting.

snared99 01-12-2006 01:01 PM

is the patternless albino of some strain, or just patternless? If its just patternless and your trading for what you say is a hypo bell you got a good deal there. If you can post pics of either animal it would help. Just my thought though, but a patternless for a bell hypo=good deal.

LeosForLess 01-12-2006 01:10 PM

Ya he said he got it from bell himself but the guy who i am trading is unsure if it really is a bell because it is so lite i ncolor. But if its from bell its gotta be a bell. He said th etip of tail is rejuvinated and thats the only flaw. Im trading my female patt(just a normal patty) for his bell. He doesnt have a pic, you can see the patty on the classifieds.

BalloonzForU 01-12-2006 01:20 PM

At least you are meeting with this person before you trade, so you can see it. But if he is unsure it's a Bell that won't do you much good if you are planning on breeding it.

LeosForLess 01-12-2006 02:06 PM

Well first he said its so lite it may be a tremper. Then he said oh im sure its a bell. He bought it from mark bell at NARBC so i guess it better be bell. If i see it and im not 100% sure its a bell im not tradin.

Jeremy Letkey 01-12-2006 02:16 PM

I am quite certain that the Bells work with all three strains of albinos. So just because he bought it from the Bells does not mean it is a Bell.

LeosForLess 01-12-2006 03:20 PM

Ya im definately going to be careful about the trade. I told him if it isnt a guarnteed bell i wont take. Whats the easiest way to tell a bell from a tremper?

snared99 01-12-2006 03:23 PM

Ya i would just make 100% sure it is a bell before trading. ANd according to freds site(gekkonida) the bell strand is only good with bells, but I could be wrong or someone may have proved this to be different. But i would assume all 3 strains are not compatable.

LeosForLess 01-12-2006 04:53 PM

Anybody kno how i can contact the bells?

LadyGecko 07-22-2007 04:29 AM

Bumped for contact info

I have a inquiry about a pair of Bell blazing blizzards that were purchased from a second party and are supposed to have been produced by the Bells
I would appreciate any contact info for them

I haven't been able to find a website or any direct contact info for them anywhere

An E-mail addy would be fine

Sandy