FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ball Pythons Discussion Forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   TWO TRIPLE PLAYS IN ONE CLUTCH-WHATS THE ODDS!!! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304516)

snakejems reptiles 02-29-2012 02:14 AM

TWO TRIPLE PLAYS IN ONE CLUTCH-WHATS THE ODDS!!!

2 Attachment(s)
I have been breeding my blackpewter female to lesser and mojave het ghost or hypo of which the term maybe for everyone. the lesser was posted last week with her and few days ago was the the mojave for back-up,,, both are going to produce great snakes, but how lucky can i get or if anyone hit both dads in a triple before or seen them or videos,, i seen doubles and singles happen but never triples,,,could i get super lucky, who knows and if she lays for the first year,, will see,, i need luck and plenty of rabbits feet.....:beer:

Focal 02-29-2012 08:10 AM

Good luck!! I hope you get them ;)

snakesRkewl 02-29-2012 11:08 AM

Good luck Mark!

MrBig 02-29-2012 11:21 AM

Good luck, that Black Pewter is stunning.

snakejems reptiles 02-29-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Focal (Post 1426398)
Good luck!! I hope you get them ;)

thanks nick....

snakejems reptiles 02-29-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakesRkewl (Post 1426437)
Good luck Mark!

thanks jerry..

snakejems reptiles 02-29-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBig (Post 1426441)
Good luck, that Black Pewter is stunning.

thanks mike, i had her posted last year on here.. hope her babies look good as her....

CornNut 03-01-2012 11:21 PM

I tried for the double triple last season breeding my chocolate mojave girl to a cinnamon het hypo and a pastel yb that might also be chocolate and a chocolate. Did hit two triples (chocolate cinnamon mojave) girls but only a chocolate yb from the other dad so not the two different triples you are shooting for. This year I’m trying to get a super chocolate mojave from the same chocolate mojave girl as my only triple if that even counts as a triple. Good luck!

snakejems reptiles 03-02-2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CornNut (Post 1427178)
I tried for the double triple last season breeding my chocolate mojave girl to a cinnamon het hypo and a pastel yb that might also be chocolate and a chocolate. Did hit two triples (chocolate cinnamon mojave) girls but only a chocolate yb from the other dad so not the two different triples you are shooting for. This year I’m trying to get a super chocolate mojave from the same chocolate mojave girl as my only triple if that even counts as a triple. Good luck!

thanks randy, thanks sounds awesome and may look cool,, hope u hit it,, keep us posted bud...good luck...:thumbsup:

dustinNMpythons 03-02-2012 07:54 AM

Good luck Mark I'd love to see those babies, now you just need to find someone who feeds their burms and retics rabbits so you can try and wrestle a foot from their mouth.....ok so maybe that wouldn't be the best idea LOL