FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Informal presidential election poll (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302627)

crotalusadamanteus 03-18-2012 12:23 PM

Someone asked me once, "what, in your definition defines and American?" I couldn't really come up with a decent answer, but after watching this video, I would have to say...your attitude, and what's in your heart.

Listen closely. This is obviously a person who was not born here, but just as obviously is a TRUE American. Even more so than many of our people that WERE born here.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...=1271237687001

Dennis Hultman 03-21-2012 06:17 PM

More fraud

Missouri Fraud

Dennis Hultman 04-01-2012 12:45 AM

"Election Fraud WA"

We are savages (Ron Paul Supporters)..

Dennis Hultman 04-01-2012 12:47 AM

Full Video

crotalusadamanteus 04-01-2012 08:15 AM

Tells me they're scared Ron Paul might win, and will even stoop as low as a crackhead to stop it.

And to think, people out there actually support this kind of dishonesty in our government.

Dennis Hultman 04-27-2012 02:14 PM

Metachrosis 04-27-2012 06:44 PM

They put that current POS in Office didnt they?
My eyes do not decieve me,the COWARDS that voted him in are now in the shadows except for local media write ups,hell most have even left the reptile forums :rofl:

:censored:

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1438425)

And to think, people out there actually support this kind of dishonesty in our government.

crotalusadamanteus 04-27-2012 07:08 PM

Like I said earlier, or in another thread, I lost friends over this because they admitted that they only voted for him because he's black..."because it's about time we had a black president". Hell of a reason to put a person in charge of the country. No research into his background or anything, just based solely on his color.

Wonder how they'll feel when they come knocking on their door to take their guns away, or stick them in one of those FEMA camps? Wonder if they're feeling the good life they thought was coming their way?

To hell with them. I don't keep racist friends.

What sickens me even more is all this rigged election crap. Do these people who get involved with that crap really think they stand to gain from it? They're really stupid if they don't absolutely know, that they are mere pawns on the chess board, to be sacrificed like the rest of us, at a later date, in order to make sure the King survives the game.

Dennis Hultman 05-03-2012 12:26 PM

Delegate Surprise!

ReptileGeek181 05-03-2012 12:35 PM

Ron Raul will never be president, just a heads up.

ReptileGeek181 05-03-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 (Post 1451525)

Paul*

Outcast 05-03-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 (Post 1451525)

Because having someone who stands by their beliefs is the wrong message that the President of the US should convey to the people?

I know the Media will do whatever it can to keep Ron Paul from getting in the spotlight, and unfortunately too many people believe whatever the media says to them. "I heard it on T.V. it must be true", congratulations U.S. Citizens, we are all idiots and need to remove ourselves from this way of thinking!

crotalusadamanteus 05-03-2012 12:51 PM

Ron Paul, last I heard, and not from the media, was actually still in the game and giving dipstick a run for his money.

Can't view the video from my phone, but I'll check it out when I get home.

ReptileGeek181 05-03-2012 12:54 PM

Ron Paul will never be president for many reasons, first off he doesn't have the political backing, etc.. Plus there is a system in place to keep people like him from ever being president. During the past couple of decades I noticed that only 2 things win presidential elections, Money is the first and foremost..

WebSlave 05-03-2012 02:35 PM

Well, honestly, if the polls do not reflect the true wishes of the people, then why bother with them? Simply make elections an auction whereby the highest bidder wins and stop with the BS to try to make us think our voice actually counts for something.

The Super PACs are a complete joke on us, and gave free reign for our "representatives" (and guess who voted for it?) to be able to grab as much money as they can for the election process. Seriously, does anyone think that the money spent by the corporations "donating" to those Super PACs don't have strings attached? This sort of thing makes our "representatives" completely dependent upon big money, which means big money calls all the shots once they get into office. Yeah, THAT is in our best interests...... :nonod:

Quite frankly, I am sick to death over how corrupt this country has become and how the US Constitution has been completely shredded with no apparent recourse available to the people to try to turn it around. The official resolution claimed by the government is that we need to address our grievances at the ballot box. But with it being obvious that the election process is rigged, and all the "choices" staged and choreographed, then they are pretty much just telling us all to go fly a kite, as they will do as they please regardless of what WE want.

crotalusadamanteus 05-03-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 (Post 1451546)
Ron Paul will never be president for many reasons, first off he doesn't have the political backing, etc.. Plus there is a system in place to keep people like him from ever being president. During the past couple of decades I noticed that only 2 things win presidential elections, Money is the first and foremost..

Well, you might want to start praying that he does get elected. Because otherwise, America is on a fast track to a full blown police state. Romney has no different plans then Obama does, because he's bought and paid for by the same big money. He even admitted he approved of the NDAA. You know, that gigantic legislature that Obama just passed, which legalizes slavery of American Citizens.

Ron Paul is the only candidate who is for the survival of the Constitution, and has been the only one for decades. All the rest don't want to be President, they want to be absolute Rulers/Dictators.

WebSlave 05-07-2012 02:54 AM

Dennis Hultman 05-07-2012 09:20 AM

Nevada Republican Convention

Dennis Hultman 05-07-2012 09:22 AM

FOX News Admits Ron Paul Won 5 States 4/30/12

ReptileGeek181 05-07-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1451646)
Well, you might want to start praying that he does get elected. Because otherwise, America is on a fast track to a full blown police state. Romney has no different plans then Obama does, because he's bought and paid for by the same big money. He even admitted he approved of the NDAA. You know, that gigantic legislature that Obama just passed, which legalizes slavery of American Citizens.

Ron Paul is the only candidate who is for the survival of the Constitution, and has been the only one for decades. All the rest don't want to be President, they want to be absolute Rulers/Dictators.

Lol even if I prayed he still wouldn't get elected.

WebSlave 05-07-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 (Post 1453137)
Lol even if I prayed he still wouldn't get elected.

Yeah, I'm SURE you are some kind of political genius..... :rolleyes:

So tell me, genius, if a particular candidate is wildly more popular than the other candidates, and does NOT get elected, what is that telling you about the election process?

ReptileGeek181 05-07-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebSlave (Post 1453175)
Yeah, I'm SURE you are some kind of political genius..... :rolleyes:

So tell me, genius, if a particular candidate is wildly more popular than the other candidates, and does NOT get elected, what is that telling you about the election process?

I'm not going to respond to your provocation because you'll ban me =/

WebSlave 05-07-2012 11:52 AM

BTW, if the choices on election day are Obama and Romney, trying to vote for the lesser of two evils will be an insurmountable challenge. Personally I absolutely REFUSE to vote for either one.

And after seeing how the Republican party has treated Ron Paul, I will be changing my party affiliation from Republican to Independent as it will be obvious to me that the primaries don't really mean a damn thing concering my CHOICES.

WebSlave 05-07-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 (Post 1453179)
I'm not going to respond to your provocation because you'll ban me =/

Only if you deserve it.........

WebSlave 05-14-2012 01:44 AM

Quote:

Chaos At The AZ GOP Convention

By Elisha Dorfsmith
May 13, 2012

When I was elected as a county delegate to attend the Arizona GOP Convention I expected things to be somewhat chaotic and intense. What I didn’t realize was just how disorganized and unprofessional the convention would be. Countless parliamentary errors, miscounted votes and a complete disregard for ballot security.

Ron Paul supporters were clearly loathed and not welcome to the event which was held at the Grand Canyon University Arena. Speaker after speaker told the crowd that we had to unite behind Mitt Romney. We were told that no Ron Paul signs were allowed inside the convention and yet a large Romney banner hung above the convention floor.

Contrary to the fast spreading media lie, Mitt Romney’s son was NEVER booed off the stage. I woke up this morning and saw that headline plastered all over the news. Every honest person at the convention will tell you that Josh Romney concluded his speech and only walked off the stage after he was finished speaking. Yes, there were some boos when he told the crowd to unite behind his father’s delegate slate but nothing overly disruptive.

The first major mishap of the morning was when the AZ GOP read the credentialing report. They reported that Coconino County only had 12 delegates show up. We had 19 and an over vote would have thrown our County results out completely. That would have been a disaster since 11 of our 19 delegates were Ron Paul delegates. Our County Chair stood up and yelled the correct number and the GOP took her word for it without ever questioning or knowing who she was. She could have said 30 and she could have said 3 and they would have believed her.

Throughout the convention the GOP chair kept trying to change the order of business. At one point we were told to break off into our respective congressional districts located throughout the arena and even outside. Then we were all called back to the main delegate floor because procedural rules had been broken.

When we were finally able to break into our congressional districts to vote we found Romney supporters breaking the rules by placing copies of the Romney slate on every chair. I overheard one of the girls who was placing the slate on the chairs say that if anybody asked tell them that people left the slate there when they were called back to the main floor.

Once voting started we were not allowed to leave our congressional district. The Flagstaff group was in CD-1 which comprised of around 150 delegates. We had to vote for an A and B delegate (two separate ballots). On the first ballot the Ron Paul delegate was Jill Skayfel. The vote was taken and about 30 minutes later the results came back.

It was reported that Jill had only received 15 votes. We knew for a fact that she had received at least 11 votes from Coconino County alone! The place went crazy and someone called for a show of hands. My wife Cindy was chosen to count the hands and as soon as the hands went up you could hear Romney delegates gasp. Hands were raised everywhere. A total of 51 people had voted for Jill Skayfel.

The room erupted and GOP representatives were called. My wife Cindy was chosen to accompany our county vice chair Drake Mitchell to talk to GOP representatives and staff. The GOP wanted to run the ballots through the machine again and if the results matched, call it good. That would have resulted in some kind of riot. Cindy and Drake fought hard for an honest recount and eventually representatives from the Paul and Romney campaigns observed the recount and reported the correct results.

Second place went to Coconino County chair Diana Arendt who received 48 votes. She was part of Romney’s slate. Ron Paul delegate Jill Skayfel had won by 3 with 51 votes.

When all was said and done, the two CD-1 votes took around 4 hours to complete. On the second ballot, Ron Paul delegate John Lesko won. I can’t speak for the rest of the congressional districts (I hear Ron Paul won CD-5 too) but CD-1 came through for Ron Paul and I am so proud of our people for standing up and demanding an honest and accurate vote count.

After the CD votes we returned to the main floor to vote on at large delegates and National Committeeman and National Committeewoman. By this time, Romney delegates were leaving in droves.

When voting started we noticed that several LD chairs were picking up ballots for people in their LD who had already left. Ballot box security was minimal and nobody questioned or double checked the LD and County chairs when they picked up ballots for their people. We observed several people walking to the ballot box with handfuls of ballots. Security and staff refused to do anything about it.

By this time we had lost the quorum and a needed runoff vote for National Committeewoman was never taken. We also never received the results of the at large delegates and alternates we voted on. Even if we did receive the results, I don’t think anybody has ANY faith in the voting machines and the tabulation process. The chair adjourned the meeting and results will be released when nobody is around to contest the vote.
Source: http://flagliberty.wordpress.com/201...op-convention/

JColt 05-17-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1432689)
For those of you who chose Obama, were you aware this was going on?

H.R. 347 Protesting now a felony <---Link

Seems a lot of people didn't know, including many news stations. Remember this, you reap what you sow.

The bill was introduced on by Rep. Tom Rooney a Fla Republican and voted in by congress by a majority of republicans. Obama just signed the bill. He did not create it or introduce it.

Dennis Hultman 05-17-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JColt (Post 1457181)
The bill was introduced on by Rep. Tom Rooney a Fla Republican and voted in by congress by a majority of republicans. Obama just signed the bill. He did not create it or introduce it.

LOL
Oh he just signed it. No big part in it all. That's funny.
He didn't create it, didn't introduce it,.. He JUST signed it into law. Hilarious..

Hey Joe, not that I really care but I don't see where he stated he created or introduced it. Why does that matter? In the end being signed into law or not is all that matters for any legislation.

JColt 05-17-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman (Post 1457229)
LOL
Oh he just signed it. No big part in it all. That's funny.
He didn't create it, didn't introduce it,.. He JUST signed it into law. Hilarious..

Hey Joe, not that I really care but I don't see where he stated he created or introduced it. Why does that matter? In the end being signed into law or not is all that matters for any legislation.

Dennis - really man, try to have a grown conversation. I do not care much for Obama or any of them really. They all try and take rights and money from you and most people are for or against it depending on what party the subscribe to.

I never said he had no part in it. The op stated basically that see what you voted for, Obama taking away your rights. I simply stated the truth. Obama signed a law that was introduced by a republican and was passed through congrees by a majority. Simple truth.

Dennis Hultman 05-17-2012 11:53 AM

I just thought it was funny the way you worded the response to his post "were you aware this was going on" and stating the Republicans did it and Obama just signed it. Hence the "LOL" and "Hilarious" I strongly agree with this
"They all try and take rights and money from you and most people are for or against it depending on what party they subscribe to."

JColt 05-17-2012 12:49 PM

Yeah probably should have edited "just" out, lol. :shootfoot

It drives me crazy when any president is attacked and it is either half true or false. No matter the party. Disagree with them on war (Bush) or health care (Obama) but do it on facts and not because of what some left or right wing website publishes.

I really don't see much changing in politics in near future unfortunatly.

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 02:09 PM

OK joe, rather then let Dennis speak for me, although I would have said much the same thing, I'll say it myself. Whether he drew it up, presented it to the senate, or signed it, all 3 are an equal crime since all politicians and elected officials swear the same oath as the military..."To support and defend the consititution from all enemies both foreign and domestic".

So in short, any bill drafted, presented, signed, that is contrary to the constitution, is an act of aggression to the people of the US and should be seen and treated as such. They violated their oath, by presenting such a bill, the senate violated their oath by approving it, and Obama violated his oath by signing it instead of vetoing it. All are guilty, all should be held accountable, and as far as I'm concerned the charge should be treason against the United States, because after all, according to the constitution, WE THE PEOPLE, ARE the United States.

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 02:17 PM

BTW I'm non partisan. But I could fill this page with FACTS about the crimes Obama has committed against the US in the guise of "laws" everyone of which are contrary to the constitution. Not because he's a democrat or a republican, but because he is against our way of life, as MANY in office are these days.

Ron Paul is the only person in the senate who has a 20 year track record of calling out dirty politics and questioning them on the crap they pull. All the way back to the Reagan admin that I know of.

JColt 05-17-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1457325)
all 3 are an equal crime since all politicians and elected officials swear the same oath as the military..."To support and defend the consititution from all enemies both foreign and domestic".

That statement makes perfect sense to me.

My thing was the "Look what Obama did" This was a bi partisan act that was started and endorsed by Republicans is my only statement. I only fault the assumption that Obama single handily took away my constitutional rights.

Personally I don't think that there should be disruption when a President (any President) is out in public. It is hard enough pulling security as it is.

That said, I think that bill should have covered soldier's funerals from being protested also. I think they should heavily prosecute any one that disrupts a military funeral.

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 06:31 PM

So you don't believe in the constitution then. Right? Since you can quote words I didn't say, then I guess I can read more into yours. Sounds fair enough, right?

1st Amendment to the US Constitution, ratified Dec 15, 1791...
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or of the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances"

Although I agree somewhat with the part about idiots protesting funerals, like it's actually going to accomplish anything but strife, to deny them those rights is unconstitutional.

And I don't blame solely Obama either, like you are inferring. I happen to know this stuff has been slowly taking place since the 1800's. But Obama is the one that has accomplished more to destroy our constitution, our freedoms, our privacy, our way of life, and our economic growth, then any president before him. Almost like he has something to prove to the world. I would call baby Bush and Clinton running neck and neck for second place, and papa Bush a solid 3rd place.

AbsoluteApril 05-17-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1457412)
But Obama is the one that has accomplished more to destroy our constitution, our freedoms, our privacy, our way of life, and our economic growth, then any president before him. Almost like he has something to prove to the world. I would call baby Bush and Clinton running neck and neck for second place, and papa Bush a solid 3rd place.

My opinion is that the Patriot Act is the worst law recently enacted as far as removing our privacy and freedoms.

Regardless of who is elected, will things ever actually change?
We need some anarchy! Turn this mother into mad max, yeah baby
(well serisouly, I do feel a good ol' revolution is what is needed but I do not see it happening, people are too divided, too caught up in their own lives to care about the big picture. yeah I'm probably one of those.)

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril (Post 1457418)
people are too divided, too caught up in their own lives to care about the big picture.

BINGO! And therein lies the BIG problem. United we stand, divided we fall.

JColt 05-17-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1432689)
For those of you who chose Obama, were you aware this was going on?

H.R. 347 Protesting now a felony <---Link

Seems a lot of people didn't know, including many news stations. Remember this, you reap what you sow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1457412)
Since you can quote words I didn't say, then I guess I can read more into yours. Sounds fair enough, right?

What did I quote you as saying? I responded to your post saying "For those of you who chose Obama, were you aware this was going on?" with some truthful facts.

You then said, It's rep, dem and pres fault to which I said, I agree.

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 07:26 PM

Since you asked...

Quote:

Originally Posted by JColt (Post 1457358)
That statement makes perfect sense to me.

My thing was the "Look what Obama did"

Perhaps I took the quotation marks as you quoting me, when you really meant someone else. If so, my bad.

JColt 05-17-2012 07:32 PM

No problem. Good civil discussion. I was actually high lighting the - For those of you who chose Obama - but didn't look back at actual wording. I agree many bad things happening on both fronts.

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 07:33 PM

I pointed my finger at Obama, because he signed it, when it should have been vetoed. FYI