FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

WebSlave 02-16-2012 09:17 PM

All things considered, I would suggest that you set up a video cam and take video of actually opening the box to view the contents. Otherwise whatever is actually in the box will be your word against his if there is an "issue". Or at least have a witness or two.

Did that money order Steven said he sent ever show up?

Draco11 02-16-2012 09:22 PM

Sorry don't have a cam, but have a dad that can witness.

Draco11 02-16-2012 09:23 PM

And no MO was gotten by him, So he probably never sent it

BassSnatcher34 02-17-2012 09:31 AM

Steven grow up!

Dude, I wish you would act your age.... wait sorry you are acting your age. If you get an animal and then start complaining because he doesn't do what you want too and start blaming others because you dont know how to take care of them, your an idot. IF I had an animal that I was concerned about that was not "eating" like they were suppose too, I would gladly return the animal to the original owner and wait for my refund. If the animal dies while in your care, since you have already made it public that you were having problems with it not eating, then it is on your hands. In that case I would not even consider giving you a refund because of your negligence while they were in your care. You are so ready to blame others. Stand up and take some responsibility yourself. You are a scammer. I know too many people who have tried to deal with you and they all say the same thing about you. You are not a Bpman. You was hoping to become a Bpman one day. You have only had one ball python. You wanted to go into business breeding ball pythons with your friend that did not want to be in business with you because he found out that all the stuff that was said about you being a scammer was true. Someone to have mulitple negative boi post with different animals is not a good track record. The post says it all Mr. Bpman850.... JOKE!!!!

reptilebaby 02-17-2012 09:56 AM

Has Your :) dragon arrived home yet?

Draco11 02-17-2012 10:41 AM

Not yet it's only 7:40am here in CA

Christina Vincent 02-17-2012 10:52 AM

*pins n needles* for the safe arrival of this Beardie! The time and effort (my androids got an attitude of late) of keeping up with all the threads on this guy makes me hang in there for a hopefully happy ending! Lol have zero faith in Steve's word due to his antics and responses from him in this forum. Not once did he have the "basketballs" to address the ACTUAL issues about him (cancelled pmts, stolen merch., theifed herps, violating copywrite laws...)

*can't remember who wrote "basketballs" but that cracked me up! :thumbsup:

Draco11 02-17-2012 10:57 AM

LOL,...Yes "fingers and toes crossed for his safe arrival"

reptilebaby 02-17-2012 11:43 AM

I keep jumping on here just hoping to see a post "My beardie is safe at home!"

Draco11 02-17-2012 11:57 AM

LOL, I keep looking out the window for the truck to arrive, Like my dog does, looks out the front window almost all day, But I'm sure she, and my other dog jake GSD, will notify me to, when the fedex truck arrives.