FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

hhmoore 02-18-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tito (Post 1422304)
Just had to chime in here as Mr. Miller has had me on the phone spinning his web of lies for weeks. I finally listened to my gut and some long time local reptile friends and cut him off. He called me today with a "new" number and begged me to sell him a dragon. After I refused, he started cussing at me with one Motherfu@*er after another. I hung up and hope to never hear from him again, stay away and spread the word!!

Would you post his new number, so people can be aware if he contacts them?

leftycrane 02-18-2012 08:33 PM

I think he may have certain…problems. In his head. Seriously disconcerting.

Tito 02-18-2012 09:30 PM

He is obviously reading this thread, as Mr. Miller is texting and messaging me with request not to post his number. Due to the fact that I am truly concerned about the well being of my family and my business, I am not going to at this time. Just want him to leave me alone!

Snake-Queen 02-19-2012 12:10 AM

This young man needs to be stopped. If he is threatening you, go to the authorities and make a complaint. The more info on him that they have the better.

Steven, grow up and act like a man. Bullies are really cowards deep down and push people around because they themselves are scared. They think that bullying makes them strong, when in effect it weakens them.

bpman850 02-19-2012 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snake-Queen (Post 1422419)
This young man needs to be stopped. If he is threatening you, go to the authorities and make a complaint. The more info on him that they have the better.

Steven, grow up and act like a man. Bullies are really cowards deep down and push people around because they themselves are scared. They think that bullying makes them strong, when in effect it weakens them.

I didn't bullied anybody i ask him nicely...

Snake-Queen 02-19-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpman850 (Post 1422437)
I didn't bullied anybody i ask him nicely...

Then explain why he said this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tito (Post 1422383)
Due to the fact that I am truly concerned about the well being of my family and my business, I am not going to at this time. Just want him to leave me alone!

Sounds like you are bullying/threatening to me.

Christina Vincent 02-19-2012 09:27 AM

:iagree: Whoa.

barbie 02-19-2012 10:49 AM

A persons word is all that they have. You give your word and then your actions should reflect what you have said. Steven you have lied cheated and scamed people over and over, even if you told the truth it would be ignored. You are like the little boy who cried wolf; the truth will never be heard because you have lied so much. Your word has been tarnished by your actions and has no credability.

P&A Pythons 02-19-2012 08:23 PM

Bring any texts from him to law enforment in the area.Inform them of what is going on. Maybe a knock on the door from local sheriff will get his attention.If he is on probation or parole that would sent him back to prison or violation of his probation either way just report it. If something does happen they will knock on his door first.

Draco11 02-19-2012 08:31 PM

:iagree:

He should really do his homework on any animal, and by no means am I defending him. But, any reptile he may want he should be able to afford to care, for them besides not scammingOthers for their Lizards or snakes. To the piont Steven should take an ethics class, and learn how to act and how to do businnes w/anyone. But, for now his scamming for whatever reason it might be if he has problems going on w/ him, Should stay away from him.