FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Informal presidential election poll (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302627)

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 02:09 PM

OK joe, rather then let Dennis speak for me, although I would have said much the same thing, I'll say it myself. Whether he drew it up, presented it to the senate, or signed it, all 3 are an equal crime since all politicians and elected officials swear the same oath as the military..."To support and defend the consititution from all enemies both foreign and domestic".

So in short, any bill drafted, presented, signed, that is contrary to the constitution, is an act of aggression to the people of the US and should be seen and treated as such. They violated their oath, by presenting such a bill, the senate violated their oath by approving it, and Obama violated his oath by signing it instead of vetoing it. All are guilty, all should be held accountable, and as far as I'm concerned the charge should be treason against the United States, because after all, according to the constitution, WE THE PEOPLE, ARE the United States.

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 02:17 PM

BTW I'm non partisan. But I could fill this page with FACTS about the crimes Obama has committed against the US in the guise of "laws" everyone of which are contrary to the constitution. Not because he's a democrat or a republican, but because he is against our way of life, as MANY in office are these days.

Ron Paul is the only person in the senate who has a 20 year track record of calling out dirty politics and questioning them on the crap they pull. All the way back to the Reagan admin that I know of.

JColt 05-17-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1457325)
all 3 are an equal crime since all politicians and elected officials swear the same oath as the military..."To support and defend the consititution from all enemies both foreign and domestic".

That statement makes perfect sense to me.

My thing was the "Look what Obama did" This was a bi partisan act that was started and endorsed by Republicans is my only statement. I only fault the assumption that Obama single handily took away my constitutional rights.

Personally I don't think that there should be disruption when a President (any President) is out in public. It is hard enough pulling security as it is.

That said, I think that bill should have covered soldier's funerals from being protested also. I think they should heavily prosecute any one that disrupts a military funeral.

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 06:31 PM

So you don't believe in the constitution then. Right? Since you can quote words I didn't say, then I guess I can read more into yours. Sounds fair enough, right?

1st Amendment to the US Constitution, ratified Dec 15, 1791...
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or of the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances"

Although I agree somewhat with the part about idiots protesting funerals, like it's actually going to accomplish anything but strife, to deny them those rights is unconstitutional.

And I don't blame solely Obama either, like you are inferring. I happen to know this stuff has been slowly taking place since the 1800's. But Obama is the one that has accomplished more to destroy our constitution, our freedoms, our privacy, our way of life, and our economic growth, then any president before him. Almost like he has something to prove to the world. I would call baby Bush and Clinton running neck and neck for second place, and papa Bush a solid 3rd place.

AbsoluteApril 05-17-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1457412)
But Obama is the one that has accomplished more to destroy our constitution, our freedoms, our privacy, our way of life, and our economic growth, then any president before him. Almost like he has something to prove to the world. I would call baby Bush and Clinton running neck and neck for second place, and papa Bush a solid 3rd place.

My opinion is that the Patriot Act is the worst law recently enacted as far as removing our privacy and freedoms.

Regardless of who is elected, will things ever actually change?
We need some anarchy! Turn this mother into mad max, yeah baby
(well serisouly, I do feel a good ol' revolution is what is needed but I do not see it happening, people are too divided, too caught up in their own lives to care about the big picture. yeah I'm probably one of those.)

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril (Post 1457418)
people are too divided, too caught up in their own lives to care about the big picture.

BINGO! And therein lies the BIG problem. United we stand, divided we fall.

JColt 05-17-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1432689)
For those of you who chose Obama, were you aware this was going on?

H.R. 347 Protesting now a felony <---Link

Seems a lot of people didn't know, including many news stations. Remember this, you reap what you sow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1457412)
Since you can quote words I didn't say, then I guess I can read more into yours. Sounds fair enough, right?

What did I quote you as saying? I responded to your post saying "For those of you who chose Obama, were you aware this was going on?" with some truthful facts.

You then said, It's rep, dem and pres fault to which I said, I agree.

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 07:26 PM

Since you asked...

Quote:

Originally Posted by JColt (Post 1457358)
That statement makes perfect sense to me.

My thing was the "Look what Obama did"

Perhaps I took the quotation marks as you quoting me, when you really meant someone else. If so, my bad.

JColt 05-17-2012 07:32 PM

No problem. Good civil discussion. I was actually high lighting the - For those of you who chose Obama - but didn't look back at actual wording. I agree many bad things happening on both fronts.

crotalusadamanteus 05-17-2012 07:33 PM

I pointed my finger at Obama, because he signed it, when it should have been vetoed. FYI