FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Kameron White (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=644110)

tyjohnko 12-29-2017 01:46 PM

Kameron White

4 Attachment(s)
I sold a yearling lewisi hybrid to Kameron White from California with eamail kameronwhite8@gmail.com last month.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=641602

After receive the animal he said that the iguana was not tamed and aggressive which i agreed and already told him before the deal was done.

After one hour he sent me an email said that the animal was not the same from my ad on Fauna. after a few explanation that i only have 1 iguana i tried to re home and it was the same one ( i sent him extra multiple pictures of the same iguana inside). I also gave the pictures that he took and claim it look different with my posted pics , and some good breeder said it represent the same iguana. But i know that it's hard to win this situation when he aldready had the igu and he can take pics and fix the pictures how he want. event inside and outside pictures will make same lewisi iguana look completely different. So i didn't want to keep argue with him about that. I told him " IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE IGUANA, SENT IT BACK I'LL REFUND YOU IN FULL " this is the fairest way that i know many big breeder will do in this situation.

From here he start to threaten me and try to get at much at he can from the deal. he threatened me that he'll dispute the money through his credit card company and also will keep the iguana. ( from this point i totally lost all of my trust in him)
Next he said he'll keep the iguana if i refund him $450. Of course i'll reject.
After so many back and forth i just tired to deal with this guy and have an agreement with this guy that I'll refund him $100 first , and then he sent me the igu and i'll refund the rest . And of course , just like i thought after he receive the $100 and didn't follow the agreement, he said he won't ship the animal until i refund him the rest of the money first. There is no way i'll do that after he threatened me that he'll dispute all money and also keep the iguana.
So now he had my iguana + my $100 and acting like he the one that got screw.
At this point i am just tired argue with him and don't event care that much. I already gave him a very reasonable way that every big breeder will agreed on " IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE IGUANA , SEND IT BACK I'LL REFUND YOU IN FULL ". he was the one who broke the deal, and after multiple times that he threatened me to dispute the money and keep the iguana.
i am sorry that my English is not perfect !

Ed Clark 12-29-2017 02:59 PM

John,you did the right thing offering to refund,you even sent your buyer $100.00 up front.
lets see if he comes here to argue his point or offer new information.

hupababy_83 12-29-2017 03:53 PM

Have you notified him about this post? You offered a refund, if he sent the iggy back. You even refunded him the $100 and he kept the iggy. Sounds to me like you did the right thing, and he didn't. It would be interesting to see what he has to say.

bcr229 12-29-2017 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyjohnko (Post 2049499)
IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE IGUANA, SENT IT BACK I'LL REFUND YOU IN FULL " this is the fairest way that i know many big breeder will do in this situation.

It's standard in most industries that buyers don't get a refund until the product is shipped back and received in good condition.

Also do you have screens shots of the discussion about this animal's temperament before it was purchased and shipped, since that seems to be one of the buyer's complaints?

tyjohnko 12-29-2017 04:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
i sent him pictures of the iguana inside also

and yes i told him this iguana was not tamed.

tlmoon 12-30-2017 12:16 AM

The ad thread linked in the OP shows some more comments by Kameron. I wonder if he got an infraction/temp ban - based on a comment from a mod after Kameron continued to post disputes in the ad thread. So maybe he is not able to respond here?

To me this sounds like buyer's remorse. He got the iguana and realized a flighty animal wasn't what he wanted. Because the seller had legitimately told him about the lack of tameness, he decided that this was a different animal and tried to get his way using that angle.

I'm not impressed with someone being "sure this is a different animal" unless there are good comparison pics posted. So, while we only really have one side of the story so far, I don't see that Kameron's statements have been backed up by evidence. If Kameron disputes the transaction and wins, then he has the animal and the money, which does not seem fair.

bcr229 12-30-2017 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlmoon (Post 2049601)
The ad thread linked in the OP shows some more comments by Kameron. I wonder if he got an infraction/temp ban - based on a comment from a mod after Kameron continued to post disputes in the ad thread. So maybe he is not able to respond here?

He is not banned.

tyjohnko 12-30-2017 09:58 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tlmoon (Post 2049601)

To me this sounds like buyer's remorse. He got the iguana and realized a flighty animal wasn't what he wanted. Because the seller had legitimately told him about the lack of tameness, he decided that this was a different animal and tried to get his way using that angle.

I'm not impressed with someone being "sure this is a different animal" unless there are good comparison pics posted. So, while we only really have one side of the story so far, I don't see that Kameron's statements have been backed up by evidence. If Kameron disputes the transaction and wins, then he has the animal and the money, which does not seem fair.

This is what i think was his reason for the buyer as well . Right after he receive the iguana he said " he wish he didn't get him." But this guy was not just want to return the iguana he want to get as much from me as he can.

First he want me to ship him " the real iguana in the picture" , i couldn't because i only had 1 iguana. or he will go to his credit card company dispute his money back and keep the iguana as well

I don't know if he tried to go to his bank or not , but second he want me to refund him $400 but i rejected.
At this point i am tired and do not feel like i can deal with this guy anymore. So we agreed that i'll refund him half of the full payment first ($450) and he ship back the animal and i'll refund him the rest . but Paypal won't let me do Partial refund , i sent him 2 pictures showing paypal won't let me do partial refund. then he ask me to to send him the $450 in a separate payment . This guy was out of his mind , there was no way i would send him another $450 after he threatened me to dispute all money and keep the iguana. I told him that.
Finally we agreeded that i'll refund him $100 first , then he ship the igu back then i'll refund him the rest. ( i only can refund him $100 because he paid for the iguana as 2 separate payment :$100 as deposit, and the rest $800. Paypal would not let me do partial refund so i only can refund full amount of 1 of his payment ).

And of course just like i worried after receive the $100 , he want rest of the money before him shipping the igu back. Now he having my iguana + $100. This guy was not just want to return the iguana he want to get as much from me as he can.
If you are not happy with the animal , ship it back the seller will refund you in full , isn't it simple ? I stayed firm on my resolution , this guy keep threatening me and wanting more and more.

tyjohnko 12-30-2017 09:59 AM

4 Attachment(s)
some more email pictures

elena 12-30-2017 10:49 AM

In my opinion, unless there is indisputable photo evidence that this is not the same animal, no return or refund is deserved at all. If Mr. White does not send that iguana back immediately, he must return the $100 or it is theft, plain and simple. Refund after return is standard. This really looks like a clear case of buyer's remorse due to the animal's temperament, which was discussed beforehand anyway. It seems like the buyer thought he could deal with an non-tame animal, realized too late that he couldn't, and concocted some BS about it not being the same animal, then moved on to threatening a chargeback while keeping the animal (stealing) and finally moved on to actual stealing (receiving partial refund and not returning the animal.) He really sounds like the customer from hell and I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this, Mr. Tran. Just, whatever you do, don't give him any more money. I don't think you'll ever see this iguana again.

kw18 12-30-2017 01:27 PM

This is hilarious! Theft???? I’ll post my email evidence that the original agreement was to refund in FULL as I PAID in full before I received the animal! So my question, is why should I trust this JohnTY to refund me the rest after I ship the iguana? I trusted him and not only did he lie about the animal being tame but he SENT A DIFFERENT iggy than pictured! Take a look at the photo he posted . I’ll post the other pictures I took as well and you can clearly see the SIZE of the iggy I received is way smaller, the chevrons on the back don’t match up (as the one pictured the chevrons are completely aligned) THe IGGY I received chevrons aren’t misaligned. COMPLETELY different animal (the size difference in tail TELLS all)

*Not to mention I have a 2 yr old daughter and she loves and plays with all our lewisi! You if don’t think this is wrong then Ban me from the site I could care less. IF all you speaking on here would return an iguana with ZERO insurance to a guy who wouldn’t send PayPal Invoice and now ripped me off by sending a different iguana you’re a fool!

I got 100$ as that should cover my shipping * I’m not paying (johnty said 72$ to ship) I’m not paying that out of my own pocket cus I got scammed. Yeah it’s my fault for paying with out PayPal invoice but I’ve bought 2 of here this year ZERO issues. 3 from ty park and 2 last year from pat brown. I have lewisi since 2010 and I’m no newbie so as soon as I received the lewisi tyjohn sent I new something was up . Not to mention this iguana needs tons of work since he bites like crazy (any idea of how to post a video???)

kw18 12-30-2017 01:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Pictures of chevrons

kw18 12-30-2017 01:33 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Side picture... if you still think this is the same iggy please direct me to what angle would better produce evidence any disbelievers see fit to prove I’m in the right here

**** these pictures where taken about 5 minutes after I received iggy

**** about to take a picture of tail thickness right now

kw18 12-30-2017 01:36 PM

I’m going to post a picture of my 2016 female from pat brown that looks to be identical in size and pattern to the (anders male tyjohn has posted for sale) this is the size animal I expected and I will also post pictures of side by side of my female (pat brown) and this male tyjohn sent so you disbelievers can see size difference.

The lewisi pictured for sale (if your still don’t believe in in the right) you can clearly see is big and healthy

kw18 12-30-2017 01:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My 2016 female in a 18” tile

kw18 12-30-2017 01:41 PM

Look at perfect chevrons

kw18 12-30-2017 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tyjohn anders 2016 male that I RECEIVED VED

kw18 12-30-2017 01:44 PM

Please notice chevrons and tell me in wrong please... ty knows he’s in the wrong and been caught. He originally agreed to a full refund and I would pay shipping “if I received full refund before shipping” only to go back on his word 5 -10 minutes later

kw18 12-30-2017 01:47 PM

Pictures of both side by side... I’m able to get this picture because he is cold just woke up otherwise he would be running and or biting

kw18 12-30-2017 01:48 PM

Both side by side

kw18 12-30-2017 01:53 PM

Not letting me post this picture for some reason emails to come .... waste half my day on this BS

kw18 12-30-2017 01:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Me asking for CLEAR pictures before he sends (since he wouldn’t use PayPal invoice)

3240 12-30-2017 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kw18 (Post 2049672)
Side picture... if you still think this is the same iggy please direct me to what angle would better produce evidence any disbelievers see fit to prove I’m in the right here

**** these pictures where taken about 5 minutes after I received iggy

**** about to take a picture of tail thickness right now

It’s tough to tell by looking at chevrons. Temps can effect the chevron pattern. I’m focusing on the pattern of the left rear leg. Based upon this, I think you did in fact receive the correct iguana. It’s a nice looking Lewisi. Cyclura can be flighty when they’re this young but, with a little work, it’ll settle down.

kw18 12-30-2017 02:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Me asking for the third time for invoice

kw18 12-30-2017 02:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
He even FACTORS in PayPal fees when negotiating the price .. only to get the deal later without invoice (my fault ) Again I take responsibility I screwed myself

kw18 12-30-2017 02:12 PM

If my point hasn’t been made please feel free to advice me how to do so haha... as I stated before in tyjohn for sale aid I’m over and done dealing with this it’s been a month with no resolve. Plain and simple I don’t trust this guy to send back the iggy while he hold my 800$. (I sent him 900$ without insurance or an animal why can’t he have the same “TRUST” I had to install in him when I paid ????

Last time we spoke he said not to ship because it was too cold and Christmas delay.

I take it as a loss. I’ll either sell him to a friend for the $$money I lost or if ty refunds me the 800$ plus shipping since this is not my fault why should I lose money on a scam? Then I’ll return the lizard.

I don’t negotiate with scammers hahah that was a joke I’m open to return if it doesn’t leave my with no money and no lizard =====no insurance = I’m screwed

3240 12-30-2017 02:23 PM

I think you got the Lewisi that you paid for. Not sure why you feel that you deserve a refund.

kw18 12-30-2017 02:24 PM

Tried buying a cooper male from him last year and he sold after I already paid and tried keeping the money from PayPal... luckily I did invoice with him then and was able to FIght it through PayPal and get the money back

* he even tried submitting a fake shipping invoice

* I will get PayPal to send me something on this since it was last year and post the PayPal case also

kw18 12-30-2017 02:26 PM

For some reason I can’t post any more pictures ( I have the emails from 2016 when I tried buying this cooper male from him) again probably my fault for dealing with him again but I’m a forgiving person

tyjohnko 12-30-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kw18 (Post 2049669)
This is hilarious! Theft???? I’ll post my email evidence that the original agreement was to refund in FULL as I PAID in full before I received the animal! So my question, is why should I trust this JohnTY to refund me the rest after I ship the iguana? I trusted him and not only did he lie about the animal being tame but he SENT A DIFFERENT iggy than pictured! Take a look at the photo he posted . I’ll post the other pictures I took as well and you can clearly see the SIZE of the iggy I received is way smaller, the chevrons on the back don’t match up (as the one pictured the chevrons are completely aligned) THe IGGY I received chevrons aren’t misaligned. COMPLETELY different animal (the size difference in tail TELLS all)

*Not to mention I have a 2 yr old daughter and she loves and plays with all our lewisi! You if don’t think this is wrong then Ban me from the site I could care less. IF all you speaking on here would return an iguana with ZERO insurance to a guy who wouldn’t send PayPal Invoice and now ripped me off by sending a different iguana you’re a fool!

I got 100$ as that should cover my shipping * I’m not paying (johnty said 72$ to ship) I’m not paying that out of my own pocket cus I got scammed. Yeah it’s my fault for paying with out PayPal invoice but I’ve bought 2 of here this year ZERO issues. 3 from ty park and 2 last year from pat brown. I have lewisi since 2010 and I’m no newbie so as soon as I received the lewisi tyjohn sent I new something was up . Not to mention this iguana needs tons of work since he bites like crazy (any idea of how to post a video???)

This guy keep lying about everything. I never tell him this iguana was tamed, i already posted the pictures when i said the iguana is not tamed .

We are dealing publicly here so if you claim that i lied to you that this iguana was tamed than please post picture as evidence.

Second we never had any agreement that i refund you in full before you shipping the animal back. There is no breeder or seller would do that. And again you are more than welcome to post picture as evidence for what you said.

kw18 12-30-2017 03:13 PM

Yes you did ?! When I first commented on you for sale add, “saying the animal I received was different” you emailed me and that was our agreement... then I deleted the posts ( so you can resell the lewisi) and you freaked out saying I could “delete post” so therefore you couldn’t trust me... I will indeed post the email screenshots AS soon as I’m able to upload pictures again. Like I said for some reason I can’t. I tried uploading the Side By side picture of my 2016 female and your 2016 male to show how small he is and Compare The size to the PICTURE of the lewisi you posted for sale.

Don’t worry TY I’m not going anywhere! By end of day people will see you not only tried pulling a fast one on me in 2016 with the cooper male and keeping my 800$ or 700$ I forget, and to your credit ( We couldn’t get on the same page for shipping cus one day I’d be gone and the next you’d be gone but you then ignored me for several days and only to reply the animal was NOW sold and. You wouldn’t be refunding my Money) I then had to open a PayPal case and try to get my money back... You then hahahah a provided PayPal with a bogus shipping invoice trying to show you had shipped me the Cooper male.
( I obviously know now that I should have never delt with you again) that’s why

I reiterate to everyone here that this is my own fault!

* My reason for bringing all this to light is because I don’t want anyone else to get scammed by you! I’ve bought several high percentage lewisi this year alone and I could care less about the MONEY ppl!!!! It’s the fact this TYJOHN has. Got one over on me Twice now (excuse me tried)

So to all you fauna users who want to side with him and tell him he’s done the right thing blah blah blahsy blah BEfORe hearing my side and seeing my eveidice... well you’re just as ignorant as myself haha it’s a new age people and there are dishonest people out there.

kw18 12-30-2017 03:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
2016 Deal we had going on after multiple emails on different replies so I have to dig this up

kw18 12-30-2017 03:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
From 2/4/2016 first time talking to ty about buying cooper male to 2/28/2016 not hearing a word for weeks ( have to find the email where he states the lewisi cooper male is Now SOLD and he won’t be refunding me) mind I already paid BUT luckily got him to send PayPal invoice first So PayPal sided with me a month later and I got my money back I full!!!!

A year goes by and I decided to deal with tyjohn again because all you lewisi lovers know. It’s not often a nice year old male or female shows up for sale... I let bygones be GONE and tried making this anders deal work. Shouldn’t have felt with him without invoice my fault .

kw18 12-30-2017 03:22 PM

will be back tonight to post more if needed. Spent 2 hours on here to back my character and story up. Think that’s good enough for a afternoon. Back to my family now

kw18 12-30-2017 03:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
From the cooper deal. My last picture I say didn’t hear back for weeks and it shows him write on the 28th so looks like my story doesn’t match up. The 29th he got ahold of me I believe and told me the iggy was now sold. Then I started my PayPal process

Now i will post more emails of the current ANDERS deal... if those pictures aren’t evidence enough 😂

kw18 12-30-2017 03:53 PM

“You think I got the lewisi I paid for?”

Explain how I got what I paid for? I believe you wrote this on the for sale add but under a different user name... so please explain how my pictures Show this is he same animal. I’ve showed others and they agree it’s not the same... SIZE and Chevrons/ bands etc don’t change over night . My 2016 female has had the same chevrons pattern since I got her from pat brown at 2 months old.

Reptilefunction has very good literature on lewisi Renita Carlson is very smart when it comes to lewisi she wieghs and measures all her babies from birth until the day they are sold. I bought from here in 2013 or 2014 baby theta I believe. And I guarantee she’d tell you the same thing.

kw18 12-30-2017 03:58 PM

I could care less about getting my money back now AS I’ve stated week ago on tyjohn for sale add. He did refund me 100$ but that was after we agreed on full refund (emails screenshots to come) I just want people to be weary of this guy. Yes, I’m pissed I didn’t get the animal pictured. I don’t care if it’s a decent looking lewisi! I can get higher quality from numerous sellers... for the same price!! That’s why I’m pissed! The lewisi tyjohn has picture is worth 800-900$ that’s a good looking lewisi. The guy I got sent is decent but nothing special. I’m going for QUALITY in my animals for future babies NOT quantity so there is my problem.

kw18 12-30-2017 04:03 PM

And I stand corrected OUR ORIGINAL agreement was refund HALF not full so my apologies

kw18 12-30-2017 04:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Stand corrected half not full

tyjohnko 12-30-2017 04:05 PM

Now Kameron White is trying to distract everybody with ours previous deal which have nothing to do with this case.
This is the only time i explain this case as i do not think it necessary for this BOIS.

one year a go , he bought 1 cyclura from me. I told him i need to rehome that one quick as i was moving. The deal was agreeded, but than he sent me multiple excuse that he couldn't receive the iguana yet. I tried to work with him as much as i can , but as i am moving so i have to sell the iguana to different people. His story and pictures already showed it i asked him can i ship the animal out on 19th but i have to let the igu go on 29th. i was really in rush tried to rehome the igu and i told him already, and it's not my fault that he was ready to receive it.
And he sent me another email said i tried to hold his payment the next day. Sorry but 1 day for me to arrange my bank for the refund was not " trying to keep your money at all"
At this point he already dispute the money from paypal, so i just let paypal do their job and sent the refund back to him.

One more think i want to say is if you think i did anything wrong, why would you contact me again and try to buy another igu ? isn't it too simple ?