FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Travis Cossette (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22904)

sputnik 07-30-2003 11:48 AM

Travis Cossette

Has anyone done business with Travis Cossette?

Would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks!

robin d. 07-31-2003 02:40 AM

i bought a male hog island from travis a couple years back i guess it was. the animals was very well represented. a great price, good bloofdlines and well taken care of. he was sent to me promptly and packaged very well. travid is a good guy in my book!!!

robin d. 07-31-2003 02:41 AM

grrr its late.. damned typos but you get the idea

ArtCat 07-31-2003 06:26 PM

Great Guy!! Great Animals!! He's prompt with email and phone contacts. You will be pleased!!

Chuck Wright

Blood Python171 12-08-2004 11:51 AM

0.0.2 Geckos

I bought 0.0.2 Leos and they arrived on time and were a great price. They were also in good condition. If you get anymore leos for some good prices, let me know.
thanks Travis,
Matthew
Gerricea@aol.com, bloodpython171 on fauna

mr_mojo 12-31-2004 11:43 AM

Reduced Pattern Ball Python

I purchased a beautiful reduced pattern ball python from Travis this Christmas and the transaction was as smooth as can be.

Travis is prompt with returning call and emails and very helpful with any questions you might have. He also seems very knowledgeable about his pets.

I would HIGHLY reccomend buying from this seller.

Marc

LOSTNCONFUSED 09-10-2005 12:21 AM

Great Guy , Great Deal, Great Service

Travis was a dream to work with. I inquired about a snake He had for sale yesterday, struck a deal with him for it within minutes, sent him payment via pay pal, and recieved my snake today. There turned out to be a problem with Fed Ex and I didnt recieve the snake till well after 3 pm. Travis was aware and working on his end to resolve the problem. I was impressed with the quality of the snake ( way better than originally described) impressed with the customer service, and also impressed with his packing. If you ask me, we need more people like Travis in this business all in all Travis is top shelf in my book and hope to be dealing with him again in the near future
thanks
John Peraza

Deftones90 07-02-2013 01:21 PM

150% positive

Just received a pair of Tarahumara boas from Travis and couldn't be happier. Both boas came in perfect shape and were exactly as advertised. His communication is VERY prompt and the customer service was extremely on point. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Highly recommended A++

-Justin

snakesareawesome 11-10-2018 04:22 PM

He sent me two Mountain Kings, both arrived very good looking and both ate first try. Very happy.