FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Black Panther Zoological Supply (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=644863)

ChrisYoungBMR 01-10-2018 12:36 PM

Black Panther Zoological Supply

About a year ago, I started buying wholesale supplies from Black Panther Zoological Supply. The products are amazing, which is why I'm hesitant to make this a "bad guy" post and I would be interested in working with them again. In fact, that's my troubles. Their customer service is horrendous, their shipping is slow and rarely did I get everything I ordered. It would always be two weeks after the fact once I got my order that I would learn what I paid for wasn't in stock. They stopped all communications with me after they assured I'd get my $80 credit on moss and leaf litter that I never received. SO! Question is has anyone else had these problems or has been able to get a hold of them?

Chris Young

bcr229 01-10-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisYoungBMR (Post 2051442)
They stopped all communications with me after they assured I'd get my $80 credit on moss and leaf litter that I never received.

How long ago was this? If more than 30 days I would request a refund. If you don't get a response in a few business days then start the chargeback process from your credit card company.

ChrisYoungBMR 01-10-2018 01:12 PM

It has been well close to a year... I didn't push buttons then because I still wanted to continue to order from them. So I think that option flew out the window long ago.

Chris Young

SiXandSeven8ths 01-10-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

The products are amazing

Quote:

rarely did I get everything I ordered

How can the products be too good if you don't receive them?

BlueCrowned 01-10-2018 03:13 PM

Well they didn't say they received nothing, just that their orders were short.

bcr229 01-10-2018 04:50 PM

As of a few days ago they were still using this site:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=42666

Herpin Man 01-10-2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisYoungBMR (Post 2051450)
I didn't push buttons then because I still wanted to continue to order from them.

Chris, asking to receive the items that you paid for isn't pushing buttons.
Also, keep in mind that business people here generally need you (the consumer) more than you need them.
If a seller were so irrational as to refuse to sell to you, simply because you refused to pay for items that you didn't receive, would you really want to keep sending them your money anyway?

ChrisYoungBMR 01-11-2018 03:37 PM

I agree! But I didn't want to try and have a forced refund through the credit card company. They said they would honor the money owed on my next order so I took that offer and attempted to make another order which was when I never heard back from them. At the time I thought everything was being handled between the two of us, apparently that wasn't the case.

As for their products, I did receive quite a bit of material from them. Their moss is beautiful and healthy, my geckos love the food and I have no real complaints about any of the products and neither do my customers. But every shipment there was a problem in addition to taking forever to get. I'd get the wrong products or not enough and sometimes none at all of what I ordered. With a $500 minimum order to get the price break my business demands, it starts to hurt when you have to not only wait to begin with but then wait to have it corrected. Up until my very last shipment everything had been made right in time and there was no loss to me other than time. My very last order was an absolute mess. It came in small shipments over a month period and I never received it all. They then informed me that I didn't receive everything because what I ordered wasn't in stock and I would have a credit on my next order for what I didn't get.

Chris Young

tlmoon 01-13-2018 12:24 AM

Sounds like you were nice and gave them the benefit of the doubt. You were an excellent customer! And yet they don't seem to be repaying your patience very well. I would look for another supplier, but hopefully they will refund you or make good on what they still owe you.

xPantherx 01-13-2018 10:41 PM

Hi Chris -

Please send us an email at info@bpzoological.com for us to sort this out ASAP. We would be more than happy to send along a refund or issue you a credit. Thank you so much for all your patience and our apologies for the inconvenience!

Kaiden