FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service** (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253278)

radera5 06-23-2011 08:37 PM

I could not agree more^

defcon222 06-23-2011 08:38 PM

That's just it, you're NOT a customer, you're a visitor. Maybe if you donate/purchase a subscriptions/benefits package, he'd take the time to answer your question directly (even though it's clearly explained in the thread).

You could argue that this would have negative impact on people deciding to purchase anything for/from this site, but then again, many of those are just tire-kickers anyways.

RobNJ 06-23-2011 08:52 PM

Even those of us who are contributors to this site are not customers. We willingly choose to contribute to help the site run at maximum efficiency. Yes, there are extra privileges given to those who decide to contribute, but we are still not customers. I would in no way expect Rich(Webslave) to personally explain to me something that he provided a sufficient link for that would answer my question to begin with.

tenchu 06-23-2011 08:53 PM

This is a classic case of you just didn't feel like reading and rather have the answer spoon fed to you.

But on the other hand if he is a mod. he could of just answered the guys question directly. I personally think the mods are not only here to just guide us but to answer questions related to the site directly?

this situation should not have even made it here.

I have had good experiences with the mods here so far and been pleased with their service to the forum. :thumbsup:

bpsandmore 06-23-2011 08:56 PM

The Mods are pretty straight forward with there answers and such. I wouldn't type up a whole other sheet of rules for anyone when I can just link one that is already up for everyone to read in the forums and classifieds they have enough to do! And paid members get treated like everyone else!!!!

Abby 06-23-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoologicalpets (Post 1305629)
It's not a matter of whether the link was accurate or not...its a matter of customer service....and to Robn....if you think this is wasting your time, dont read it..nobody is forcing you to.

To everyone else, if you're ok being talked to this way then I guess I am wasting my time...I would NEVER talk to a customer this way.

As everyone else pointed out, you're not a customer. Also, you were provided with your answer right off the bat - just because you were too dense to read it isn't his fault. The mods here have way more important things to attend to than typing out the same information over and over again. That is why there is the feedback forum and stickied threads at the top of every classifieds section. If you choose not to read those, that's your problem.

You can take a horse to water... :rolleyes:

East_Coast 06-23-2011 09:10 PM

Matthew... Let me know how this works out for you.

Very smooth.

Good luck...

Show Me 06-23-2011 09:11 PM

Wow talk about impatient. Oh by the way your quoted bad words in your first post which is against the rules.

WebSlave 06-23-2011 09:14 PM

Let's see, I have an announcement posted at the top of the classifieds section pointing out to members what has taken place concerning the change in replying to classifieds. I have also posted a notice in the Feedback Forum (which SHOULD be the first place people check if they have a question about how things work (or don't work) on this site. And this guy STILL couldn't (or wouldn't try) to figure it out.

So he some to me (like many others have) to ask what the problem is. And I replied with a link to the thread in the Feedback Forum (just like I did for everyone else who asked), and he STILL could not figure it out.

Did I not use words that were easily understandable? Did I try to apply concepts that the average person would not be able to figure out?

Why did I fail to reach this guy with my explanation? What was do tough about my original reply?

Lucille 06-23-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoologicalpets (Post 1305622)

***ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT THIS STARTED OUT CLEAN AND ENDED UGLY....WHAT A &^%$!......THIS MADE MY DECISION NOT TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR VERY EASY....

"zoologicalpets has not made any friends yet"

Surprise, surprise :rolleyes_