FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Brad Lichtenhan - GOOD GUY! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55768)

rptilian 11-08-2004 01:09 PM

Brad Lichtenhan - GOOD GUY!

Recently wrapped up a purchase of some Okeetee Corns from Brad. Excellent, honestly represented animals...good communication...good service...good packing...Overall A+ service. Thanks Brad!

Dwight Whitlock

Tim Cole 11-08-2004 10:44 PM

Dr. Brad

You can't go wrong buying from Brad.

rptilian 08-12-2005 03:03 PM

A+ Service yet again

Just finished another transaction with Brad. Received a couple pair of gorgeous corns. Excellent snakes, excellent communication, excellent packing! Its safe to say that I will continue to be a repeat customer.

A++

Traci1 08-12-2005 03:22 PM

I agree, I just purchased a pair of 2005 corn snakes from Brad and I am very happy with the communication, service, shipping, and animals. No complaints, A+ all the way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rptilian
Just finished another transaction with Brad. Received a couple pair of gorgeous corns. Excellent snakes, excellent communication, excellent packing! Its safe to say that I will continue to be a repeat customer.

A++

gwb8568 08-27-2007 01:09 PM

Well, after 6 months or so of communicating with Brad through e-mail, I finally had the chance to meet him in person........what a great guy. I had been working on getting 1.1 corns from him this year and even though some of his pairings didn't pan out like we were hoping, he picked out the best he had and brought them to the Expo for me to see. Needless to say, I took them home.

Some of the other stuff he has and were NFS (display only corns) were absolutely incredible. He might not be a "big name", but I can verify that his snakes are truly "big time". Very well known/respected in and around this area and a great guy to deal with.

I would not hesitate in purchasing from him again in the future. Brad Lichtenhan = :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

g

Preacher Pat 08-28-2007 11:49 PM

Dr. Brad is one of the best!!!!! Anyone who orders from himwill receive the best!!!!
Shalom,
Pat

Nokturnel Tom 08-29-2007 09:58 AM

Great guy!

Brad and I have done business a few times and it was always hassle free. I was more than pleased with the snakes I got from him and consider his advice and opinions to be taken seriously. He knows his snakes and is a great person to deal with Tom Stevens

TomsSnakes.com TomsCleanAir.com

Reptilefreak23 06-14-2009 10:13 PM

I know this is an old post, but I wanted to bump this up. I just met with Dr. Lichtenhan half way between Boerne and Austin to buy a snake. A beautiful golddust motely female, in great condition, even gravid. Great price, and a great guy, he was extremely helpful with additional advice and knowledge.
A++