FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Greg Johnson <wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com> *Scammer* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=659413)

TIBOR PAPP 08-14-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Walker (Post 2093485)
What account? Thanks

from greg to Fred...
fred09
Banned

Name : Fred wilson
fred09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (0)
66% het blood / albino pair
Still up for sale?please get back to me via my email and the final price wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com
fred09 is offline User's Gallery Forward Message Reply With Quote

geckojustin 08-15-2018 12:34 PM

He sent me the same email over a gtp I have for sale. I just responded with this email along with the phone number y'all provided.

"Dear "Insert senders IP address here"

"Interpol has recently stepped up its efforts in this area, working with stakeholders setting up millions of classified and other accounts along the Internet. Interpol is working with Internet service providers, software companies, central banks and other relevant bodies to devise solutions to thwart criminals and protect consumers."

"Interpol’s chief initiatives in the area of financial and high-tech crime focus on and due to the nature of your contact with us your IP address and ISP has now been placed into our Tracking Database for further investigations. "

Interpol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Emery Aranda 08-16-2018 02:33 AM

He's an idiot. He tried offering me $50 more for a regular red tail i was selling for $70. Like yeah, you just want to pay an extra $50 which is almost as much as i'm asking for the snake for holding onto it for ya? F*** outta here.

yoshi0988 09-24-2018 06:24 PM

got a multiple email from this guy with same phrase and content, when-ever i put for sale post up.

Greg Johnson
wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com

he is also doing same exact thing with different email address also,

companionavplayt@gmail.com
Faudtrading LLC

i think he made a typo on name that's attached with his second email address.

he forgot to write letter "r" right after F.

David Reid 10-15-2018 11:40 PM

Tell them you only take $100 cashiers checks, and they have to be mailed separately. That way, he has to mail several of them, using and paying for stamps on each envelope.

Dave

MikeCurtin 12-02-2018 01:28 PM

Now going by "aburo". Username abro. Account already banned, but putting it out there for search function.

MikeCurtin 12-02-2018 01:30 PM

Message I just received:
Quote:

Male - $400
Still up for sale?final price and get back to me via my email wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com

Robert Walker 12-02-2018 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeCurtin (Post 2115071)
Now going by "aburo". Username abro. Account already banned, but putting it out there for search function.

Thanks Mike for connecting those dots. He created that account and within minutes was spamming members of Fauna with similar PMs.