FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lonely Hearts Club Forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   BF wanted (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35835)

bcfos 06-17-2004 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by lucille
Wes had an interesting word in his post: Pheromones
Actually, a chemical signature
However, maybe that explains a lot: You can step into a room of people at a party and it doesn't take long to separate out those who are hunting; even if they say nothing, there is that special something in the air that lets you know that they have their weapons ready lol....

Or you can walk into a room, grab a drink, kick back, and watch others crash and burn. I find this amusing. Nothing like watching 5 guys go up to one female and all get shot down. it also gives one time to construct a game plan on what she is interested in and how to go about putting that plan in action.

Sybella 06-17-2004 03:46 PM

People watching is always fun...especially when you can deduce things about them, real or imagined. ;)

Lucille 06-19-2004 07:51 AM

Sybella 06-19-2004 03:19 PM

Thread hijacking is better than no replies, right?? LOL!! Besides...we're just keeping the seat warm until your "slave" comes to sit with us. ;)

Lucille 06-23-2004 05:46 AM

Lucille 07-02-2004 07:08 PM

Shoot, honey, it must be pretty warm by now ( I imagine YOURS is HOT lol) Over 2,000 hits on this thread and no slave BF, I tell ya, it's the pits, all the men on this board seem like they are NOT the submissive slave types......am I right?

Sybella 07-02-2004 11:06 PM

Maybe they're too intimidated by your wits and skills. ;)

Lucille 07-03-2004 05:12 PM

Nah, I've made new friends here; and instead of being intimidated by my...skills....they seem to like the challenge; but they too are handfuls, not meek slave bfs.

AQUATI 07-14-2004 11:07 AM

LOL what a post --- iI have drank a few cups of coffee reading all this bull-- LOL-- love is a hard thing -it take a huge comitment from both partys to make it work -- it doesn't just happen -- I think most people get to confortable in a relationship and think ohh well I have them so I don't have to try anymore and that is when your world comes crumbling down on top of you ! You have to work at a relationship everyday and then you will find and have the most awesome love of your llife!!

am I rambling >?? LOL_-

GOOD LUCK to everyone in thier searh for thier soul mate !

Sybella 07-14-2004 04:13 PM

That's so true, Floyd!! You can start with the best plant in the best soil but if you don't water it regularly, what do you have?

I've lived with 2 men. The first one I had settled for, and didn't really love, so I didn't put the work into it. The second didn't really love me...I tried and tried but it didn't work either.

I firmly believe that anyone can have a good relationship with anyone, as long as both people put in the work. "Work" is being kind, considerate, thoughful and most of all, being a good communicator. But the trick is, getting BOTH to agree on that goal. LOL!