FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Election recounts... (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603508)

WebSlave 12-03-2016 05:51 PM

Election recounts...

:face_palm_02:

Oy vey but the Democrats are some kinda sore losers.... They sure don't like to lose elections, now do they?

https://www.palmerreport.com/news/la...a-recount/339/

Yeah, that's the ticket.... Keep on demanding recounts because the previous count didn't give you what you wanted. After all, what do you have to lose at this point? You already lost, so maybe a new count will magically change the results.

In my opinion, this is a blatant act to prove to people that your vote really doesn't count at all. The powers to be DEMAND what they want, and the people's wants can just go to Hell. They are pulling the same crap with Brexit as well. They didn't like the first vote, so they want another.

So here it appears that the US economy is on an upswing even before Trump takes office, and Hillary and gang want to put a halt to that at all costs so she can take that crown that she so desperately covets.

Anyone still drinking the cool-aid and believing that Hillary has this country's interests and welfare at heart? She is either as dumb as a rock or knows damn right well that this is going to tear this country apart.

A long while back I once heard someone say that someday Democrats will be hunted down like rabid dogs. Kind of sobering to think that this prediction might be coming true in my lifetime. Back when Al Gore pulled this crap is when Connie and I changed our party affiliations from democrat to Republican. That might have been a very smart move on our part.

wvaherp 12-09-2016 06:37 PM

Shillary knows full well it'll tear the nation apart (more than it's already been, as of late). Just like she knows if she doesn't make it into the white house she's done. If the DOJ doesn't get her, all those foundation and campaign donors will more than likely turn on her. Especially if it's to save themselves...

WebSlave 12-09-2016 09:02 PM

HilLIARy doesn't care what happens to this country. Never has, and never will. It's all about HER, as far as she is concerned.

Why do you think she turned a blind eye and dead ear to Bill's incessant and blatant philandering? Bill was just a stepping stone to her own ambitions. Just as all of her ill informed supporters were. Nothing else mattered to her except her goal of becoming the most powerful woman on earth. Outside of any of her handlers who may be women too, of course. But I would bet that even they would have gotten screwed over if she had gotten into office.

WebSlave 12-13-2016 03:38 AM

One trick after another by the butt hurt democrats, it seems....

How many ploys do you think they will try in order to yet steal this election?

wvaherp 12-13-2016 08:31 AM

As I said above, they know they're done for if they can't pull this off. I wouldn't put anything past them at this point. There are too many ambitions at risk of being lost, too many debts to pay (incurred to get them to where they are, no doubt). For lack of a better analogy, Hitlery sold her soul to the devil (in this case the true power brokers) to achieve her ambitions. Trump being elected doesn't necessarily end the ambitions of those who pull the strings in our government, but him being in the oval office certainly sets them back quite a bit in their long term goals.

I may not have a large number of years on this Earth behind me, but I do know that many elections are touted as the most important in recent times, or in history. This time it seems to me that there's far more truth in that statement. Unfortunately, it seems this isn't over yet even though we're 5 weeks past election night and the results are quite clear.

WebSlave 12-14-2016 02:08 PM

So how do you think Hillary would have handled this potential conflict of interest with proposed business deals?

WebSlave 12-14-2016 08:26 PM

Sounds like things are going to get real down and dirty...

wvaherp 12-14-2016 09:23 PM

I only how for the future of my daughter, these days. I've got a wife with a great head on her shoulders to help raise her but things could get pretty dicey if the dims pull something off. I know full well it wouldn't go over well in my parts.

wvaherp 12-14-2016 10:15 PM

hope*

Larry Nichols isn't really saying anything new except about the CIA involvement in that video. He's usually not too far off on things but I'm not sure I agree with him about Putin's intent. All we can do is hope they don't manage to convince too many electors to flip, at this point.