FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Good Guys @ Armstrong Crickets (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41966)

Lynn 06-16-2004 02:48 PM

Good Guys @ Armstrong Crickets

I have been doing business with Armstrong crickets out of West Monroe , Louisiana for 6 years now and could not be happier. Their cricket count is amazing. Their health of the crickets is top notch and the people are great. I have had the pleasure of going to their farm and was treated like royalty. Their buildings are super clean and well maintained. Armstrong is the only company that I will feed the crickets straight out of the box. Have you seen their superworms / Talk about big. You would think they were from Texas. A big THANK YOU to Jack and all the people at Armstrong. Your the best in my book...

hill4803 06-16-2004 02:51 PM

I second that...

they have a good thing going. I buy my feeders through them as well, I ordered them recently but usually I like to pick up at shows (to cheap to pay for shipping)!

Ro Hill

ragnew 06-16-2004 08:08 PM

I third that.

I agree, Armstrong's the best in the business in my opinion!!! Thanks for being so professional, and supplying us with the feeders our animals deserve!!!

Richie Agnew

Jovcham 06-16-2004 11:22 PM

I've bought from their Georgia location. The crickets are always big and healthy.

One time they were delivered a day late and alittle under 40% were dead, I called them to report it and they gave me a free order, I was only expecting a discount!

hill4803 06-17-2004 12:46 AM

When I lived down near Glenneville...

I used to stop by to pick up feeders, when I told them they were for my classroom geckos & frogs, they gave me my feeders free. Real good people! I had tokay geckos that were bigger than some of the farm animals around there!

Ro Hill

bud mierkey 06-17-2004 07:32 AM

They rock

I love getting feeders from them .
They have the best prices also!

Lynn 06-18-2004 09:59 AM

Yeah, they do have the best prices. When you open the boxes of crickets the count is way more then 1000...As a breeder that works for me...;)

daniel1983 09-18-2005 11:28 AM

Yesterday, I stopped by Armstrong Crickets at the West Monroe, Louisiana location to pick up some crickets. The crickets were great. They have a really nice looking place and were nice people too :) I like knowing that I have such a great place to get crickets now.

cookreptiles 09-18-2005 07:29 PM

yes, armstrong is definitely the way to go. i get crickets, mealworms and superworms from them on a regular basis and i couldn't be more pleased. they have top notch insects and are really great people. i will never go anywhere else for my feeder insects. i live in georgia, but not close enough to go to their location myself, and although i pay for 2 day delivery my feeders always arrive overnight. and i have to agree on the count--it seems like there are about twice as many in the box!

Lynn 09-19-2005 10:26 AM

I hear you..I have tried others but NONE compare..Great people ,great service, great products, Armstrong Crickets Rock....