FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Dan Scolaro - Superb Transaction (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123758)

VegasBilly 12-25-2008 12:09 AM

Dan Scolaro - Superb Transaction

Another seamless transaction w/Dan. Even w/the holiday crush my White Lipped Python came in in fabulous shape! Great body weight etc. just a fat, healthy snake!
Bill

hhmoore 12-25-2008 12:33 AM

William,
I certainly welcome positive posts about Dan, but is there a reason you didn't post this in one of his other Good Guy threads......you know, like either of the other two you started about him this year.
Quote:

Originally Posted by from the Rules for posting on the BOI
Please utilize the SEARCH function as much as possible before starting a new thread (topic line). In many instances, it is much better to continue an existing thread rather than starting a new one

critical bill 12-25-2008 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hhmoore (Post 659991)
William,
I certainly welcome positive posts about Dan, but is there a reason you didn't post this in one of his other Good Guy threads......you know, like either of the other two you started about him this year.

Perhaps because Dan put him up to it.....just like he did with the other guy in his last good guy thread?

Do I get a cookie?

Dan Scolaro 12-25-2008 06:04 PM

Jealously failed you your entire life Chuck, so why stop now right?

I have thousands of great customers and you have only the BOI as a friend.

But your question to yourself should be why you get coal every Christmas from Santa.

Roy Munson 12-25-2008 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro (Post 660133)
But your question to yourself should be why you get coal every Christmas from Santa.

Pssssst... Dan... I know you're a delusional scumbag with the intellect of a rock formation-- but Santa's a mythical figure. He doesn't exist. I get no pleasure from revealing that to you, but I thought you should know. Maybe you can direct your next reply at grown-ups, you bleepin' moron...

Dan Scolaro 12-25-2008 11:13 PM

Ah, quit your blither and just let us know when you're going to marry Chuck.

You both make a good team retaliating against "superb dealers" all of the time, so why not move in together and try to make a life of it as you have no life here nor any business being here.

critical bill 12-26-2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro (Post 660133)
Jealously failed you your entire life Chuck, so why stop now right?

I have thousands of great customers and you have only the BOI as a friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro (Post 660230)

You both make a good team retaliating against "superb dealers" all of the time, so why not move in together and try to make a life of it as you have no life here nor any business being here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VegasBilly (Post 659984)
Another seamless transaction w/Dan. Even w/the holiday crush my White Lipped Python came in in fabulous shape! Great body weight etc. just a fat, healthy snake!
Bill

Bill, perhaps you weren't a plant setup by Dan to come here and post a favorable feedback report for him. But you seem like a fairly intelligent guy, so what does your intellect tell you about Dan with respect to the two post I quoted above yours? It should tell you that you've been an extremely lucky customer so far that you haven't had any sort of problem or cause to complain about here - because this is the way that Dan handles all crisis and adversity he is faced with. All complaints are handled the same with Dan.

Roy Munson 12-26-2008 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro (Post 660230)

I've never met Chuck. But you're not overly interested in facts, are you Dan?

Look up the word "retaliate", Dan. You're the guy who posts retaliatory garbage about your dissatisfied customers. I've never made a retaliatory post. In fact, there are only a small group of members I've ever even directed a harsh word at: YOU, David Beuchemin (one alias of a scammer and fraud), Charles Schuck (a thief), and Natalie Beacom (a racist and fraud). You're in good company there, Dan-- hardly a group of "superb dealers". To be honest, I don't think your business practices are as bad as those of the rest of that group, but you are at least as crazy and delusional as any of them. You play fast and loose with truth and facts when it is convenient for you, and that's a big red flag in my book.

lanceheads 12-26-2008 12:39 PM

Chuck, first off, Happy Chanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, etc.
I guess I have also been lucky, as I have had nothing but positive transactions with Scolaro.
The animals I recieved were what they were advertised as, and completely healthy.

Randal

VegasBilly 12-26-2008 12:50 PM

Wow, did I stir up a hornet's nest or what? I merely attempted to post the results of a good transaction..as thas all I'm really qualified to comment on. I will rise above the fray here..as I mentioned earlier I don't frequent this site often..sometimes to do a search on a prospective vendor prior to a purchase or to report a summary of a particular transaction.

That being said, am I incorrect in my assumption that some people who blast Dan (and possibly others) are piling on another's situation gone wrong or does every single person in a given thread have personal bad history w/the guy?

Also, I was suprised to read David Beauchemin's name lumped into a "Bad Guy" category..again only having my own history to rely on. I think I posted the results of my transaction with him...very good - great service throughout and awesome snakes received at the end. I can only comment intelligently on my own experiences.

Regardless of the information gleaned from reading the BOI it still remains a "Buyer Beware" industry. For a few grins, my wife is a Lieutenant w/the Vegas PD and she calls me "Felony Stupid" for doing deals like these over the internet...so far at least he has not had occasion to say "I told you so"!

Happy New Year to all..even though we've never met I trust your participation on this site is directed towards the betterment of on-line herp transactions. Good, bad, or indifferent we must all take this with a grain of salt. Bill