FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Richard Carew Sunset BCI (Good Guy) (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115356)

dimperdoo 08-16-2008 02:44 AM

Richard Carew Sunset BCI (Good Guy)

Hey all,

I've had SA18F (normal BCI het albino) for about 3 weeks now. She showed up (Delta Dash) with a great disposition, properly packed, and in perfect health.

Rick has been there every step of the way. He called me in advance, then again to provide the waybill, and flight info, then after making certain I was happy, and the snake was fine.

If you like any of his animals - DO NOT HESITATE. He sets the standard.

Thanks Rick!

shrap 08-16-2008 06:06 AM

Rick is one of the few whose word alone is all that is needed. Whose handshake is as good as any signed contract.

MRC31 08-16-2008 09:07 AM

I agree Rick is one of the good guys! I couldn't have said it better than shrap. :thumbsup:

BryonsBoas 08-16-2008 12:46 PM

Agreed Sammy. Rick is one of those guys that has an absolute unwavering love & passion for his animals. If he says they are ready and will do well , you can count on a problem free animal.

crotalusadamanteus 08-31-2008 03:29 PM

Thanks Travis! It was a pleasure dealing with you too. Ain't a doubt in my mind you'll take care of, and have that girl for many years. I'm glad you like her.

And thank you all for the vote of confidence. It's much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Rick

critical bill 08-31-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrap
Rick is one of the few whose word alone is all that is needed. Whose handshake is as good as any signed contract.

Absolutely.

RedTail322 10-18-2008 08:16 PM

LOL well your not gonna hear anything from me that someone else hasnt already said! Just picked up an 08 albino male and couldnt be more pleased with the little guy. Showed up healthy n beautiful. The whole transaction was well communicated and stress free. I would strongly recommend Rick to anyone interested in his boas, best purchase ive made so far.

Thanks Rick!

crotalusadamanteus 10-18-2008 08:31 PM

Thanks Matt! It was certainly a pleasure to do business with you. And thanks for the smooth transaction.

Hope you are satisfied with that guy, and he is all I bragged he would be. :thumbsup:

RedTail322 10-18-2008 08:59 PM

Ha! I dont think you bragged about him. In fact i think you referred to him as "a fairly nice critter". I was gonna ask you if you were trying to throw me off lol! you definetly downplayed this little guy! Love him and he was everything + more! Has some really nice pink tones along his sides and comming up on his head, be very interesting to see how he matures.

johns6068 11-06-2008 03:21 AM

I just got a Albino female boa off of Rick and I couldn't have asked for a better Albino boa or guy to deal with. Hands down the best communication and help with shipping details and info on the boa. You can't go wrong dealing with Rick. He sent her Genealogy charts as well as Feeding records very detailed which I like :). I'm very pleased and wouldn't think a sec about dealing with Rick again in the future:thumbsup: