FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

Draco11 02-17-2012 01:16 PM

Yes he does< I'm glad Steven finally came through on something

Matt2979 02-17-2012 01:23 PM

I'm so happy that he's home alive, safe and happy!! I was NOT expecting this good of an outcome, but kept my negative feelings to myself, as I'm sure you were already filled with enough of those, yourself. Congrats on getting your baby back!!

Draco11 02-17-2012 01:24 PM

Yes was thinking a lot of neg. outcomes, But he came home And, was so happy to be home again!!:D:yesnod:

Focal 02-17-2012 01:34 PM

I swear it looks like he has the biggest grin on his face. I'm sure he's happy to be back.

Draco11 02-17-2012 01:39 PM

Yes it does :iagree: When he heard me and say me he shot out of the bag so fast, I thought he might fall off the counter, lol....Maybe he was thinking "oh I'm so gald to be back w/ my mom!"

reptilebaby 02-17-2012 01:59 PM

Yahooo!! SOOO glad he's home! Time for you to celebrate! :?party::hurray:

I am SO glad he is home safe! And he really does look like he's smiling. lol He must remember you. :)

Christina Vincent 02-17-2012 02:00 PM

Welcome Home!

I am really glad this guy got home safe, he is beautiful and really does look like he's grinnin :D Also glad to here you are keeping him!

And to Steve(n), thanks for sending him back safely. While I don't understand why:shrug01: all this had to happen in the 1st place, I have to say I was thrilled the Dragon made it safely across the country a 2nd time in such a short period.

This is a good step in the right direction if you were seriously trying to get into this hobby (tho chances are slim now you'll ever have a reputation to brag about, the real breeders & serious hobbyist's LIVE and BREATH for their captives to ensure the animals well being) You are a beginner and got in WAY over your head trying to enter a world like this and have much to learn and make right before anyone will take you seriously. These creatures are amazing but they expensive, require specific care to replicate their home origins & feed and a LOT of attention to details to help them thrive and breed. IMO I think that one needs to be able to take care of him/herself before attempting the Herps...and if you weren't serious about gettin into it well then you should try a scam that better suits you because antics like you've shown here could very well land you in jail, and that would suck for you.

reptilebaby 02-17-2012 02:02 PM

I am also amazed that he appears to have backed Lance well too! I was expecting to see a poor job, with him just stuck in a bag and sent. Not actually appearing to have done a good, non spiteful job!

reptilebaby 02-17-2012 02:03 PM

*packed* not backed. Can't spell today

Draco11 02-17-2012 02:08 PM

well, I really want to try and get into this business and know haow to care for them, My vet has taken care of many of them, and love how fat and happy they are. But, I know this mistake will cost me....Hopefully my deeds in the future will clear that up, But for now I'm just gald I get the chance to get him healthy and clean of all parasites. I truely love beardeds and their different personalities, and provide the best lighting/heat, also greens, good quality crickets, and a variety of worms for them.But It's up to others to make their decision on how and what kind of person I am.