FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Danny Bristow Inquirery (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90078)

BryonsBoas 11-06-2006 09:59 PM

Danny Bristow Inquirery

Good or Bad? I've made contact with him and he answered all my questions but would like to hear from other folks. He did send a few references I'll be contacting as well but the more info the better.

Thanks for any replies.

rick c 11-07-2006 12:20 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Hey Bryon,
We have a gorgeous Stripe female produced by him in 2002. Last breeding season, we proved her out, with a male salmon. The offspring are all AWESOME! The stripes in this litter are indescribable! 3/4 of the litter possessed stripes. I'm going to try to attach some pics. We are extremely happy with this female, and Danny is a good guy, he is more than happy to answer any questions, not just take your money and run.

BryonsBoas 11-07-2006 12:30 AM

Thanks for the post. You answered more questions than I asked. I did ask him a couple point blank questions in my e-mail and he promptly answered them . Just wanted to hear from a couple customers that delt with him along with his references.

BryonsBoas 11-07-2006 12:34 AM

Awesome critters BTW.

Ginger Ambrose 11-07-2006 08:08 AM

I agree......Those are some awsome animals.

Laura Fopiano 11-07-2006 08:47 PM

Well, I took the ball and ran with it. Danny answered all of my questions and then some. My new partner and I will be receiving our animal as soon as I give the okay to ship.

:bawling::bawling:Oh course it won't be coming here, it will be shipped to his house:bawling::bawling:

I or should I say we, will keep everyone updated.

Earl H. Turner 11-07-2006 10:46 PM

Man of his word

I have known Dan for a number of years and have purchased some excellent specimens from him....He has always been totally honest and when you receive an snake from him, it is as represented...he is a no BS type of person and his word is good ! He really is dedicated to his animals and is, a man of his word....Earl H. Turner Ph.D.

rick c 11-07-2006 11:20 PM

Congrats Laura!
I'm sure you guys will love the new boa! In all its stripliness! Is that even a word? LOL!

BryonsBoas 11-07-2006 11:29 PM

I've been bouncing up and down since I got the call he was ours.Can't wait till he gets here.

BryonsBoas 11-14-2006 10:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The whole deal was better than expected. Due to personal reasons Danny had to deal with 2 parties on different coasts to get it done but it went flawless. He shipped today and I received him by 5:45 pm. Delta Dash so rocks. I couldn't be happier at the moment. Tad fiesty but once he settles in a bit I'm give him a nice fat crawler rat to bite on.