FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179622)

DAND 05-23-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonluver83 (Post 955716)
Give her some time to find out about this thread:yesnod: im looking forward to it.

She was told (I was on the phone with her as I was typing) that she had until I was done typing my initial post to tell me the truth or else they were going to have their second Bad Guy thread. Wanna bet she is reading right now? Any new registrations reading right now?

garweft 05-23-2010 11:46 PM

boarepublic.com

designed by polasian studio.....

brd7666 05-23-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAND (Post 955743)
She was told (I was on the phone with her as I was typing) that she had until I was done typing my initial post to tell me the truth or else they were going to have their second Bad Guy thread. Wanna bet she is reading right now? Any new registrations reading right now?

I checked on her about 5 minutes ago, she was sending someone a p.m.

bradleymoore 05-23-2010 11:47 PM

i just went through my inbox and saw several msgs from her. one of them was about attempting a payment plan for my bigger female pied. i'm sure glad i didn't go for that one considering the source of where the money could possibly be coming from.

StrictlyExotics 05-23-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garweft (Post 955745)
boarepublic.com

designed by polasian studio.....

Yes Matt, that is correct. He was also mentoring them too to help them with design work. I just didnt want to mention his name unless he did it himself... LoL

morph evolution 05-23-2010 11:48 PM

yeah i was also offered a website for trade on some of my ballpythons,now im sooo glad i didnt!!!!

bradleymoore 05-23-2010 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAND (Post 955743)

he was talking about lucille... in a response to a post i made.

StrictlyExotics 05-23-2010 11:50 PM

Polasian Studio does GREAT work. When Christina offered to design a site like BR for me... I decided to talk to the source to get mine done. I didnt want a WiseGuy website.;) I really hope some people on Fauna understand me a little more about why I have been the way I have the last couple of months now.

dragonluver83 05-23-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradleymoore (Post 955752)
he was talking about lucille... in a response to a post i made.

Yea Lucille is a bad :censored: chic who can lay it down right. i like it. So's Deb where is she at?
BUT i am glad to hear you were talking to her about this. SO she knows, Jeff knows. So whats the :censored: deal??? Time to get there a#$ on here an start explaining and refunding. Then may be a good idea to take a vacation for while from the forums. I dont think they have to many friends around here right now

garweft 05-23-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics (Post 955748)
Yes Matt, that is correct. He was also mentoring them too to help them with design work. I just didnt want to mention his name unless he did it himself... LoL

I didn't take her up on the offer, but the site is sweet and it was tempting. She passed it off as her own work to me, and something she was very capable of. I really wish I wouldn't have deleted that PM.

Strange thing was I don't remember someone else's name on the site when I was sent as link.