FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   2 year infraction (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304852)

Willow 03-02-2012 11:41 AM

2 year infraction

Sooooooooooo I got an infraction here once for cursing outside of Hell

It's ALMOST been 2 years....so my one and only infraction is almost GONE!!

I'm stoked lol

:?party:

and you can be sure the infraction system worked for me...since my goal is to never get that little spanking again (Clay sure gives a good spanking!) :thumbsup:

Just felt like voicing my excitement and of course give a thumbs up to the infraction system for taming my dirty mouth....lol

Focal 03-02-2012 11:49 AM

I have one expired warning, two current warnings, and an infraction that expires in November. Now I keep all my abusive, ad bumping, BOI relevant, failure to censor posts to myself :D I actually feel bad when I get an infraction/warning because I feel like I let Fauna down :(

I just want to add, on another site I got an infraction for discussing infractions. If that's the case here, I apologize.

AbsoluteApril 03-02-2012 11:54 AM

first rule of infractions is do not discuss infractions

so... infractions for everyone!
:raspberry

(I'm just kidding)

Willow 03-02-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril (Post 1427395)
first rule of infractions is do not discuss infractions

so... infractions for everyone!
:raspberry

(I'm just kidding)

PFFT!! teehee

I felt that mods here get enough guff for their jobs...figured you guys would appreciate a pat on the back in Feedback instead of whining lol :thumbsup:

besides it's only taboo to discuss infractions because so many people just want to freak out and act like babies about them lol

Snake-Queen 03-02-2012 12:05 PM

I have one warning and I plan on keeping it that way. :D

Matt2979 03-02-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willow (Post 1427383)
Clay sure gives a good spanking!) :thumbsup:

Ummmmm....I'll just take your word for that! :eek3: (I couldn't resist that one!! :rofl: )

Dennis Hultman 03-02-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willow (Post 1427398)
figured you guys would appreciate a pat on the back in Feedback instead of whining lol :thumbsup:

Absolutely! You can't imagine how many people flip-out over their infractions. They just can't seem to grasp that it isn't a penalty but a notice to correct a action before the real penalty comes (suspension or ban).

Utta 03-02-2012 01:18 PM

I have a few points myself. Haven't looked when they go away though. In due time :D I get hit heavy again, I'll be taking a little vacation, I know that much. :p

Willow 03-02-2012 01:24 PM

Naughty Tyler! stop being a bad kid! :p

Metachrosis 03-02-2012 03:51 PM

Badges of honor,I call'em!
Ive seen some pretty petty stuff that should have been a verbal that was taxed
over zealously.(Some mods are more mature then others IMO)That type action has run off more good ones then actually bad over the years.
Granted its nothing near the infantile BS over on the other popular hang outs
but got to have boundaries so . . . . .:thumbsup: