FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Kyle L. Demoske THIEF, Amber Diehl THIEF, Eric Fairburn THIEF (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629163)

alternaguy 08-08-2017 12:37 PM

Kyle L. Demoske THIEF, Amber Diehl THIEF, Eric Fairburn THIEF

Sorry, but I have to add my recent experience to this list with other people that got taken by someone advertising on Fauna. There is a family in Chester, South Carolina that collects Eastern Box turtles from the wild and sells them. I missed several warning signals but I guess I was really wanting some Easterns. Obviously, they have been in trouble before because they do not accept PayPal. A red flag missed. I was asked to send money via Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart. I should have known, another red flag missed. The three individuals I have been dealing with are Kyle L. Demoske. I just discovered this Mug Shots post on him. http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Sout...e.1230743.html I have also been dealing with his wife Amber Diehl and their son Eric R. Fairburn. I was asked to send $1,200 Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart to their son Eric. I was suppose to receive 10 Eastern Box turtles. They did not arrive on the day promised and I followed up to see what happened. No communication from them at all after that day which has been over 3 weeks now. I hope Fish & Game is monitoring this forum and takes note of this groups activities. I will initiate a suit in a Small Claims court today in hopes of getting my money back. Better to be safe than sorry. I hope this post saves someone else from making the same mistake(s) I made. Avoid these individuals if you do not want to lose your money. I first sent them an email with this exact post in it to inform them about what I intend to do. They have been given every chance to make good on this deal. I am Richard McNabb the owner of the Crawling with Turtles turtle breeding businesses in Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas.

elena 08-08-2017 02:35 PM

So sorry to hear this. Do you have any texts or emails you could share to bolster your story? It might help future potential customers to take your word.

It seems like a lot of scams regarding eastern box turtles have been going down lately.

alternaguy 08-08-2017 02:42 PM

Yes Elena,

I just need to figure out how to upload them to this website and I will get it done. I have all the communication (Texts & Emails) that took place between us saved. I will be using this saved communication to present my Small Claims Suit in Chester County.

Snake-Queen 08-08-2017 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternaguy;2019959

I just need to [b
figure out how to upload them to this website and I will get it done.[/b] I have all the communication (Texts & Emails) that took place between us saved. I will be using this saved communication to present my Small Claims Suit in Chester County.

Instructions
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

alternaguy 08-08-2017 03:37 PM

Attaching a correspondence email

Np Richard

On Aug 2, 2017 7:43 PM, "RICHARD W MCNABB"<yourwingman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Thank you Amber. I will make sure someone is at the house to receive the shipment on Tuesday. Sorry to hear you are having such difficulties. Richard

------------------------------ --------------On Wed, 8/2/17, Liberty Bell<addkld4eva13@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re:
To: "Richard McNabb" <yourwingman@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wednesday, August 2, 2017, 2:53 PM

Mailing turtles Monday for Tuesday arrival. Its very hard to communicate right now but will have you tracking info by Monday afternoon.

On Aug 1, 2017 3:24 PM, "RICHARD W MCNABB"<yourwingman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Please communicate with me as I am simply following the guidelines of my attorney. Please understand I am a turtle guy. I pay someone to protect my interest. Again some communication would have been helpful. Where do we go from here?

Richard

------------------------------ --------------On Tue, 8/1/17, Liberty Bell <addkld4eva13@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Get ready for payback
To: "Richard McNabb" <yourwingman@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 2:09 PM

My Saab blew up, my phones are off and I'm looking to relocate because of difficulty w Daniel. No one is ripping you off. I'm on wifi and will be shipping your turtles like we ALWAYS do despite being late. Like outrageous overreaction. You've never been ripped off and noone starting now.

On Aug 1, 2017 2:46 PM, "RICHARD W MCNABB<yourwingman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Here is a post I am about to post on Fauna. Next I am going to contact the South Carolina Fish & Game and tell that what you guys have been doing. I have saved every email and text message to provide proof to them as well as in a Small Claims Court after I initiate a Suit in a Small Claims Court. You sure your ready for this to get messy? Last Chance.

Richard

Sorry, but I have to add my experience to this list with other people that got taken by someone advertising on Fauna. There is a family in Chester, South Carolina that collects Eastern Box turtles from the wild and sells them. I missed several warning signals but I guess I was really wanting some Easterns. Obviously, they have been in trouble before because they do not accept PayPal. Another red flag missed. I was asked to send money via Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart. I should have known. The three individuals I have been dealing with are Kyle L. Demoske. I just discovered this MugShots post on him. He was arrested for Burglary. http://mugshots.com/US- Counties/South-Carolina/ Dorchester-County-SC/Kyle-L- Demoske.1230743.html I have also been dealing with his wife Amber Diehl and their son Eric R. Fairburn. I was asked to send $1,200 Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart to their son Eric. I was suppose to receive 10 Eastern Box turtles. They did not arrive on the day promised and I followed up to see what happened. No communication from them at all after that day. I hope Fish & Game are monitoring this forum and take note of this groups activities. I will initiate a suit in a Small Claims court today in hopes of getting my money back. Better to be safe than sorry. I hope this post saves someone else form making the same mistake I made. Avoid these individuals if you do not want to lose your money. I sent them an email with this exact post in it to inform them about what I am going to do. They have been given every chance to make good on this deal. Richard

alternaguy 08-08-2017 03:39 PM

Another correspondence email

Shipping Monday for tues

On Aug 1, 2017 3:31 PM, wrote:

Richard we live in podunk. My saab blew his engine at 129,000 after virtually no warning. The vw has a broken CV axle from a horrible pothole in rock hill. I'm unable to replace engine so my car is a total scrap loss. I'm dead in the water and trying to recover from some huge life blows I'm not out to rip you off and never have. I realize you've paid for turtlea and would never do that to you. I wish you'd realize that. I will be sending them asap and provide tracking I can't mess around with using your labels without being online so I'll just use ups. That's two shipments I'm coveding so how am I out to screw you that's probably a good $200 in itself at 20 weight. I'm trying alao. To get wifi I have to walk to library right now which is far in this heat. Chester is ridiculous. My phone is internet phone all in one. It is time not a complete loss.

On Aug 1, 2017 3:21 PM, "RICHARD W MCNABB" <yourwingman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I am a turtle guy. I only care about getting my turtles and working with them. All of this other stuff comes from the people I hire to protect me, my attorney. Just following his guidelines. I did not get the 10 Easterns I paid for on July 14th. I received no communication since I was promised this last group of 10 last to be delivered last Tuesday. If not by phone, because they were turned off, then an email would have worked. I will definitely leave you alone if you will simply send me this last 10 turtles that I paid for. I can show you the $1,200 Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart receipt I have for this transaction. I have gone out of my way to be good to you guys. I sent you a $50.00 gift card to say I am sorry when I made an error is scheduling a UPS pick up and I also insisted paying additional money for an all female group of 10 Easterns. The ball is in your hands. Lets end this relationship the best we can and go on about our business without each other. A little communication would have gone a long way!

Richard
------------------------------ --------------On Tue, 8/1/17, Kyle DeMoske <ankfyac13@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Get ready for payback
To: "RICHARD W MCNABB" <yourwingman@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 1:59 PM

Richard

Phones are off. This is outrageous and an outright lie. No one has lied to you. We have shipped turtles to you every time you asked. Yes late but you have always received what you paid for including many turtles over that you asked for. This is insanity actually. Your turtles will be shipping and then I ask that you refrain from contacting us again . We have never ripped you off! not once and never tried. I've completely offered to help in any and all ways possible. People have rough spells Richard. Including kyles PAST from years and years ago. We have never wronged you and this is seriously like insane for you to go this far. I'm not even sure what this means..payback for what..spending countless hours in the woods getting your collection right? This is entirely unjustifiably cruel and vindictive for no actual reason other than timeliness. No one is trying to rip you off.

On Aug 1, 2017 2:46 PM, "RICHARD W MCNABB" <yourwingman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Here is a post I am about to post on Fauna. Next I am going to contact the South Carolina Fish & Game and tell that what you guys have been doing. I have saved every email and text message to provide proof to them as well as in a Small Claims Court after I initiate a Suit in a Small Claims Court. You sure your ready for this to get messy? Last Chance.

Richard

Sorry, but I have to add my experience to this list with
other people that got taken by someone advertising on Fauna.
There is a family in Chester, South Carolina that collects
Eastern Box turtles from the wild and sells them. I missed
several warning signals but I guess I was really wanting
some Easterns. Obviously, they have been in trouble before
because they do not accept PayPal. Another red flag missed.
I was asked to send money via Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart. I should
have known. The three individuals I have been dealing with
are Kyle L. Demoske. I just discovered this MugShots post on
him. He was arrested for Burglary. http://mugshots.com/US-
Counties/South-Carolina/ Dorchester-County-SC/Kyle-L-
Demoske.1230743.html I have also been dealing with his
wife Amber Diehl and their son Eric R. Fairburn. I was asked
to send $1,200 Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart to their son Eric. I was
suppose to receive 10 Eastern Box turtles. They did not
arrive on the day promised and I followed up to see what
happened. No communication from them at all after that day.
I hope Fish & Game are monitoring this forum and take
note of this groups activities. I will initiate a suit in a
Small Claims court today in hopes of getting my money back.
Better to be safe than sorry. I hope this post saves someone
else form making the same mistake I made. Avoid these
individuals if you do not want to lose your money. I sent
them an email with this exact post in it to inform them
about what I am going to do. They have been given every
chance to make good on this deal. Richard

alternaguy 08-08-2017 03:47 PM

Attached receipt for sending $1,200

1 Attachment(s)
I just took a photo for the Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart receipt. Amber wanted me to send it to her son Eric Fairburn. She wanted $1,000 for 10 Eastern Box turtles. SHe she she was going to try to provide me 10 females since I am a breeder. I told her that was not right and I felt like I should pay extra. I sent her an additional $200 for the high female group only to be ripped off the entire $1,200. Look at the date the money was sent. I have been trying to get the turtles ths whole time only to get excuse after excuse. Richard

AbsoluteApril 08-08-2017 03:54 PM

Where was the ad and/or the user names here on fauna you were dealing with?

alternaguy 08-08-2017 04:02 PM

Amber's husband, Kyle Demoske had an ad on Fauna advertising Eastern Box turtles for sale. I contacted them through Fauna and then we began communicating through Text and Email. Richard

AbsoluteApril 08-08-2017 04:06 PM

Any idea what the user name was? I cannot find "Kyle Demoske"

alternaguy 08-08-2017 04:11 PM

Kyle Demoske's registered Fauna name

Yes, His registered user name is "CatchemallSC"

Serafim 08-08-2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternaguy (Post 2020002)
Yes, His registered user name is "CatchemallSC"

He has sold a few EBT on fauna and posted in another EBT thread. Their state statue allows for the collecting of 10 EBT that can be sold looks like they are violating that statute as well.

alternaguy 08-08-2017 05:13 PM

Caveat emptor

Caveat Emptor - Easy to say until you are the victim. I have not given up on trusting people yet. Whenever you enter any deal as a buyer you always take that chance of getting ripped off. Remember hindsight is always 20/20.

Serafim 08-08-2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternaguy (Post 2020024)
Caveat Emptor - Easy to say until you are the victim. I have not given up on trusting people yet. Whenever you enter any deal as a buyer you always take that chance of getting ripped off. Remember hindsight is always 20/20.

Who says I have never been a victim? That signature has been on my profile for many years. Not making light just adding to the fact that this family has made multiple wild caught EBT the state limit is 10..

LadyJemima 08-08-2017 06:25 PM

It's legal to catch and sell E. Box Turtles there? It's sure as heck illegal to even *own* one in PA...wish it wasn't... :erm:

AbsoluteApril 08-08-2017 06:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you for providing the username.
From one of his prior ads that were up for EBTs, here is the contact phone# in the screenshot below.
I also sent him a PM about this thread.

CatchemallSC 08-08-2017 06:46 PM

Turtles are being shipped asap we are in process of relocating and phones are off. Mcnabb is again jumping the gun. He has always received what he paid for. We are experiencing delays. Nothing more.

CatchemallSC 08-08-2017 06:50 PM

Also you owe us 101.34 for ups shipment Richard

elena 08-08-2017 07:24 PM

Ok Kyle , maybe you are making Richard whole, maybe you aren't. My question is, how many eastern box turtles have you collected this year?

CatchemallSC 08-08-2017 07:25 PM

Me personally 10

CatchemallSC 08-08-2017 07:26 PM

I know my state laws and regulations

CatchemallSC 08-08-2017 10:35 PM

I'm actually alotted 10 per six month period. I have not gone over my quota and never will. I am not a raper if the wild. I do however market and sell for some if my friends and family members which is by no means illegal. Tho I must admit, I have been slow on Mr. McNabbs order. This reaction was quite unnecessary. He will be taken care of and knows it. I'm sure just like me life has kicked us all in the face at some point. Thank you fur you nonbiased reaction tho. This will all be cleared up by Friday

Lucille 08-08-2017 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatchemallSC (Post 2020142)
This reaction was quite unnecessary.

Sorry, I disagree.
Quote:

Originally Posted by alternaguy (Post 2019918)
I was asked to send $1,200 Wal*Mart to Wal*Mart to their son Eric. I was suppose to receive 10 Eastern Box turtles. They did not arrive on the day promised and I followed up to see what happened. No communication from them at all after that day which has been over 3 weeks now.

I would never do business with someone who gets paid with this kind of money transfer and then stops communicating, it reeks of scam.

If you know there are going to be delays on a promised order, you need to notify a customer who has paid. The fact that you were relocating and your phones may have been off is irrelevant, your neighbors, family members all have either phones or internet access, a message could have been sent.

Quote:

This will all be cleared up by Friday

Only Friday will show if this is an empty promise, and perhaps you will have some additional attempts to string along this buyer. Post the tracking number Friday.

I'm glad the OP posted this, so that others can see your attitude, seller. You should be apologizing for the delay and poor communications, and perhaps offering a partial refund, instead you whine about car trouble and you still haven't fixed the issue.

Snake-Queen 08-09-2017 07:01 AM

Quote:

Tho I must admit, I have been slow on Mr. McNabbs order.

That is an understatement.

Quote:

This reaction was quite unnecessary. He will be taken care of and knows it.

Obviously, he did not know that, he wrote this thread. This reaction is exactly what happens when you cut communication with your customer for a month.

Quote:

I'm sure just like me life has kicked us all in the face at some point.

Yes, but unlike you, we would do whatever it took to make sure our customer knew what was going on.

Here is my issues with your claims, there was no contact for a month or more, this thread was started and you finally start communicating. If he had let it go for longer, he still wouldn't know what was going on.

CatchemallSC 08-09-2017 07:28 AM

Mr. McNabb has been well aware of the situation for the duration there of. We just recently spoke but because I wasn't able to send his order Monday this thread was posted. I have maintained a fine working relationship with him and although we've had issues this was completely unnecessary and as far saying unlike me you'd do whatever you could I disagree. You'd take care of you first because that's life and that's the way people work. Mr. McNabb has every right to be upset and I don't blame him for it. Which is why I'm actually responding. Normally I wouldn't waste my time because I have better things to do like figure our which dumpster doesn't have rotten food because I'm starving. Judge if you will it matters not to me or anyone else that's involved other than the fact that this is completely uncalled for and I feel violated for the fact he's putting my past on social media. Youre investigating the wrong person. Maybe you should look more into you're buyers sometimes before jumping seller

Snake-Queen 08-09-2017 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatchemallSC (Post 2020217)
Mr. McNabb has been well aware of the situation for the duration there of. We just recently spoke but because I wasn't able to send his order Monday this thread was posted. I have maintained a fine working relationship with him and although we've had issues this was completely unnecessary and as far saying unlike me you'd do whatever you could I disagree. You'd take care of you first because that's life and that's the way people work. Mr. McNabb has every right to be upset and I don't blame him for it. Which is why I'm actually responding. Normally I wouldn't waste my time because I have better things to do like figure our which dumpster doesn't have rotten food because I'm starving. Judge if you will it matters not to me or anyone else that's involved other than the fact that this is completely uncalled for and I feel violated for the fact he's putting my past on social media. Youre investigating the wrong person. Maybe you should look more into you're buyers sometimes before jumping seller

Did I miss some revelation about your past?

When he gets the turtles, he will post and this will be resolved.

CatchemallSC 08-09-2017 07:42 AM

I'll post tracking and he can post when he receives. Thank you for your time

Lucille 08-09-2017 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatchemallSC (Post 2020217)
this is completely uncalled for and I feel violated for the fact he's putting my past on social media.

He has every right. Despite all your drama and talk of dumpsters, you could have found someone with a phone and let him know what was going on. You chose not to do that, leaving him wondering if he was going to get what he paid for.

I think future potential customers will find this thread valuable, because it shows how you respond when there are issues in your life (and we all have issues). You place your customers squarely on the back burner.

Guy Castro 08-09-2017 08:58 AM

Quote:

I must admit, I have been slow on Mr. McNabbs order.

Slow??? You have been non-existent for 3wks+. Now,because of this thread,you magically show up. I would never ever do this to a customer, period! I would immediately contact my customer, if any issue arose. You have zero excuse! I can't stand people that pull this kind of crap!

CatchemallSC 08-09-2017 10:13 AM

See this is the problem with these threads. Y'all act like you know everything about everyone. I've been in contact tact with Richard. It hasnt been three weeks since we've talked it's been three weeks since I've shipped. Until you've walked in my shoes keep your holier than thou to yourself. People make mistakes. He and I know he will get get what he paid for and we will be done. This whole thread is a waste of time and effort. But thanks for completely wasted biased opinion.

Lucille 08-09-2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatchemallSC (Post 2020261)
It hasnt been three weeks since we've talked it's been three weeks since I've shipped.

Quote:

No communication from them at all after that day which has been over 3 weeks now.

Quote:

Until you've walked in my shoes keep your holier than thou to yourself. People make mistakes. He and I know he will get get what he paid for and we will be done. This whole thread is a waste of time and effort. But thanks for completely wasted biased opinion.

You squawk against being judgmental, then you judge this thread. :rolleyes_
If the OP knew he would get what he paid for, he wouldn't have started this Bad Guy thread about you.

Guy Castro 08-09-2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

No communication from them at all after that day which has been over 3 weeks now.

Quote:

It hasnt been three weeks since we've talked it's been three weeks since I've shipped.

Now you're saying he is a liar.

CatchemallSC 08-09-2017 12:15 PM

Absolutely I spoke to him Aug 1. Sorry for being judgemental. Sometimes I let my feels get in the way. I apologize for that. But yes we have communicated and he does and has known of the the entire situation. It's just frustrating. This situation will be resolved no later than Friday. Thank you all for your time.

GinoInDaBronx 08-09-2017 12:24 PM

I do however market and sell for some if my friends and family members which is by no means illegal.

you can play the 'legalese' game all you want. we all know that you are 'raping' (your term the wild for profit.

CatchemallSC 08-09-2017 12:27 PM

I don't sell and market like that. I've never been over quota and never will go over quota. This was a side gig not a lifestyle. But I've definitely learned my lesson and will no longer be continuing any sort of reptile business unless it's for my own personal pet. This is just too much for me. I have made respect for all of you that do this for a lifestyle. Amazing

RichsBallPythons 08-09-2017 06:15 PM

wait wait wait....
You collected 1200$ in cash, for field collected animals. Ones in which you have ZERO time invested in at all. And still want the man to cough up shipping charges...
That's comical at the very least

Grendelulf 08-10-2017 03:42 AM

Apparently he's done this before if you check his profile posts. Again the Walmart payment and avoidance of PayPal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pasodama 08-10-2017 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons (Post 2020388)
wait wait wait....
You collected 1200$ in cash, for field collected animals. Ones in which you have ZERO time invested in at all. And still want the man to cough up shipping charges...
That's comical at the very least

No money invested, in the turtles, but some time would have been invested. However, it was only the time it took, to collect the turtles, and not much else.

Regardless, I was thinking the same thing.

- OP was quoted $1000 for the 10 turtles.
- The OP, voluntarily, overpaid ($200), by sending $1200, to the seller, at the start of this transaction.
- The seller dropped the ball on getting the "merchandise" to the OP (buyer) and, it seems, communication was also dropped.
- Then, after that, the seller, now (in this thread), "requested" even more money (allegedly for shipping). Even though, initially, it seems enough was paid since the seller was going to ship (as per both the OP and seller).

Unreal.:rolleyes:

~~~~

Snake-Queen 08-10-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternaguy (Post 2019983)
Shipping Monday for tues

On Aug 1, 2017 3:31 PM, wrote:

I will be sending them asap and provide tracking I can't mess around with using your labels without being online so I'll just use ups. That's two shipments I'm coveding so how am I out to screw you that's probably a good $200 in itself at 20 weight. I'm trying alao. To get wifi I have to walk to library right now which is far in this heat. Chester is ridiculous. My phone is internet phone all in one. It is time not a complete loss.

If I read this correctly, the OP created shipping labels for the turtles, which the seller isn't using. If that is the case, any additional shipping costs are on the seller.

alternaguy 08-11-2017 11:54 AM

Still no turtles

Well as all of you can see the seller did not post a Tracking number on Thursday as he said he would. It is past 10:30 a.m. now and no delivery of any turtles on Friday. I would like to thank the Fauna Classified forum for allowing me to show the world how difficult it can be, at times, when dealing online. I would especially like to thank those that have posted a thread on my original post. Thank you! I also hope the 1,798 lurkers have been able to learn something from my post and not make the same mistake I did. I am at fault for trusting and rushing in without doing my homework first. I have to assume some responsibility for what happened. I think the seller just tried to buy additional time, with all of his excuses, to allow him additional time to move from his residence to somewhere else. There is substantial incriminating evidence that the seller himself has even made that will assist me in obtaining a positive outcome for me. I am making this a legal issue now. I have already sent my $80 and completed form to the S. C. Magistrate court to take them to a Small Claims court where I will be suing for the $1,200 plus $500 in expenses to recover the $1,200. This is not the forum to address my proof but I can prove that this individual has violated the S. C. nongame wildlife law of only being allowed to sell 10 Eastern Box turtles. I, and my attorney, will be working with the S. C. Fish & Game office to prosecute Mr. Demoske as well. Lastly, I want to thank those other individuals, that have contacted me, that have also purchased from Kyle Demoske. Together we can prove that he has violated the law. Regardless of what he says he is raping the population of Eastern Box turtles far in excess of what the law allows. Thank you all for your opinion, support, and other contributions. Richard McNabb