FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chameleons (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   AWWWSOME ambanja for sale!! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103015)

geomeleon 08-21-2007 11:28 AM

AWWWSOME ambanja for sale!!

This ambanja male was purchased from Vince at Screameleons along with another male which I am keeping!! This male is ONLY 7 months old!! Look at his colors already!! He is CH and is not related to anything in the US!! The first $350.00 plus shipping gets him!! If interested contact me at geomeleon@verizon.net

rpeteroy 08-26-2007 07:23 AM

trade

Are you interested in any trades?

geomeleon 08-26-2007 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rpeteroy
Are you interested in any trades?

what do you have??

geomeleon 09-06-2007 04:34 PM

UPDATED!!

geomeleon 09-06-2007 08:22 PM

He is now SOLD!!

chameleontario 11-29-2007 01:04 PM

That's an Ambilobe and not Ambanja.

geomeleon 11-29-2007 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chameleontario
That's an Ambilobe and not Ambanja.

You really need to learn your locales before running your mouth!! I have been breeding and selling panthers for ten years now!! This panther came from Vince at Screameleons!! So....if this is an ambilobe then you are calling Vince a dihonest chameleon breeder!! I really don't think that is something you want to say!! So I am glad that I have enlightened you!! :shootfoot

chameleontario 11-29-2007 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geomeleon
You really need to learn your locales before running your mouth!! I have been breeding and selling panthers for ten years now!! This panther came from Vince at Screameleons!! So....if this is an ambilobe then you are calling Vince a dihonest chameleon breeder!! I really don't think that is something you want to say!! So I am glad that I have enlightened you!! :shootfoot

Listen to you run your mouth huh funny guy? I don't care what you think it is, I KNOW it's an ambilobe. There is NO WAY that is 100% ambanja you moron. And to say you have bred for 10 years? I think you need to do some reading pal! It's definately NOT 100% ambanja! Ask any other breeder out there and get your facts straight! Don't mis represent Screameleons like that!

geomeleon 11-29-2007 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chameleontario
Listen to you run your mouth huh dipshit? I don't care what you think it is, I KNOW it's an ambilobe or ambilobe cross. There is NO WAY that is 100% ambanja you friggin moron. And to say you have bred for 10 years? I think you need to do some reading pal! It's definately NOT 100% ambanja you idiot! Ask any other breeder out there and get your facts straight fuck stick.

I won't play these back and forth games with some PUNK that's still in middle school!! Stop skipping school and stay off a MAN'S forum!! Go back to Chameleon Forums and post more of the stupid ass stuff that I have seen you post over there!! I have seen pics of your ambanjas.....if your JEALOUS of mine I have a NICE one for sale right now!! :shootfoot

geomeleon 11-29-2007 02:33 PM

Hey Chameleontario, JUST ASK VINCE IDIOT!!!