FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Neil Gubitz=Good Guy (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31744)

Dirt 01-13-2004 11:45 PM

Neil Gubitz=Good Guy

Peeps talk some major #&%* about him but i got a pair of jaya GTP and one had a problem an passed away, low and behold he maled me female aru juvie no questions asked....lol even tho its mean as hell, great feeder thoough....so give the guy a break an take the bad posts w a lump of salt. Thanks Neil ur a good guy in my book!!

Neil Gubitz 01-14-2004 01:00 AM

Wow.... another good guy post.... when will they ever end??....

Jason.... do you realize that there are now about 6 people literally pulling their hair out??.... lmao

Thanks, Jason

Wilomn 01-14-2004 02:50 AM

It's more like shaking their heads in amazment not pulling their hair out.

It simply means that you continue to sell animals that die quickly but you have learned to replace them before it comes here.

Personally I'd go with someone who did not have a track record as long as yours neil of misrepresentation or wrong sexing or outright misleading, not to mention the death and parasite end of things than you.

But, as always, that's just me. And about, well let's be generous here, and just keep it to QUITE a few other people that know your practices.

Also dirt, this thread should not have been started. There are a great many threads about neil that this could have been added to.

Wes Pollock

brucestephenson 01-14-2004 03:52 AM

That was very nice of Neil to replace the snake without the customer going through hell. An expensive snake too. Not many dealers would do it.

KNOBTAIL 01-14-2004 06:25 AM

Neil, you did the right thing, and

dont be dishearteded by some of these people who seem to live in glass houses and throw stones. I am sure if their way of conducting business were placed under a magnifying glass, as yours has been you would be considered an angel. Its always nice to see good guy post regardless of whom its about, and it certainly should only be encouraged.

Wilomn 01-14-2004 12:16 PM

knobby, are you casting aspersions on my business practices? Since I'm the only one to bring neils sultry past to light, I am thinking that you are.

How many bad guy threads does neil have? Too many to count.

How many do I have? NONE.

How many lies has neil told here? Too many to count.

How many have I told? NONE.

How many times has neil mis-represented an animal here? Again, too many to count.

How many times have I mis-reresented an animal here. Again, NONE.

Yes, even I have seen him send out good animals and make good on bad deals and he now does so quicker and with far less pressure than used to be necessary before he made things right. He has improved. However, he's still not a good guy. There are just too many shadey things about his ads and snakes.

No doubt the emails you've gotten from him about me are very similar to the ones I've gotten from him in the past. Real nice ones they are too. Sort of similar to the one he sent his FRIEND the smuggler terry lilley.

This thread should not have been started according to the rules here. You're a big one for rules knobby, how come you overlook them for your pal neil? Is he not to be held to the same standard as everyone else? Apparently not so far as you are concerned.

And isn't it interesting how often a person comes here and their very first post is to say what a good guy neil is? How DOES that happen so often.

I'm not slamming you here neil. The lack of the promised lawsuit from you is proof enough that I have only spoken the truth. Like I said, you've gotten better but are not yet what I would call a good guy.

knobby if you have something to say to or about me, and forgive me if I read something into your post that wasn't there, then please do so in a forthright manner and quit alluding to things that aren't true.

Wes Pollock

KNOBTAIL 01-14-2004 12:47 PM

Wes, would it not have been the

better thing to say something positive. My implied thread was directly in response to yours. What I am suggesting is that this post was prompted by some as a "good guy post" the person involved was satisfied with Neils performance. Why cant we just leave it at that and take it for its face value.

I have no difficulties in providing encouragement to anyone if they attempt to do the right thing. But for some reason, you seem to have this on going perpetual vendetta regardless of even the smallest accomplishment Neil may provide to a customer who was more than happy with the way the transaction was handled. You were the only one as usual, that needed to chime in and bring up his past.

. Had the post been negative, I could understand past performances by Neil in your post, but is it not better to have someone posting a good guy post about Neil. Certainly you would have to agree that a satisfied customer is better than an unsatisfied one! The bottom line for me is being a little more considerate for other peoples feelings.. I am not referring to Neil when I say that , but rather to the one who posted the thread in the first place. They have every right to do so without worrying about any infringement from past experiences, by you.

I made it a New Year Resolution to tone down my threads and posts, and I am trying very hard to keep that promise to myself. So I would just like to end this on an amicable note.

Wilomn 01-14-2004 12:57 PM

Jerry, I plainly stated in all of my recent posts about neil that he HAS improved.

Still, this thread should not have been started.

What's the difference between a morph and a hybrid? Would you confuse the two? Should anyone with YEARS of experiance confuse the two? Is it ok with you to say the snakes I'm selling are probably pregnant but I don't think they are? Is it ok to say that someone else saw them locked up so I'm not going by what I personally saw no matter what happens?

Come on Jerry, he must know what he's doing and you and I and everyone but him knows it's not right.

I did not have anything to say to dirt other than that this thread should not have been started but added to an existing thread.

Encourage neil all you want but, don't you think he should be encouraged to do right and not better when he has done so badly in the past. Better from terrible is not such a big step as good is.

Wes Pollock

jenn_jeffery 01-14-2004 02:47 PM

Gentlemen, can we PLEASE refrain from turning yet another Neil post into a mud slinging match? You two don't like each other and/or Neil and/or certain business practices, fine, take it to the SOUND OFF! forum. This particular post is about a deal that went well with Neil.

Chris Eaton 01-14-2004 04:17 PM

Is this a joke?

Ok, is it just me or does it piss everyone off when this scam artist gets one good thread and then posts a snide little comment like he did?? Neil is a detriment to this business and everyone knows it, so it amazes me that there are still people who tell him what a good job hes doin. Ahh a snake Neil sold died right after the person receives it and Neil replaces it. WHAT DO U WANT A COOKIE?? You're supposed to replace it if it dies! Neil is on here always being proud of doing things that he SUPPOSED to do. This guy is a bull<font color=red>[bleep]</font> artist plain and simple. I cant wait till the day when people finally get it. I guess anyone who orders from him after thousands of pages of negativity deserve whats coming to them. Everything from his little snide comments to his horrible pictures in his stupid overinflated ads pisses me the hell off. Why is everyone of Neil's pictures blurry, out of focus, pixelated etc. ?? Neil claims he doesnt know how to work the camera, but for Christ's sake here its a digital camera, hes not difusing a freakin' nuclear bomb. I could shove a 99 dollar digital camera up my own ass, fart, and get a better picture than Neil has ever taken. Its because you cant tell if a snake has a liquid coming out of its mouth or if its ribs are showing in a blurry picture. He is a joke, his supporters are jokes and it will all come back to bite em in the end. So go ahead, defend the guy, eventually you'll all be put in the same group as he is and all you guys could start "thedeadsnakeisinmyfridge.com" Once again, I'll take the points.