FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

WebSlave 02-14-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1420473)
He says he isn't alowed to post anymore, and I could guess why., but as he said he cared for him, if he truly does He'll send him back.
Either way I'll post if or if I don't get him back. Like I said I want whats best for the dragon

Isn't allowed, by whom? He is not banned from this site. So unless his mom grounded him, no, he is not blocked from posting here.

Personally, sorry if I lost track of the ins and outs of this transaction, but did you ever receive that money order Steven said he sent to you? Is there still the possibility that the transaction via PayPal (did you say it was paid for by credit card through PayPal?) can STILL be reversed by disputing the credit card charge?

Seems to me that if Steven disputes that charge and does not send that dragon back to you, he will have made out like a bandit (literally) in this transaction. I hope you know what you are doing.

Bill T 02-14-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1420482)
Yes,it was from Banfield and the test show'd positive for roundworms, coccidia, and oh strongiloyd which I don't know where he got that cause it's rare in the first place and not in my region of CA.

Thats a worm thats found in humans I would get checked.

Jela's Phat Phibs 02-14-2012 08:04 PM

Wow...

There is recent info about this guy all over the boi yet you still opted to send money his way. I too look for this to end worse for you. He will more then likely now have a free dragon.

As far as his "breeder" friend, did you actually talk to him?? Steven likes to throw around big time names and tell you how tight he is with these people. All lies.

Best of luck with this.

Draco11 02-14-2012 08:09 PM

I talked to the breeder friend and he has only known steven for 2 months. So he gave me his word that he would make sure the dragon would be shipped out.
Steven say'd he couldn't do any posts thats all I know what he said.
Also the money he sent in the first place, I got because of PP security even though the mother put a claim on her CC.
So if I loose the $ it would be the $ lost in the first place

Draco11 02-14-2012 08:12 PM

I just want to do whats best for the dragon And the bearded dragon guy, didn't like Steven hastleing him all the time so he insured he would have him shipped any other comments can wait till I recive proof of shippment, and or dragon

Lucille 02-14-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1420489)
any other comments can wait

Are you directing people in what they should and should not say here?

Draco11 02-14-2012 08:21 PM

Not at all just don't want to be called names for trying to do whats right for the dragon, since he can't afford to pay for vet

Lucille 02-14-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1420493)
Not at all just don't want to be called names for trying to do whats right for the dragon, since he can't afford to pay for vet

That is what you said. I'd like to hear it from him.

Draco11 02-14-2012 08:24 PM

I texted him, that you and everyone else here wanted to know if it's true.

Susan S. 02-14-2012 08:27 PM

Please tell me who the "breeder friend" is................

I am in the local area and I know people here....who are you talking about?

I too fear that you are going to lose on this deal...we already know what Steven is capable of.....why would you go in this direction?????